Thomas-n-Elena

Whoda Thunk it

19 posts in this topic

Guns are great for watermelon, right Slim;

Just in case anyone missed it - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=37942594

We're thinking there'll be a pumpkin video this halloween. Stay tuned!

I have just one issue, I like watermelon a lot, so although I can see the entertainment value in all of this, if you having trouble cutting open the darn thing just sharpen your knife, now you have grass clippings, leaves, and tanerite residue all stuck up in the melon. If you have questions slim just ask. :devil:

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Are you sure your SO is russian, I mean sour cream come on, next your going to say you dont like pie or worse you dont like guns!!!!!

I don't like sour cream (why do we eat something sour or spoiled);

You mean like yogurt and aged beef. Sour cream is wonderful, on tacos(all kinds), potatoes, borsh, pirogi,nachos, beef stroganof(sp), ...... shrimp kabobs, shrimp burger, shrimp alfredo, shimp scampi......(so forest gump moment there).

No thats fine if you dont like sour cream I was just poking at cha. I didnt eat nearly as much sour cream till my wife got here and then she tries to tell me how unhealthy popcorn is, we live in a crazy world.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

I have just one issue, I like watermelon a lot, so although I can see the entertainment value in all of this, if you having trouble cutting open the darn thing just sharpen your knife, now you have grass clippings, leaves, and tanerite residue all stuck up in the melon. If you have questions slim just ask. :devil:

I don't like watermelon.

I do like sour cream though, and it should be put on just about everything!

I'm with you on the funniness of "you must eat healsy food." Because "healsy food" includes salo, mayo, sour cream, etc. - but does not include pizza, gamboorgers, or the like. Ah....... Ok.? (It does include chicken wings and BBQ, so we're good there!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I don't like watermelon.

I do like sour cream though, and it should be put on just about everything!

I'm with you on the funniness of "you must eat healsy food." Because "healsy food" includes salo, mayo, sour cream, etc. - but does not include pizza, gamboorgers, or the like. Ah....... Ok.? (It does include chicken wings and BBQ, so we're good there!)

Watermelon is ok, I prefer other fruits but the spitting of the seeds is entertaining to watch my wife do, why cant girls spit? Yes it is trully amazing what can pass as health food.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.