I can haz Friday?

72 posts in this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who eated yur thurzday thred chickie??

Aliens. Aliens who live in tastefully decorated white houses with french blue toile tiebacks on their window curtains.

who eated yur thurzday thred chickie??

Aliens. Aliens who live in tastefully decorated white houses with french blue toile tiebacks on their window curtains.

I found them - they living on teh beach in Pensacola.

6500_1142893426386_1649003199_351027_6118963_n.jpg

Edited by LaL

A very heavy topic derailed that thread......Sorry, but Admin action may need to happen on that.

Thanks for opening a new one!! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everybody! Today is a busy day at work and then preparing for my trip next week. I have to get all of my ducks in a row at home.

I'm a little nervous how things will go with my husband having the baby for a week. I'm hoping he keeps food in his tummy, clean diapy on his bottom and doesn't dress him like's its -20 outside when it is almost 100.

Have a great one!

A very heavy topic derailed that thread......Sorry, but Admin action may need to happen on that.

Thanks for opening a new one!! :thumbs:

Awwwwwww, I was wondering where it was and kept thinking maybe I was overlooking it. I always go back to see who posted after I did to respond and couldn't find it. Thanks for the info.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Well it's about time Friday showed up!! :dance:

Mornin' Maureen!

Mornin' Gabby! I'm really happy you are "back with us". :yes:

Mornin' Charles! You are up early!! How's Ben doing?

Tammy, my twin lives in northern Nevada and no it's anything but

hot there! They have temps now dipping to the 30's at night, but

beautiful 60-70 temps during the day! I loved living in Texas, but

DID not like the humidity.

Mornin' Tasha, Amanda, William and Lal!

Have a great Friday everyone! If I don't see you, have a wonderful

and safe weekend.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tasha, that's got to be rough on you. My thoughts are with you. I am sure everything will be fine. I bet when you're back, you are going to see the happiest faces in the world!

You know how men can be Maureen. He just doesn't pay attention to things like I do. Mom is watching him in the evenings when he works so I am 100% certain she will tattle on anything and everything wrong. LOL! I just hope it's not much!

I hope they are happy faces! I have 9 more days after that before I leave again and then my husband will be gone for 5 weeks. I feel like we are just passing by each other every day. Busy life but thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.