robbie jeannet

pictures--photos

54 posts in this topic

i do have plenty of boarding passes, itinerary, flew down to another island to see her realitives, have flight itinerary with both our names on it, dont know if she still has receipt for engagement ring or not, 95 short emails , plenty of IM logs, but i only have photos of her alone and her family

Was your petition denied at USEM or are you in AR?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have been to places that are known in the Philippines, like famous landmarks, and you have your solo picture taken, that would be fine. Just as long as your fiancee provides a copy of her solo picture at the same place and at the same time. Means, you were together at that time, but just nobody could take a photo of you together. But, it would have been better if you have a pic together even just 1 to 3 copies. Good luck. Hope that won't create an issue in your petition.

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

it may not be ethical...but theres always photoshop.... u can probably even download an illegal copy of it :devil:

Don't you think that the Counsulate Officer's receive a training or two in identifying faked fotos?

My guess is that they can spot one a mile away. Your advice, even in humor is atrocious. Faking such fotos is immigration process FRAUD. And they won't take kindly to it, or think that it is funny.

You might as well make a bomb joke, or say HI to JACK in the airport, because you will likely get the same response from the authorities.

dumb.JPG

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
it may not be ethical...but theres always photoshop.... u can probably even download an illegal copy of it :devil:

Don't you think that the Counsulate Officer's receive a training or two in identifying faked fotos?

My guess is that they can spot one a mile away. Your advice, even in humor is atrocious. Faking such fotos is immigration process FRAUD. And they won't take kindly to it, or think that it is funny.

You might as well make a bomb joke, or say HI to JACK in the airport, because you will likely get the same response from the authorities.

dumb.JPG

Actually no i do not think they receive training. Do you actually think they inspect photos? As said before by other posters, photos are secondary evidance. The OP already stated that he has has travel intineraries with both of thier names on it, so i dont think they would really look into the photoshoped pictures too much. By the way i make bomb jokes everyday at work. I load them on fighter planes for a living but thanks for your insight.

dumb.JPG

Actually no i do not think they receive training. Do you actually think they inspect photos? As said before by other posters, photos are secondary evidance. The OP already stated that he has has travel intineraries with both of thier names on it, so i dont think they would really look into the photoshoped pictures too much. By the way i make bomb jokes everyday at work. I load them on fighter planes for a living but thanks for your insight.

Ok, great, thanks for the new reality update. Letz review:

1) CO's at the embassy can't tell faked fotos, and they don't really matter as evidence anyways, so why bother, and even if you fake a few, your other evidence will clear you of any sin, and the CO won't get suspicious of your petition in the least.

2) Itz ok to make bomb jokes at the commercial airport, just tell them later that you work for the Navy and load bombs onto the fighter jets.

You are a bold (wo)man, and live life on the edge. How we envy your greatness.

idiot.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
i do have plenty of boarding passes, itinerary, flew down to another island to see her realitives, have flight itinerary with both our names on it, dont know if she still has receipt for engagement ring or not, 95 short emails , plenty of IM logs, but i only have photos of her alone and her family

The OP has yet to file, his/her petition has not been denied.

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Timeline

dumb.JPG

Ok, great, thanks for the new reality update. Letz review:

1) CO's at the embassy can't tell faked fotos, and they don't really matter as evidence anyways, so why bother, and even if you fake a few, your other evidence will clear you of any sin, and the CO won't get suspicious of your petition in the least.

2) Itz ok to make bomb jokes at the commercial airport, just tell them later that you work for the Navy and load bombs onto the fighter jets.

You are a bold (wo)man, and live life on the edge. How we envy your greatness.

idiot.jpg

You got it!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
did not know anything about the visa process before my first visit, but now learn they want photos of us together ,i have none. i have about 5 of her and 3 of her family, i talked to someone at olvis travel &visa he tells me to say camara was lost or stolen . what should i do?? can i get by with the ones i have , or do i give up????? :crying:

Get an airplane ticket and go back to Manila. If it is only pictures between the two of you don't let the love of your life get away.

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone i have few questions and it is now my problem. ok here it goes

i do hope soon about being interview by the embassy using K1 visa yet the problem now is about my vaccine records when i have those polio,measles etc when i was young yet we cannot locate the records now? and about few evidence of our relationship yes we do chat everyday yet they tld us that chat messages are not accepted yet we still have emails and i get to read in the reviews that CO. was asking for chat logs? so what will i do now? pls help i am so worried :innocent:

Timeline
did not know anything about the visa process before my first visit, but now learn they want photos of us together ,i have none. i have about 5 of her and 3 of her family, i talked to someone at olvis travel &visa he tells me to say camara was lost or stolen . what should i do?? can i get by with the ones i have , or do i give up????? :crying:

Get an airplane ticket and go back to Manila. If it is only pictures between the two of you don't let the love of your life get away.

I agree with you. I just had my interview last Friday (July 24), the prescreener and the consul asked for our pictures and didn't bother looking at the boarding passes of my fiance and my ticket reservation from Greyhound or EZ pass billing when I used to visit him when I was still in the US. My fiance just visited the Philippines last June so we were able to add more photos to ones we took when I was still with him.

Of course, they would be able to detect fake photos so try not to do that.

Good Luck to you.

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

I agree with you. I just had my interview last Friday (July 24), the prescreener and the consul asked for our pictures and didn't bother looking at the boarding passes of my fiance and my ticket reservation from Greyhound or EZ pass billing when I used to visit him when I was still in the US. My fiance just visited the Philippines last June so we were able to add more photos to ones we took when I was still with him.

Of course, they would be able to detect fake photos so try not to do that.

Good Luck to you.

We're talking about the petition approval stage at this point only. They're not even close to the interview yet. Of course he would be well advised to take another trip for the pictures for the interview stage since they don't have it to file but now might not be possible.

As for fake photos, it depends on the lighting of the 2 photos. You can absolutely fake a photo and make them look real. You see them all the time and don't even question them. How do you think those models on the front cover of those magizines have such flawfless features?

11-24-08 sent i-129 (VSC)

12-05-08 check cashed

12-08-08 received NOA 1

03-23-09 i-129f approved per online status - no email notice

03-31-09 recieved NOA 2

04-01-09 NVC IN

04-02-09 NVC OUT

04-10-09 to 05-01-09 2nd visit to Laos

04-23-09 Arrives at USEM

05-04-09 fiancee picks up packet at USEM

05-12, 6-12 and 7-13 Medical

09-30-09 Interview - Passed but they wanted copy of my passport of the 2nd visit

10-08-09 Visa issued

10-18-09 POE - Newark, NJ

10-26-09 Applied for marriage license

10-31-09 Recd license

11-13-09 Wedding

11-16-09 Applied for SSN

11-21-09 Recd SSN

12-05-09 Sent AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The OP has yet to file, his/her petition has not been denied.

Here is the OPs problem...

As many people have said they have been approved without photos (admittedly secondary evidence) there are that many or more that have been sent RFEs for photos. These are individual judgements by individual adjudicators. Should the OP receive an RFE, then what? He has no photos to submit taken prior to filing. Do you really think it is serving the OPs interest to say "Oh, don't worry, it worked for me" without delineating the primary evidence provided?

If you choose to submit a petition without photos it may or may not get approved, it will cost you $455 and a few months to find out.

Emails, IMs, text messages and ring receipts are NOT evidence you have met in person, they are, in fact, the opposite. BEST you could do without photos would be boarding passes for the same airline flight, one in both names, OR joint registration at a hotel OR some other form of documentation showing you were both in the same place at the same time. Many boarding passes for YOU alone proves only you were in the PIs.

Suggesting to photoshop and create fraudulent evidence is simply recklessly irresponsible. Better to lose the filing fee than have your fiancee barred for fraudulent activity. Any such suggestion is against VJ TOS.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I had NO photos to submit with our K1. Nada. Zip. They are secondary evidence.

Photos are evidence that you two have met each other. Don't know if you can get away with it.

We did just fine without any at all.

New Zealand vs Philipines, um yeah try no photos from one of the hard consulates, philipines, china etc.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Here is the OPs problem...

As many people have said they have been approved without photos (admittedly secondary evidence) there are that many or more that have been sent RFEs for photos. These are individual judgements by individual adjudicators. Should the OP receive an RFE, then what? He has no photos to submit taken prior to filing. Do you really think it is serving the OPs interest to say "Oh, don't worry, it worked for me" without delineating the primary evidence provided?

If you choose to submit a petition without photos it may or may not get approved, it will cost you $455 and a few months to find out.

Emails, IMs, text messages and ring receipts are NOT evidence you have met in person, they are, in fact, the opposite. BEST you could do without photos would be boarding passes for the same airline flight, one in both names, OR joint registration at a hotel OR some other form of documentation showing you were both in the same place at the same time. Many boarding passes for YOU alone proves only you were in the PIs.

Suggesting to photoshop and create fraudulent evidence is simply recklessly irresponsible. Better to lose the filing fee than have your fiancee barred for fraudulent activity. Any such suggestion is against VJ TOS.

Let us see if this helps.

The OP said that he has ONE photo together with fiancee. That is enough! Why should he sent more than one to prove that they were together? Doesn't one photo show the same as 20 (being together)?

The reason I say this is that my application packet contained only the bare minimum, including TWO photos, ONE copy of a travel voucher together, and ONE copy of a boarding pass to her country. I did not even send copies of the stamps in the passport.

The result? I am either a very lucky person, or going overkill is absolutely unnecessary (despite what most people at VJ seem to think). My petition was approved in five months (normal operating time). I would worry more about background checks and financial position than about these extra things.

Edited by clueless_in_usa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.