Teacher Mark

South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson shouts 'you lie' at Obama

249 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
I guess Hillary, Bill, Kerry, Gore, Evan Bayh, and a host of others were also liars based on WMD's as well?

We know Hussein was a liar when he threatened chemical weapons on us if we attacked.

However Bush was proven to be a liar.

And so is Obama. Whats your point?

Not enough time has passed for any real proof. It's been only assumed so far.

If you like I can list all of the lies he made during the campaign and several documented during the presidency.

Sure Hussein was a liar. If anyone in Washington there was WMD for a time that shouldn't be hard to fathom. But Bush was given the proof and continued to propogate the misconception. That has cost the lives of over 4200 American service men and women.

The battle changed years ago. The inital ingression was about WMD, and a host of other items such as disclosure, and numerous reslutions in the UN that never followed through. Now there is plenty of al qaeda and insurgents to clean out. If Obama disagreed with that, he'd have pulled out already. You can't necessarily say that those dying now are dying because of WMD.

The lie was about WMD. The lie lead to the military action. The deaths are a result of the military action.

I hate having to draw a road map for ya, but there it is.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as Bush and Iraq, if anyone wants to actually educate themselves about the world's prevailing view and the evidence towards Iraq for the years leading up to the war....well this whole 'Bush lied' mantra would just seem so silly after you really see the facts and who-said-what-when concerning WMDs.

Yes and if we go by all that great info we should have also invaded North Korea. Oh and the war in Iraq was supposed to be over many years ago ... oh but then we forgot about Afghanistan in the process which is coming back to bite us in the a$$

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I guess Hillary, Bill, Kerry, Gore, Evan Bayh, and a host of others were also liars based on WMD's as well?

We know Hussein was a liar when he threatened chemical weapons on us if we attacked.

If you like I can list all of the lies he made during the campaign and several documented during the presidency.

Be my guest. But make sure the lies are somehow equivalent to the cost of the lives in Iraq based in WMD.

Well if they have to cost in lives, I guess we can talk about the Born Alive Act that Obama voted against. His lie that a baby is not a baby until it exits the womb, but if it is born alive and was intended to be aborted, then it still is not a baby and can be killed. I'd guess somewhere to the tune of 48 million babies since 1973. He's not responsible for the initial case, but he's supported it his whole life which makes him responsible. Just as in your mind Bush wasn't pulling the trigger and wasn't technically commanding each battle, but he gave the approval to go just as congress including Hillary did. Other lies can be documented as well.

red_herring.jpg

If pictures help you illustrate and read better, thats ok with me little fella.

Sorry Joseph, I was just trying to make it easier for you to comprehend. I know you lack the proper skills to carry on a legitimate discourse. I am only trying to help you out by pointing out the various language devices that you are failing at. In the above post, you used a red herring, trying to dodge the topic at hand. It is generally considered proper form to stay on topic and avoid such insipid pitfalls.

It was on topic. If you'd like to re-read the thread you'll see that we were discussing Obama lying and people dying. Babies are still considered people by many in this country.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Sure Hussein was a liar. If anyone in Washington there was WMD for a time that shouldn't be hard to fathom. But Bush was given the proof and continued to propogate the misconception. That has cost the lives of over 4200 American service men and women.

The battle changed years ago. The inital ingression was about WMD, and a host of other items such as disclosure, and numerous reslutions in the UN that never followed through. Now there is plenty of al qaeda and insurgents to clean out. If Obama disagreed with that, he'd have pulled out already. You can't necessarily say that those dying now are dying because of WMD.

The lie was about WMD. The lie lead to the military action. The deaths are a result of the military action.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the other whopper that G.W. Bush liked to tell..... There was no Al-Qaida pressence in Iraq before we invaded. Nice try though.

Timeline

I hate to have to draw one for you as well, that a majority of your beloved democrats were for it. Only when public opinion soured did they change their populist tune. You never substantiated that Bush personally searched the whole country and KNEW there were no WMD's there and went anyway. As many as 3 other major countries were telling us he had them too. Britain, Germany, Kuwait, and others. Not to mention Saddam himself saying we'd be met with chemical weapons at the gates of Baghdad if we decided to invade. Hence why the initial invasion included marines with chemical suits and masks. But you hate Bush the person, so he obviously lied knowing we'd go in and never find them and leave his presidency in disgrace on purpose. Duh.

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Timeline

I don't think anyone has mentioned the other whopper that G.W. Bush liked to tell..... There was no Al-Qaida pressence in Iraq before we invaded. Nice try though.

How do you know that? Evidence shows we were getting attacked by al qaeda shortly after invasion. So you're saying that they just appeared there magically with an infrastructure right after we arrived? Give me a break. I'm not saying Hussein was supporting them, but evidence I see, shows some presence there before we went.

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Filed: Other Timeline
I hate to have to draw one for you as well, that a majority of your beloved democrats were for it. Only when public opinion soured did they change their populist tune. You never substantiated that Bush personally searched the whole country and KNEW there were no WMD's there and went anyway. As many as 3 other major countries were telling us he had them too. Britain, Germany, Kuwait, and others. Not to mention Saddam himself saying we'd be met with chemical weapons at the gates of Baghdad if we decided to invade. Hence why the initial invasion included marines with chemical suits and masks. But you hate Bush the person, so he obviously lied knowing we'd go in and never find them and leave his presidency in disgrace on purpose. Duh.

Joseph - Congress supported the war based on the evidence presented to them by THEIR PRESIDENT. And who the hell said anything about expecting any POTUS to personally search a country? That's what we have the CIA for.

Lol, the logic is astounding.

Ain't it though?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It doesn't really matter who believed what when if (as was the case) the evidence for those beliefs turned out to be so flimsy when they opted for military action.

If it wasn't flimsy, then there would have been no need to plagiarise university theses and include specific claims that even the intelligence folks were on record as having deep reservations about.

The whole thing stinks like fish sewn into a curtain lining.

Edited by Private Pike

Timeline

Joseph - Congress supported the war based on the evidence presented to them by THEIR PRESIDENT. And who the hell said anything about expecting any POTUS to personally search a country? That's what we have the CIA for.

And 2 of the items came from 2 other countries' intelligence. So RJ - Why did we go to war? And don't say because we had an ignoramus as a president. Presidents (speech impediments or not) are not idiots. They have reasons for things, so what was Bush's reason for going to war?

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

oil

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
oil

So, Bush got some oil for it did he? Have we gotten any oil yet?

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Well in all fairness Bush was booed by the Dems in the capital before. Why is that any different?

Behaving like adults works both ways. Otherwise, yet again, Danno's signature is proven correct.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.