19 posts in this topic

the first page was sayin:

first page

this office is un able to complete the precessing of your application. Submit all the information requested below:

The petioner income on the federal income tax return does not meet or exceed 125% of the poverty guideline in order to process your application, submit evidence of the petitioner current income such as:

1). er of employment containing the following:

Dates of employment

Nature of the job

Wages or salary earned

Number of hours per week worked

Prodpects for future employment and advancement

*Pay stubs or other documentation of pay for the previous 6 months.

2). In order to process your application, the joint sponsor must submit all supporting tax documentation for the most recent tax years.

In The second page, this was just the content:

this office is un able to complete the precessing of your application. Submit all the information requested below:

In order to process your application further, the joint sponsor must be a US Citizen, submit all evidence of the joint sponsors status

i didnt have joint sponsor when i submitted my papers, and i receive this letter i wonder if i will have a joint sponsor, should i still be submitting the documents they asked in the first page as my primary sponsor's evidence?

thank you guys, im really confuse...

im not sure but i think you still need to submit the primary sponsors documents that they are requesting even if you will use a joint sponsor,..

My Timeline~

03/13/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC via UPS

05/07/08 - I-129F delivered to CSC

05/15/08 - NOA1

05/19/08 - check cashed!

05/21/08 - NOA1 hard copy received

06/26/08 - touched! : )

08/14/08 - NOA2 via email : )

08/18/08 - NOA2 hard copy

08/22/08 - Approved from NVC

08/28/08 - DV paid

09/11/08 - USEM received (case number MNL2008xxxxxx)

10/2,3/08 - Medical @ St.Lukes, PASSED!!

10/15/08 - Interview Date (Lacking of Documents)

10/21/08 - Submitted Additional Requirement (Alex's Proof of Enrollment)

11/12/08 - VISA ON HAND!!! Thank you God!!!

01/28/09 - My baby's 2nd visit in Philippines

02/03/09 - Flight to US with my baby, POE: Detroit

03/03/09 - Courthouse Wedding day yay!

05/07/09 - Submit AOS Packet to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

05/18/09 - NOA1 for AOS,AP&EAD Received in Mail

05/22/09 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

06/05/09 - Biometrics Schedule at 3pm

06/07/09 - Church Wedding

08/01/09 - AP received!

08/04/09 - EAD card received!!! yay!

09/18/09 - Interview for Green Card!

09/21/09 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

OCTOBER 3 2009 I GOT MY GREENCARD

06/17/11 Sent I 175 to USCIS

06/20/11 Received and checked cashed

06/25/11 Received NOA1 in the mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

moved from K-1 forum to AOS forum

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

The comment about moving meant that this discussion was moved to a more suitable spot on the forum (the area for Adjustment of Status questions).

If the RFE doesn't seem to be applicable to your case, have you checked that the the receipt numbers printed on the top of each page match up with the number on your I-485 receipt notice? It sounds like a silly question but it has been known from time to time for an RFE to be sent to the wrong person.

Assuming the RFE was meant for you, then you simply have to follow it's instructions. If your income is greater than or equal to 125% of the federal poverty line for your household size, you simply need to submit more evidence of that. Typically that means copies of payslips from the past 6 months, bank statements (showing your pay entering your account), a letter from your employer stating your name, position, salary, etc.

If you don't meet 125% of the poverty line, you'll need to find a co-sponsor who does. You can find the table for calculating what the poverty line for your household size is here (PDF file).

[edit for typo :oops:]

Edited by JeremyR

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)

The comment about moving meant that this discussion was moved to a more suitable spot on the forum (the area for Adjustment of Status questions).

If the RFE doesn't seem to be applicable to your case, have you checked that the the receipt numbers printed on the top of each page match up with the number on your I-485 receipt notice? It sounds like a silly question but it has been known from time to time for an RFE to be sent to the wrong person.

Assuming the RFE was meant for you, then you simply have to follow it's instructions. If your income is greater than or equal to 125% of the federal poverty line for your household size, you simply need to submit more evidence of that. Typically that means copies of payslips from the past 6 months, bank statements (showing your pay entering your account), a letter from your employer stating your name, position, salary, etc.

If you don't meet 125% of the poverty line, you'll need to find a co-sponsor who does. You can find the table for calculating what the poverty line for your household size is here (PDF file).

[edit for typo :oops:]

thanks for your reply, and i appreciate it... im still wondering if i use a co sponsor, cause i think i really didnt meet the federal guideline, do i need to submit both of my primary sponsor or just the co sponsors documents? thank you again

If you do need a co-sponsor, you still need to follow the instructions on the first page of the RFE and send the documents they're asking for - the golden rule for RFEs is always do exactly what they ask.

07/18/08 - Married

Removal of Conditions

first page

The petioner income on the federal income tax return does not meet or exceed 125% of the poverty guideline in order to process your application, submit evidence of the petitioner current income such as:

Dates of employment

Nature of the job

Wages or salary earned

2). In order to process your application, the joint sponsor must submit all supporting tax documentation for the most recent tax years.

In order to process your application further, the joint sponsor must be a US Citizen, submit all evidence of the joint sponsors status

i didnt have joint sponsor when i submitted my papers, and i receive this letter i wonder if i will have a joint sponsor, should i still be submitting the documents they asked in the first page as my primary sponsor's evidence?

the joint sponsor must be a US Citizen

I thought you could use a LPR also???

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

If you do need a co-sponsor, you still need to follow the instructions on the first page of the RFE and send the documents they're asking for - the golden rule for RFEs is always do exactly what they ask.

thanks once agian, so i will still submit those documents even my husband didnt meet the 125% requirements? and attach form and requirements for my co sponsor?

Yes because the US citizen spouse of a K-1 is always the primary sponsor, no matter what their income (assuming you came in on a K-1 visa - you haven't said).

I don't know the precise details of forms and evidence a co-sponsor should fill out for you to send along with your husband's I-864 because we didn't use one, sorry. Someone else will be able to answer that though.

07/18/08 - Married

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

first page

Dates of employment

Nature of the job

Wages or salary earned

Here is what happened...

You did not submit all the documentation required for the "sponsor" therefore the sponsor "does not count" and therefore you need a joint sponsor. IF you provide all the information for the sponsor AND the sponsor does not meet 125% of the income guidelines then you will need a joint sponsor and that joint sponsor will have to submit documentation as required.

IF your sponsor (husband) DOES meet the guidelines and just needs to submit more documentation, then just submit the documentation on your husband and you will be fine.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

first page

Dates of employment

Nature of the job

Wages or salary earned

Here is what happened...

You did not submit all the documentation required for the "sponsor" therefore the sponsor "does not count" and therefore you need a joint sponsor. IF you provide all the information for the sponsor AND the sponsor does not meet 125% of the income guidelines then you will need a joint sponsor and that joint sponsor will have to submit documentation as required.

IF your sponsor (husband) DOES meet the guidelines and just needs to submit more documentation, then just submit the documentation on your husband and you will be fine.

thanks so much guys,... i submitted everything of my husbands documentation but i think he didnt meet the 125% guidelines, yeah i came here as k1 visa and doing my aos... so what i will do is to submit the same stuff again and use a co sponsor,...

there's one more im concern about, in the first page it says that on my husband's letter of employment, its says contain the following:

Dates of employment

Nature of the job

Wages or salary earned

Prospects for future employment and advancement------ my husband is workin at the school where he's attnding college as a veterans assistant, he will get a new job after he graduates, will it really be included in the employment letter? cause we will still figuring pout where will he work, and they didnt put the prospect future jon in the letter.. you think it will be ok?

Patience!

Anyway, having info about potential future advancement with the same employer on the letter couldn't hurt but it's not required. All that's needed is a certification from the employer that he has a position, has held if since date X, and it pays Y amount gross per annum.

07/18/08 - Married

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.