Amerikeli_bob

G-325a - address questions

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Georgia
Timeline

I searched but couldn't find an answer to these questions about form G-325A

1) If there's no province/state, should I write "None"? This is an easy question, so I think I might be rubbish at searching...

2) My wife lived in a small village in the countryside, so small that there are no street addresses. Mail is delivered by addressing it to a person's name and father's name. Any ideas how I could write this in G-325A? This isn't her current mailing address.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

1) If there's no province/state, should I write "None"? This is an easy question, so I think I might be rubbish at searching...

2) My wife lived in a small village in the countryside, so small that there are no street addresses. Mail is delivered by addressing it to a person's name and father's name. Any ideas how I could write this in G-325A? This isn't her current mailing address.

I'd put N/A or Not Applicable for the Province/State Part. Do they have any form of Postal/ZIP code system there? If so, you could just write "City Name, ZIP" for the address. I dunno dude, your guess is as good as mine.

Good Luck!

=================

K1 Section

=================

Sent I-129F - 03/25/2009

Visa in Hand -11/23/2009

US Entry - 11/26/2009

Wedding - 12/26/2009

=================

AOS Section

=================

AOS, EAD, AP Forms Sent - 01/06/2010

Biometrics - 02/11/2010

EAD/AP Approved - 02/23/2010

--------------------------------

Ceremonial Wedding - 06/17/2010

Filed: Timeline

Hey Bob!!!

My fiance is in the same situation. They have no street names where he lives either. We wrote his physical address just as he would in his country.

Colonia Manuel Gonzalez, Zentla, Veracruz, Mexico.

Then we attached an additional page where we explained about his residential address. Then, we explained his mailing address. When you attach the additional sheet, be sure to refer to which question number on the I129F or G-325A the additional information is relevant to. This should resolve any problems before they start.

Good luck!!!

Kathy

Edited by Manuel y Kathy

Timeline

I'd put N/A or Not Applicable for the Province/State Part. Do they have any form of Postal/ZIP code system there? If so, you could just write "City Name, ZIP" for the address. I dunno dude, your guess is as good as mine.

Good Luck!

They do have postal codes, same as the US. It sounds like N/A for Province/State is the way to go then. Thanks for the advice!

Timeline

Hey Bob!!!

My fiance is in the same situation. They have no street names where he lives either. We wrote his physical address just as he would in his country.

Colonia Manuel Gonzalez, Zentla, Veracruz, Mexico.

Then we attached an additional page where we explained about his residential address. Then, we explained his mailing address. When you attach the additional sheet, be sure to refer to which question number on the I129F or G-325A the additional information is relevant to. This should resolve any problems before they start.

Good luck!!!

Kathy

I'll try that idea. I can't imagine any better way to supply the information. Thanks for the suggestion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

maybe you can also leave the province part blank? we had the same situation when hubby filled out his stuff and he just left it alone and it was fine... guess either way works :D

cheers.

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you checked with the post office for the official address of you? It is possible there is an actual address even though you do not address the mail that way.

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My wife currently lives in the countryside of China where she does not have a street name / number on her house. I chose to write down her work address instead. Perhaps your spouse works somewhere that has a real address? I personally believe the USCIS is less interested in where you live and simply want a mailing address so the embassy/consulate to mail you packet 3.

NVC Journey (Concise Version; See Timeline for Full)
2009-08-10 : Filed I-130 for CR1

2010-05-28 : Flight & POE; 1st Day as LPR
2012-04-04 : Filed to Remove Conditions

2012-10-15 : Received 10-Year Green Card
2013-06-05 : Filed N-400 for Naturalization

2014-01-14 : Oath Ceremony

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Agg, we have been moving to another apartment and waiting for Internet, hence the late reply.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their suggestions. B)

We've almost finished the I-130 package and will be glad to get it in the mail soon -

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.