dwar49

NEW CSC PROCESSING DATE

50 posts in this topic

tried to enter my timeline. would'nt work.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't understand why California will not transfer some of their case load to Vermont. A 4 month backlog in California is ridiculous. Why can't the Service Centers share the load? Instead, they share nothing and those of us stuck in California's Svc Cntr can only wait. I never hear of a case that gets transferred to Vermont! Sorry, I'm just frustrated and needed to vent!

i agree, that's really odd. government inaction at work as usual :thumbs:

tried to enter my timeline. would'nt work.

site seems to be having issues. got errors here too

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I totally agree about this inefficient process. Not to complain, but I will anyway!!!

Vermont SC is pushing out approvals like free popcorn!!!

Meanwhile, we are getting excited about 3 March. 3 days pre-IMBRA. They should be pushing out some approvals already. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see progress, but this is getting ridiculous.

If they want to keep people happy, lets get some approvals in the pipeline, and soon!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Sorry that I do not post that much, but I do read everyone's posts regarding the K 1 visa. My NOA1 is March 16 at CSC and now the date they are working on is quickly approaching. I cannot wait to be smothered and carressed by the love of my future wife, Digna, a wonderful woman from El Salvador. My warmest wishes to those who are waiting through this slow nightmare of government effieiency, as I am. May we all dream sweet dreams tonight of those we are trying to this country as out wives and husbands.

John

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : El Salvador

I-129F Sent : 2006-03-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-03-16

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-06-23

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-07-06

Touched July, 27

Touched July, 28

I-129F NOA2 : July, 31, 2006

NVC recieved Aug, 04,2006

Embassy recieved Aug, 14,2006

Packet 3 mailed Sept 19, 2006 per Visas USA.

Packet 3 Recieved in El Salvador by Digna October 17, 2006

Packet 3 Recieved in Calif. October 21, 2006.......Go figure, it was mailed on the 17th of October.

Medical completed Friday, Oct. 27. Instructed by clinic staff to call Embassy (Visas USA) for appointment.

Arrival SFO Dec. 29, 2006

Married Jan. 03, 2007

Cutting to the chase....after all the work

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.