lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Ok guys...here is our new thread!!

Thanks, Captain Ewok!! :thumbs:

Ignore this one all...use the one Derek set up!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Let start again here!

Ok...I'm here... :thumbs:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems that we got too big for VJ server. We are like Agent Smith from the Matrix (only we are not evil). :)

It's ok, let's get this party started right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Maire...all i'm doing is the civil wedding in city hall and just getting together at a restaurant and that's it. The big wedding will be the religious one and that one will be in Peru in a year or so.

What's everyone doing for their wedding?

Wife's Adjustment of Status,EAD and AP:

09/05/09: POE- New York City

10/23/09: Marriage

02/19/10: Mailed AOS,EAD and AP via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/02/10: Check cashed

03/05/10: Received NOA1 for I495, AP and EAD (says it was done 3/2/2010)

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/17/10: Received email/text message stating that CASE SENT TO CSC ON 03/16/10

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

03/31/10: Received notice for EAD production

04/02/10: Received AP

04/05/10: Received EAD card

Timeline

Maire - Captain Ewok posted a note as to why he was closing it.

Oh and I think most of you know...we're doing a "big" wedding in November. It won't be huge but with my family it can't be really small either...lol!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Maire...all i'm doing is the civil wedding in city hall and just getting together at a restaurant and that's it. The big wedding will be the religious one and that one will be in Peru in a year or so.

is there a separate rooms at the court houses for weddings?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We got our rings, but I am still waiting to pick them up. Marina's ring is ready, but we are waiting for my ring to be made. We are probably going to pick them up early next week.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline

Never seen the court house here in queens...seen the one in manhattan through pictures though...anyways, if you dont want it in a court hour you can have a licensed person to go and marry you wherever you want to get married at for a higher fee i believe, i was gonna do that but then again we said why spend alot of money when the one that really matters is the religious wedding...anyways, i got the ring and dress this weekend...well the rings are coming in sometime this or next week because our sizes were not in stock so when you get your rings and if just in case your sizes are not in stock...make sure you order them 3 weeks ahead of the wedding date.

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

Timeline

Never seen the court house here in queens...seen the one in manhattan through pictures though...anyways, if you dont want it in a court hour you can have a licensed person to go and marry you wherever you want to get married at for a higher fee i believe, i was gonna do that but then again we said why spend alot of money when the one that really matters is the religious wedding...anyways, i got the ring and dress this weekend...well the rings are coming in sometime this or next week because our sizes were not in stock so when you get your rings and if just in case your sizes are not in stock...make sure you order them 3 weeks ahead of the wedding date.

well im super nervious cus ive never been to a wedding so I have no idea what to do..

Timeline

well im super nervious cus ive never been to a wedding so I have no idea what to do..

need me to tell you as far as i know? i barely been to weddings but i have an idea of how it is...unless someone can tell us more with details how it is.

Timeline

need me to tell you as far as i know? i barely been to weddings but i have an idea of how it is...unless someone can tell us more with details how it is.

please....

Timeline

I think the first thing to do would be to call the County Clerks office....you should be able to look them up online. If they aren't the one's that handle the marriage licenses they can tell you who does. I'd ask them the cost and how/where you would go to have a civil service at. They should be able to answer all those questions for you.

Edited to add....i think this is the right county for you...

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/mlsweb/

Edited by lizandpat

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I think the first thing to do would be to call the County Clerks office....you should be able to look them up online. If they aren't the one's that handle the marriage licenses they can tell you who does. I'd ask them the cost and how/where you would go to have a civil service at. They should be able to answer all those questions for you.

Edited to add....i think this is the right county for you...

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/mlsweb/

THANK YOU!!!!! :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.