Beth/ Paris Heart

Anybody doing NVC in August??

1,427 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
In any other scenario, failing would be terrible....haha :D

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Well, ya know how things are always function the opposite of the norm when dealing with the government!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Well, ya know how things are always function the opposite of the norm when dealing with the government!!!

Well, at least the USA hasn't had their government suspended lately. Earlier in the year the CDN government was suspended...so the current Prime Minister could get his act in gear. In my opinion he still hasn't. Oh well.

And I'm probably just..being nervous again but does anyone know about Texas and interracial couples? I heard like, in small parts, it's not really tolerated. And the woman made a point to not visit any Denny's locations. :blink:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Timeline

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Well, at least the USA hasn't had their government suspended lately. Earlier in the year the CDN government was suspended...so the current Prime Minister could get his act in gear. In my opinion he still hasn't. Oh well.

And I'm probably just..being nervous again but does anyone know about Texas and interracial couples? I heard like, in small parts, it's not really tolerated. And the woman made a point to not visit any Denny's locations. :blink:

Na, don't listen to em'... it's the norm now... I am originally from Tenn/Ala border area and even in my hick town, its' not an issue. I know many inter-racial couples and other then a few old timers givin them looks, no issues.... Don't worry...

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Na, don't listen to em'... it's the norm now... I am originally from Tenn/Ala border area and even in my hick town, its' not an issue. I know many inter-racial couples and other then a few old timers givin them looks, no issues.... Don't worry...

Okay, thanks so much. I'm half white/asian and my husband is half white/black. He could pass for Cambodian or Spanish though... :unsure: Yeah, the woman who told me about TX seemed very sure of herself and serious...I gulped the whole way home. Thanks for clearing that up though, ^-^

dev356pr___.png

Timeline

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Okay, thanks so much. I'm half white/asian and my husband is half white/black. He could pass for Cambodian or Spanish though... :unsure: Yeah, the woman who told me about TX seemed very sure of herself and serious...I gulped the whole way home. Thanks for clearing that up though, ^-^

Not saying that you won't encounter some idiots or sterotypes, but they wont say a thing... Texas people generally are not like that.... Young people and most anyone who live under a rock is habit to seeing mixed couples and it doesent matter one bit..... As far as Denny's, I would avoid it anyways, but not because of racial issues, because of the food....

I-130

Citizenship Process;

I want to go to Orlando...to Harry Potter land. +_+

Was just in Miami today.... which is more like Harry "pot-head" land...lol...

I used to live in Jacksonville for a little while, I had a swamp behind my house and a giant snake. It was...interesting. :D

But no, Universal Studio's is opening up a Harry Potter addition. Im so excited!

OK, in the over 1000 pages of conversations with my wife that I'm trying to figure out how to send for support for her interview, Harry Potter has never come up, nor has it in any of our face to face conversations. However...I want to go to Harry Potter land! Good lord, we'll be in Florida together to visit my family in January! Even if it's not open by then, we'll be back all the time, because that's where my parents are and my siblings all have houses down there. Oh hell, they're all into Harry Potter, too! Do I tell her, thereby revealing my nerd/dork/geek tendencies? Hmmmm....I think she suspects as much already. In any event, we are cosmically fated to visit Harry Potter land. I hope she's ready. Maybe we can have a VJ field trip there together.

Peter

It takes 8 months for us to see each other back again since we started our visa process, and now here we are reunited back again and happy together.

Timeline

I used to live in Jacksonville for a little while, I had a swamp behind my house and a giant snake. It was...interesting. :D

But no, Universal Studio's is opening up a Harry Potter addition. Im so excited!

OK, in the over 1000 pages of conversations with my wife that I'm trying to figure out how to send for support for her interview, Harry Potter has never come up, nor has it in any of our face to face conversations. However...I want to go to Harry Potter land! Good lord, we'll be in Florida together to visit my family in January! Even if it's not open by then, we'll be back all the time, because that's where my parents are and my siblings all have houses down there. Oh hell, they're all into Harry Potter, too! Do I tell her, thereby revealing my nerd/dork/geek tendencies? Hmmmm....I think she suspects as much already. In any event, we are cosmically fated to visit Harry Potter land. I hope she's ready. Maybe we can have a VJ field trip there together.

Peter

"fated" or "magically drawn" to HP land???

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Not saying that you won't encounter some idiots or sterotypes, but they wont say a thing... Texas people generally are not like that.... Young people and most anyone who live under a rock is habit to seeing mixed couples and it doesent matter one bit..... As far as Denny's, I would avoid it anyways, but not because of racial issues, because of the food....

I live in Texas and I agree, Dennys SUCKS!!!! Nasty, awful, old tasting food.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Styrafoam eggs too!!! And ya call them biscuits? My gramas bosoms r fluffyer than them.... And whats up with that gravy there?? Like Alpo mixed with chalk and water!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Good luck everyone ^ ^

Styrafoam eggs too!!! And ya call them biscuits? My gramas bosoms r fluffyer than them.... And whats up with that gravy there?? Like Alpo mixed with chalk and water!!!

I dont even feed my girls 'dogs " Aplo, nasty smelling chunks, HUM that where Dennys gets their meat from, LOL

Now IHOP is a bit different, I do love their pancakes, the rest of food there is okay if your have no taste buds.

Truly happy!!!

Good luck everyone ^ ^

True, Texas people are great, anywhere you go, you have real morons, I may be a Cali. girl, but Texas is my home and as mentioned, the people are friendly here, and good hearted. You see a lot of mixed couples here, and I've not see anything ugly done or said to them.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Peter

I would tell her. I mean, dorks are awesome!

My husband and I talk about everything. Music, Movies, comics, politics :lol:, geography, culture, food, books...Harry Potter. We just can't shut up with each other. 5 years later and if anything it's gotten worse. Now we talk about everything but the kitchen sink, oh wait, we've discussed kitchens. :devil:

dev356pr___.png

Holy ####### I just failed!#$!#$!!!!!! I wasn't expecting to fail so soon! They only received my papers last friday!

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: Come over to the October interview waiting thread!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.