johnj

Waiting Sucks

120 posts in this topic

i guess i was silly. i was hunting for a man with great looks and intelligence for reproductive purposes. i want smart, good-looking kids. money can't buy that...

Haven't you ever heard of sperm banks, you can get the best kids money can buy. Hell you can Nobel Prize or cosmonaut sperm if you want it.

i bought a kid---full of pretty sperm.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i was silly. i was hunting for a man with great looks and intelligence for reproductive purposes. i want smart, good-looking kids. money can't buy that...

Haven't you ever heard of sperm banks, you can get the best kids money can buy. Hell you can Nobel Prize or cosmonaut sperm if you want it.

Just be careful of the Russian male "alcoholism gene." That would trump an IQ scores.

do you ever not generalize? all russian men are alcoholics, all russian women are sluts who are gc scammers and will soon hit the wall. looks like we both better watch our backs :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just be careful of the Russian male "alcoholism gene." That would trump an IQ scores.

do you ever not generalize? all russian men are alcoholics, all russian women are sluts who are gc scammers and will soon hit the wall. looks like we both better watch our backs :whistle:

There is no such thing as "ALL" when describing a good or bad behavior among some subgroup of the world population. But the data is out there on this issue. There are articles and studies out there that discuss the worrisome alcoholism among FSU males and the health impact on the Russian population. And many anecdotal stories on this site and others to support them. Does America also have a serious problem around alcohol...yes. Does it compare in magnitude to the problem in Russia...no.

I would never call Russian women sluts or scammers. I think the vast majority of FSU women are honorable and have very healthy attitudes about sex and romance and relationships. If I were to make negative comments about women...I'd focus my comments towards American women...the true cause and effect reason many of us went through many ordeals and high costs to marry a wonderful FSU woman.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

More importantly........

A husband and wife are sound asleep in bed. It's the middle of the night, and the wife awakens suddenly from a dream and sits up shouting, "Quick! Get out! My husband is home!"...........

The husband....startled awake and confused by her shouting, immediately jumps from the bed, opens a window and leaps out, running across the yard......

Question......who has the guiltiest conscience? ;)

Sorry......I just couldn't resist trying to lighten the atmosphere......or at least giving it a shot.....

Peace out.

Mark

Can you elaborate on where the "pretty" comes into play?

Are you saying pretty as in "our offspring will be attractive people" or are you saying pretty as in "bukkake?"

A husband and wife are sound asleep in bed.

.....who has the guiltiest conscience?

The question shouldn't have been about guilty conscience, it should've been about their choice of what to arm up with!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
Right in line with my comment before regarding what I told my fiancee about being faithful forever if I lived in Russia with her. I would be like a kid in a candy store ... it would be difficult not to want to try a few different flavors. :innocent:

:thumbs: Exactly. It's way too easy to "trade her in" in Russia. FSU women know that and that's why many seek out an "old rich bald guy" here in the States. He doesn't have that same option because theres a much higher probability they can make a lasting relationship in the U.S.

- ehm.. you think Russian women just seat and wait to be traded.. probably even stay in a line... Interesting point of view :rofl:

You, guys read books like 'why marry a Russian woman' or what? :)

It’s a mistake to think that all men are hunting for faces and nice bodies and all women are hunting for some well-to-do men.

Actually, it's not a mistake at all. It's a scientific fact because we're biologically pre-programmed to do so. Genetically hard-wired to survive! You can argue semantics all day long and say there is romance involved, etc., but when it comes down to it, a man looks for an attractive mate and a woman looks for the best provider.

- ok i would go even further and say we all look for the best and want the best (But most have to compromise with what they have). And there is nothing wrong if a man wants an attractive woman. I would say it would be wrong if a man wanted an ugly one :). Nothing wrong if a woman wants a good respected man who achieved something in life.

I was talking about a scenario where HER looks and HIS wallet are the only things that matter.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

Timeline
I don't care about things like rings. And I am not sure how you're intending to respond to kailey's post, but from the use of translated idioms it seems like a Russian. Cockroaches in the head just means problems. Everyone has them.

Cockroaches in the head means Big Problems in the Head ;). Yes, I'm Russian, i thought it was understandable :)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

...I'd focus my comments towards American women...the true cause and effect reason many of us went through many ordeals and high costs to marry a wonderful FSU woman.

sorry that american women can be just as superficial about looks as american men.

Can you elaborate on where the "pretty" comes into play?

Are you saying pretty as in "our offspring will be attractive people" or are you saying pretty as in "bukkake?"

:thumbs:

That's the spirit Amber - Stir it girl :rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

That's the spirit Amber - Stir it girl :rofl:

:D

Timeline
Right in line with my comment before regarding what I told my fiancee about being faithful forever if I lived in Russia with her. I would be like a kid in a candy store ... it would be difficult not to want to try a few different flavors. :innocent:

:thumbs: Exactly. It's way too easy to "trade her in" in Russia. FSU women know that and that's why many seek out an "old rich bald guy" here in the States. He doesn't have that same option because theres a much higher probability they can make a lasting relationship in the U.S.

- ehm.. you think Russian women just seat and wait to be traded.. probably even stay in a line... Interesting point of view :rofl:

You, guys read books like 'why marry a Russian woman' or what? :)

Ehm.......Actually, I did read Elena Petrova's "How To Find And Marry A Girl Like Me". ;)

Timeline
Ehm.......Actually, I did read Elena Petrova's "How To Find And Marry A Girl Like Me". ;)

I haven't read her book, but I did use her webpage to find Katya. :P

Edited by Jonathan Matthies

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Is this thread a joke? Are these men for real? This subject makes me truly sick to my stomach! I'm not even going to comment further. I just cant believe what I'm reading....!!

You have a weak stomach. Stick around and we will be happy to toughen you up, you drive-by dragon you!

Is this thread a joke? Are these men for real? This subject makes me truly sick to my stomach! I'm not even going to comment further. I just cant believe what I'm reading....!!

I know, right? I mean, it's like people simply can't understand that men just need a woman on the side, just like potatoes need gravy on the side. Thank you so much for your support! :thumbs:

Oops! The drive-by dragon slayer has spoken. Never mind.

My MOB only cost me really $99. I should have bought 2 or 3 when I had the chance. No reason not to have a selection to choose from?!!!

Did you see Saturday Night Live this week??? They had a guy who was in Russia trying to decide between two wives. 1 of them was $10 cheaper. It was a hard decision. http://www.hulu.com/collections/298/98327

I agree with that video ...

... this is SOOO hard!!! Too many to settle just with one.

I am in Ukraine now, and I can't open anything on hulu here. Somebody help :lol:

I don't care how she gets back and forth from WalMart as long as she gets me my pabst blue ribbon and cheetos, we are good to go.

Peasant! You NEED Basil Hayden and some prime rib. Jeeze, why go all that way to buy a woman just to keep your standards American-standard?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline
I am in Ukraine now, and I can't open anything on hulu here. Somebody help :lol:

Brad, Google search for an anonymous proxy, and make sure that proxy is located in the US. Then configure your browser to use that proxy. Some proxies are more capable than others, so you might have to try a bunch before you can find one that will handle Hulu's bandwidth requirements, and even then it might be dog slow. But I managed to keep up on the Daily Show during my last visit like this. :)

Brad, Google search for an anonymous proxy, and make sure that proxy is located in the US. Then configure your browser to use that proxy. Some proxies are more capable than others, so you might have to try a bunch before you can find one that will handle Hulu's bandwidth requirements, and even then it might be dog slow. But I managed to keep up on the Daily Show during my last visit like this. :)

Thanks Kirk - but I am on the Executive Suites in-room terminal. I tried to change proxy settings, but apparently can't (or I am not smart enough to)

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.