Thomas-n-Elena

Whoda Thunk it

19 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity next week my wife and I are going to her Biometrics appt for her dropping of conditions, this past week I was dismissed from my job for inappropriate use of sour cream(not really!) but if we have an interview and they ask can my job loss(not permanent just dont know how long right now) have an effect on her green card?

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: Timeline

Nope---it's a non-issue for ROC. You should be ok. Best of luck getting a new job brother Thomas.

Now... about the misproper use of sour cream let me just say... we had pierogies for dinner tonight (tons of sour cream was involved), and I could not stop laughing thanks to y'all perverts and your sour cream fetish :P --- husband kept looking at me in disbelief :unsure:

From everything I have read, you are past the point where income/employment is going to be an issue. Best of luck!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

From everything I have read, you are past the point where income/employment is going to be an issue. Best of luck!

As far as immigration is a concern cool but believe me every morning my wife is letting me know that income/employment are an issue. But Im taking it all in stride. I think what I will do is open my own bank, buy a bunch of bad mortgages and then as the fed's if I can have some bailout money, a couple of billion should get me through till xmas.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

As far as immigration is a concern cool but believe me every morning my wife is letting me know that income/employment are an issue. But Im taking it all in stride. I think what I will do is open my own bank, buy a bunch of bad mortgages and then as the fed's if I can have some bailout money, a couple of billion should get me through till xmas.

I see your point. The TARP application is only two pages long. How tough could it be? :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I see your point. The TARP application is only two pages long. How tough could it be? :lol:

anyone else want to be a part of my bank TARP money is just around the corner, perhaps we can also start building cars too :thumbs:

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

I don't see how it could. With 15% of Michigan not working right now, I bet you're not the first one to come in with a temporary job loss. - Probably won't be the last, either.

As for the TARP money and making cars, I don't think I make enough money to qualify for MORE free money.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I don't see how it could. With 15% of Michigan not working right now, I bet you're not the first one to come in with a temporary job loss. - Probably won't be the last, either.

As for the TARP money and making cars, I don't think I make enough money to qualify for MORE free money.

Come on with Obama in the white house(no pun intended) you can never make too little money to get more free money.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

You could be right about that, but I'm talking TARP money. There's no way I qualify for a bail out. I could probably get a free converter box or something though.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

You could be right about that, but I'm talking TARP money. There's no way I qualify for a bail out. I could probably get a free converter box or something though.

Does that box convert newspaper to money because that would be cool.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Come on with Obama in the white house(no pun intended) you can never make too little money to get more free money.

I'm afraid you have it all backwards. With the American government the way it is, you can never make too little money to qualify for free money. You can, however, make too much.

Problem is, considering this is an immigration forum, we probably all make too much since you have to file I-864. That's the point of I-864: to prove that you make too much to qualify for free money.

When it comes to dairy products, I much prefer cottage cheese, but my wife can't stand the stuff. She is a major fan of mayonnaise. We're both down with сметана under the right circumstances.

Edited by SMR

I'm afraid you have it all backwards. With the American government the way it is, you can never make too little money to qualify for free money. You can, however, make too much.

Problem is, considering this is an immigration forum, we probably all make too much since you have to file I-864. That's the point of I-864: to prove that you make too much to qualify for free money.

When it comes to dairy products, I much prefer cottage cheese, but my wife can't stand the stuff. She is a major fan of mayonnaise. We're both down with сметана under the right circumstances.

Are you sure your SO is russian, I mean sour cream come on, next your going to say you dont like pie or worse you dont like guns!!!!!

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Are you sure your SO is russian, I mean sour cream come on, next your going to say you dont like pie or worse you dont like guns!!!!!

I don't like sour cream (why do we eat something sour or spoiled); I like pie-all kinds of pie. I like to have my cake and eat it to. Guns are great for watermelon, right Slim; who needs a knife?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm truly married to a Russian, but neither of us like guns although pie is OK.

But, Brother Thomas, do let us know when the next job you accept does appear, OK?

5-15-2002 Met, by chance, while I traveled on business

3-15-2005 I-129F
9-18-2005 Visa in hand
11-23-2005 She arrives in USA
1-18-2006 She returns to Russia, engaged but not married

11-10-2006 We got married!

2-12-2007 I-130 sent by Express mail to NSC
2-26-2007 I-129F sent by Express mail to Chicago lock box
6-25-2007 Both NOA2s in hand; notice date 6-15-2007
9-17-2007 K3 visa in hand
11-12-2007 POE Atlanta

8-14-2008 AOS packet sent
9-13-2008 biometrics
1-30-2009 AOS interview
2-12-2009 10-yr Green Card arrives in mail

2-11-2014 US Citizenship ceremony

Guns are great for watermelon, right Slim;

Just in case anyone missed it - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=37942594

We're thinking there'll be a pumpkin video this halloween. Stay tuned!

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.