one...two...tree

How Funny Are You?

27 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to rate how funny you are from a scale of 1 - 10, how funny are you?

2. 2. Amongst your real life friends, where would your rank yourself in terms of being funny?

• By far the funniest
    • One of the funniest
    • I can get a chuckle out of my friends once in awhile
    • I'm the one who is usually laughing at my other friends being funny.
  3. 3. What do you find most funny in others? (pick 3)

• Their biting sarcasm.
    • Their witty comebacks.
    • Their off the wall uniqueness.
    • Their one-liners.
    • Their potty humor.
    • Their story-telling ability.
    • Their quirky expressions.
    • Their laugh.
    • Their child-like sense of wonder.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm probably the funniest since that's what everyone always says. I think it's more because of the wacky things that just come out of my mouth without even thinking about them first. Also my stories about how clumsy I am are usually a huge hit.

As for other people...uniqueness, witty, and one liners. The more unique/off the wall, the funnier I find it.

I'm actually torn between who I think is the funniest person I've ever met. They're both VJ people. It's seriously between Damian P and mawilson. Each of them are so hilarious, but in different ways...not sure if I can choose a winner.

eta: Damian make sure you choose 10 :lol:

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
1.Assuming 1 is least and 10 is most (you did not specify), I'd say I'm a 3.

2. I can get a chuckle once in awhile.

3. sarcasm, potty humor and witty comebacks

...just an anecdotal observation, but I've noticed that a lot of conversation among work mates and friends passed off as humor comes off as contrived as the one-liners from sitcoms. It's like it's in our psyche...just waiting for the right opportunity to get a laugh.

I've noticed that a lot of conversation among work mates and friends passed off as humor comes off as contrived as the one-liners from sitcoms. It's like it's in our psyche...just waiting for the right opportunity to get a laugh.

GFY! :lol:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Um I don't feel comfortable rating myself, how can I judge how funny I am? :lol: I don't trust anyone's self judgment. AJ is definitely higher than a 3. He is one of the funniest on VJ, in my opinion.

1-I gave myself a 4. I want higher, but that might not be realistic.

2-Among friends, I picked one of the funniest(not the funniest and still I might be reaching here!!). I am not afraid to say odd things so people laugh and I act goofy sometimes. I don't know though. Can a 4 be one of the funniest? :(

3-sarcasm, witty comebacks, one liners, quirky expressions, off the wall uniqueness, potty humor(I assume you mean actual potty not codeword for profanity??)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
I've noticed that a lot of conversation among work mates and friends passed off as humor comes off as contrived as the one-liners from sitcoms. It's like it's in our psyche...just waiting for the right opportunity to get a laugh.

GFY! :lol:

:lol: You haven't noticed?

Timeline
3-sarcasm, witty comebacks, one liners, quirky expressions, off the wall uniqueness, potty humor(I assume you mean actual potty not codeword for profanity??)

:) Yeah, like laughing when somebody farts.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Well it matters if it was an "oops" or a purposeful fart...I'd laugh more about someone talking about their stomach problems.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Well it matters if it was an "oops" or a purposeful fart...I'd laugh more about someone talking about their stomach problems.

Me too....or at some formal occasion like a wedding or dinner with guests. :)

1. I try to be serious, but people keep laughing at me.

I get a good one in once in a while

Witty comebacks, one-liners, and a good story. I like people that can think on their feet. If you got to think about it too long, the moment is lost, but then again a good story well told will get me every time. I like stand-up.

Filed: Other Timeline

I considered myself a somewhat funny...but most people (atleast in the internet world) can hardly tell if I'm joking to them or not but people who really have a sense a humour will laugh my homurous way of talking anyway. :blink:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think I have a dry sense of humour, I can good at one liners and comebacks.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

i am one funny muther focker

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835