Hanna&Mohamed

Wednesday

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi Everyone its been awhile sense i have been on Here's pictures of Ziad :star: Have a great day or for some evening.

mohamedziad.jpgmelinda.jpg

Edited by mohamed and melinda

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Masha'Allah- beautiful baby! Gorgeous head of hair too! Thanks for posting!

Happy Hump Day everyone! Time to make the biryani and samosas today! Would like to decorate the house a little for Ramadan. Any ideas?

:star:

ah. the longing....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ahh, insomnia. Meeting up with an old friend from high school today... shopping for wedding dresses! :innocent: :innocent:

ahlawy.jpg

l9v9m4.png

807bc02469.gif

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Henry David Thoreau

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Melinda, Ziad is so beautiful mashaAllah!

Nagi (whenever you stop by), I'm sorry about your doggie! (F)(F)

An update with our situation... Family has cut the internet off the house in another attempt to split me and my fiance up... :( We're having a family meeting this evening so they make sure it's done *sighs* I'm currently posting from work, but I just can't do that everyday... So I might be away from VJ for a while, might be long or short... :(:( But inshaAllah I'll try to be in touch and let you know how our case is progressing... As for me and fiance, nothing is splitting us up... I'm just hopeful this hard time won't affect my emotional state and John's as well... He has been so so supportive and didn't take anything they did personally although they have been very harsh to him too, which I do appreciate cause I'd be in much more sadness than I am if we both are sad. And I'm also hopeful that I won't miss a lot of valuable information for each stage of the process. I hope this time away won't last long...

I'll miss all of you MENA girls.. You can PM me for my email address if you like... Pray for us!

Love you all,

Aya (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Happy Wednesday!

Nagi, so sorry about your dog, I know it's one of the hardest things to do but you know that your dog is out of its misery now. I feel your pain (F)

Today will be just another long boring day but I'm sure once i get to work, i will be welcomed with a mile high pile of files on my desk and my chair. I wish I could fast forward to Friday!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
157.gif

Beautiful baby, Nagi, so sorry, lost one of my dogs in March, broke my heart. Insomnia, we should start a club, I have been knowing insomnia for a long time.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nagi (F)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Morning MENA...Happy Hump Day...sucks being at work away from my hubby & daughter. :(

Aya...my prayers are with you. I pray that God blesses your family with open and accepting hearts and that the situation improves.

Nagi (F)

Beth...how are you holding up my dear?

Good morning brnidokiegurl, SaadBell, Maureen, ya hayat alby, Bajih & Melinda, Olivia, Charles, Lisa, Sharifah...all my MENA peeps. :)

Jackie are you up yet?

Morning MENA...Happy Hump Day...sucks being at work away from my hubby & daughter. :(

Aya...my prayers are with you. I pray that God blesses your family with open and accepting hearts and that the situation improves.

Nagi (F)

Good morning brnidokiegurl, SaadBell, Maureen, ya hayat alby, Bajih & Melinda, Olivia, Charles, Lisa, Sharifah...all my MENA peeps. :)

Jackie are you up yet?

It just downright sucks to work but thankful that i do have a job. I am so burnt out, i did have a vacation back in June but I need another one. I am just mentally drained.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you Amanda (F) I pray the same...

Amy (whenever you stop by), I left you a PM and will be waiting for an email from you.

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Nagi (F)

Jackie are you up yet?

It just downright sucks to work but thankful that i do have a job. I am so burnt out, i did have a vacation back in June but I need another one. I am just mentally drained.

I'm with you Maureen. I took almost two weeks off in June when my husband arrived and I'm already ready to take more time off...but I need to save up my PTO so I can have a long vacation in Jordan next year inshallah!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Melinda, beautiful litte guy! Congratulations!

Aya, sorry you have to go thru all of this. I do hope you will

have your net back soon! Good luck!

Mornin' Judy, GG, Amanda, Maureen, Nagi and Baj!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I'm up.

I had a VERY long post typed and then........I erased it. I will have a cup of coffee, adjust my attitude~ then come back to post.

Ok, back....nah not ready to post. I keep typing long long long posts then erasing them. I learned years ago to keep my head off the chopping block on VJ, but I have a feeling today I just might say what is on my mind.

Stay tuned~ I'm wound tight over something.

jJ (F)

Edited by ♥J+I♥

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.