rcems543

Know what this means?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

My fellow Visajourney peeps. I am away from my home and received this update via email. Does anyone know if this means anything in particular? Does it mean it was approved? Does it mean there is a problem and they are requesting information? Just doesn't mean anything? I am only asking this because i am not able to get to my mail at my residence for almost a month. This application was submitted i think June 19th so it would be just under 3 months, of course i would have no problem for that to be a good thing, all answers are appreciated....Paul...

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: DOCUMENT OTHER THAN CARD OR TRAVEL DOCUMENT MAILED TO APPLICANT

On September 11, 2009, your document I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of September 11, 2009, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your address.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Edited by rcems543

Timeline

after rereading it, it appears that it may be saying that my application for I130 was processed and approved and sent to my home and now i will begin the NVC process? does that seem right to you my people?

Edited by rcems543

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I had the same question, what it meant for us was the RFE was mailed, but to the wrong address, then remailed to the correct address. This is what was posted after it was remailed to us. Sort of confusing.

My fellow Visajourney peeps. I am away from my home and received this update via email. Does anyone know if this means anything in particular? Does it mean it was approved? Does it mean there is a problem and they are requesting information? Just doesn't mean anything? I am only asking this because i am not able to get to my mail at my residence for almost a month. This application was submitted i think June 19th so it would be just under 3 months, of course i would have no problem for that to be a good thing, all answers are appreciated....Paul...

Receipt Number:

On September 11, 2009, your document I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of September 11, 2009, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your address.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Hi! In my understanding it is not Approval letter because when the USCIS sent me an email it says current status: Approval Notice sent. Maybe it is an RFE. The USCIS needs some document.

May 20, 2009 - I-130 sent

Aug. 21, 2009 - I-130 APPROVED

Sept. 01, 2009 - NVC received & case# assigned

Oct. 19, 2009 - Log-in FAILED (YEPEE!!!!)

Oct. 20, 2009 - Case COMPLETE!!! (confirmed by the NVC operator)

Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview Date assign(By NVC operator)

Nov. 16-17, 2009 - Medical PASSED

Dec. 04, 2009 - INTERVIEW(APPROVED!!!)

Dec. 08, 2009 - Visa pick-up at the Embassy

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

Dec. 19, 2009 - My Flight - POE (JFK New York) via NWA

Thank you Lord for guiding me in this journey.

rakl65w7x.png

Receipt Number:

Sincerely,

Hi! In my understanding it is not Approval letter because when the USCIS sent me an email it says current status: Approval Notice sent. Maybe it is an RFE. The USCIS needs some document.

Hi Lady AA. I think you're ok. We got the same email on Sept. 3, 2009. Our I-130 was approved on August 17, 2009 and was sent on August 18, 2009 but it was returned to USCIS on August 27, 2009 and they sent my husband that same email (DOCUMENT OTHER THAN CARD/TRAVEL DOCUMENT MAILED TO APPLICANT) on September 3, 2009. Then he received NOA2 on September 3. The reason..? He forgot to update his address change online. I posted the same topic last week because it freaked me out. I think we should not just rely online because USCIS didn't update our status until Sept. 3. They didn't even send us notice of approval in email when we were already approved on August 27. So, I think your NOA2 is on the way. Goodluck.

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

Receipt Number:

Sincerely,

Hi Lady AA. I think you're ok. We got the same email on Sept. 3, 2009. Our I-130 was approved on August 17, 2009 and was sent on August 18, 2009 but it was returned to USCIS on August 27, 2009 and they sent my husband that same email (DOCUMENT OTHER THAN CARD/TRAVEL DOCUMENT MAILED TO APPLICANT) on September 3, 2009. Then he received NOA2 on September 3. The reason..? He forgot to update his address change online. I posted the same topic last week because it freaked me out. I think we should not just rely online because USCIS didn't update our status until Sept. 3. They didn't even send us notice of approval in email when we were already approved on August 27. So, I think your NOA2 is on the way. Goodluck.

Hi chris@beth, I am not the one who received the letter from USCIS,.

My husband is still waiting for our AOS and ds3032, NVC received our case last Sept. 01, 2009. I hope they will process our papers fast and smooth.

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

Receipt Number:

Sincerely,

My husband is still waiting for our AOS and ds3032, NVC received our case last Sept. 01, 2009. I hope they will process our papers fast and smooth.

Yeah, sorry..i got confused with quotes, hehehe..

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

Receipt Number:

Sincerely,

Yeah, sorry..i got confused with quotes, hehehe..

It's ok.... Let's pray that we will have a smooth process at NVC

Dec. 16, 2009 - CFO

rakl65w7x.png

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

It turned out to be a change of address verification. I had to change my address at the post office from my physical house address to a PO Box do to recent job change and less frequently at my house..

The post office must have informed the USCIS, but along with that notice was a letter of approval....!!!!!!!!!! onto the NVC,,,,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.