Rick2000

1776: The fight for Indepedence and the right to consort

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry for those out there that are focused on what has to be the one most important factor in ur life, i.e., "being with the one u love." My functionality scale is also dimin. from such separation. However, if u have any left-over energy, think about about the following: The mushroom feeding we receive from the govermental

agencies(DOS in their defense seems to have empathy).

Sounds like the responses KING GEORGE PROVIDED back in 1776.

Sorry 4 being such a reac'tnly radical ( I grew up in Mr. Jefferson's town) but what's wrong w a protest march parade at VSC at St. Albans ( although I live and work in VA and NC) I have relatives in Montpelier (ALOT OF COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLES, 2ND AND 3RD COUSINS) that could find us places to stay and we and shown signs that say we miss our love ones....emplyoees we know u are victims too of the mis management of IMBRA (my Rebublican Imm Spec Char IMBRA as such, i.e., miss application IMBRA and I vote voted Carter, Clinton and Kerry).. we hear it in your inability to be compassionate when we get thru with our disparging cries for help...we are here to protest mis management of IMMIGRATION per se, and the the disreregard of the Life ACT. WE JUST WANT DEMOCRACY AND TO BE WITH OUR LOVE ONES ASAP.

WHAT WOULD JESUS AND THOMAS JEFFERSON SAY about this radical view??????????????????????????

Troll responses welcomed?

But Please tell me about 2 things with your response: Ur opinion about the benefit or contraindcations of free speech and what makes u think that a stand for democracy now diminishes the quality of ur life and ur ur children and most importantly, ur grandchildren later?????

RHETORIC THAT IS REASONED IS WELCOME AND LOVED.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sorry for those out there that are focused on what has to be the one most important factor in ur life, i.e., "being with the one u love." My functionality scale is also dimin. from such separation. However, if u have any left-over energy, think about about the following: The mushroom feeding we receive from the govermental

Sorry 4 being such a reac'tnly radical ( I grew up in Mr. Jefferson's town) but what's wrong w a protest march parade at VSC at St. Albans ( although I live and work in VA and NC) I have relatives in Montpelier (ALOT OF COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLES, 2ND AND 3RD COUSINS) that could find us places to stay and we and shown signs that say we miss our love ones....emplyoees we know u are victims too of the mis management of IMBRA (my Rebublican Imm Spec Char IMBRA as such, i.e., miss application IMBRA and I vote voted Carter, Clinton and Kerry).. we hear it in your inability to be compassionate when we get thru with our disparging cries for help...we are here to protest mis management of IMMIGRATION per se, and the the disreregard of the Life ACT. WE JUST WANT DEMOCRACY AND TO BE WITH OUR LOVE ONES ASAP.

WHAT WOULD JESUS AND THOMAS JEFFERSON SAY about this radical view??????????????????????????

But Please tell me about 2 things with your response: Ur opinion about the benefit or contraindcations of free speech and what makes u think that a stand for democracy now diminishes the quality of ur life and ur ur children and most importantly, ur grandchildren later?????

Just an observation. At least the VSC iis moving along. Its us at the CSC that are feeling helpless and in the dark. But, your right, I want to be with my fiancee more than anything. I feel exhausted between working, fitting her in during my free time (yes, every day) and spending countless visits to this site as well as the USCIS site just praying for an updated. I believe that more publicity would definately help speed things along when it came from our side, instead of the news saying that the law passed and it is a 'win for women' or protection for women. Please, someone should know how many of us as well as our fiancees overseas that are going through hell right now.

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just an observation. At least the VSC iis moving along. Its us at the CSC that are feeling helpless and in the dark. But, your right, I want to be with my fiancee more than anything. I feel exhausted between working, fitting her in during my free time (yes, every day) and spending countless visits to this site as well as the USCIS site just praying for an updated. I believe that more publicity would definately help speed things along when it came from our side, instead of the news saying that the law passed and it is a 'win for women' or protection for women. Please, someone should know how many of us as well as our fiancees overseas that are going through hell right now.

I agree completely that the politicians, the media and the American public should aware our mass tribulations. The main problem is that IMBRA is so poorly written and vague that it has been a nightmare for DHS to implement. I have written to my Representative and the Senators to bring this visa nightmare to his attention. I have also written to Layli-Miller Muro of Tahirih Justice Center (TJC), the primary sponsor of IMBRA, to complain about this mess that she helped to create. There has already been an enormous financial and psychological damage done to many of us as result of the IMBRA.

Edited by Lestat

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, it was and still is pure hell. IMO the best way to get the word out is to contact your representatives, all 3 of the major ones- 2 state senators and your state house representative and let them know your grievances. Make sure all of them do an inquiry into your case, they need to have your permission to do this. My expedite request to USCIS did not work but I truly believed they were in error. I expressed my unhappiness with the USCIS customer service in all correspondence.

As for who is responsible for the actual law, it is our elected officials not some other entity.

IMBRALITIS- A new DSM-IV- proposed psychological adjustment disorder characterized by clinically impairing depression and anxiety and worry about your life, your future, your spouse and your children. Often manifested by at at least 4 of the following symptoms:

At Least 2 from A and 3 from B:

Criteria A: 1-Inability to sleep or awakening without restfull sleep, often awakening and calling your loved ones at an inapropriate time to isnure that they still love you in spite of IMBRA

2- Inability to concentrate with normal tasks of daily living, e.g., as a bank teller you mis count dollars 3- Intrusive thoughts that the USCIS made a mistake and sent the RFE to the FBI

Great point and thanks for your response and sharing the pain that is obviouslly not showing up on the GOV's radar scope or CNN's radar scope and my sensivity meter to other Service Center petitioners. NO matter what Service Center you are tethered to, the lack of governmental transperancy and empathy rapes a equal amount of toll when you are made to feel like an outlaw and treated like a mushroom from the most important factor of basic human existence, i.e., love for a soulmate. One thing that comes to mind is for us to set up a central registry for IMBRAlistis, a psychological i.e., a web site that that can obtain a numerical number and ratings of psychological damage. COMPOSITE SCORES

We need to put together a web site site that docs the numerical and qualitative amount of IMBRA psych damage. I'll pay for the site and hire a colleague to obtain the expert psych questionnaire format ( I have to be disconnected and can not be the researcher to avoid any possible bias). NEED A PUTER EXPERT FOR THIS TOO. The below is just for fun, maybe we can get SNL to run a skit. A real sound psych survey would have to be put together by outside expects. BUt just for fun do you suffer from IMBRAlistis??????

IMBRALITIS- A new DSM-IV- proposed psychological adjustment [/b] disorder characterized by clinically impairing depression and anxiety and worry about your life, your future, your spouse, your children, and the USA with recurrent intrusive thought to just leave the $5000000000 inheritance to your cousin Sue in Deep Woods Mississippi and seek immigration to your fiancee's country. Often manifested by at at least 4 of the following symptoms:

At Least 2 from A and 2 from B:

Criteria A: 1-Inability to sleep or awakening without restfull sleep, often awakening and calling your loved ones at an inapropriate times to insure that they still love you in spite of IMBRA.

2- Inability to concentrate with normal tasks of daily living, e.g., as a bank teller you mis count dollars when you see part of the your fiancee's case number on a bill.

3- Intrusive thoughts that the USCIS made a mistake and sent the RFE to the FBI or for example there was name match with a serial wife killer that matches your name spelled in reverse order.

4. Recurrent nightmares in which you left off the doting of the eye of i (e.g. M1tildta) of your name and the RFE went to the IRS for an adult.

CRITERIA B:

1-Recurrent thoughts you are not allowed to admitt to because of Federal, State, and Local Law.

2-Thoughts of changing you political affilitaion at the voter registration place.

3-Belief that everybody's petition was recalled but your's was the last one to make it back to the Service Center because George Bush's daughter (the one they don't drink as much as the other) read one of your comments at visajourney.org and you remember how vindicitive "a born again christian"could be when you recall him and ####### on TV one time saying (when they thought the microphone was off) "that ree porter out there" he is a major league #######."

4 You forget what your fiancee looks like after being finallllllyyyyyyyybeiinnnnnggg IMBRAlixed.

5- You gave up on Traditional love and marriage, having a family and kids, and decided to dedicate your life to the NRA and Circus Circuits.

Great point and thanks for your response and sharing the pain that is obviouslly not showing up on the GOV's radar scope or CNN's radar scope and my sensivity meter to other Service Center petitioners. NO matter what Service Center you are tethered to, the lack of governmental transperancy and empathy rapes a equal amount of toll when you are made to feel like an outlaw and treated like a mushroom from the most important factor of basic human existence, i.e., love for a soulmate. One thing that comes to mind is for us to set up a central registry for IMBRAlistis, a psychological i.e., a web site that that can obtain a numerical number and ratings of psychological damage. COMPOSITE SCORES

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I think you may have a very false impression of 1776 etc.

I would recommend Rough Crossings by Simon Schama.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Rick2000, how many threads do you have to start/add to in order to get your point across?

As many as a troll needs, thats how many.

Edited by GaryC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.