32 posts in this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one schedule for august or September yet?? Any one with complete cause from NVC witting for interview?

My cause complete today (JUL-10-2009) DO you think I will be schedule for the month of AUG

I highly doubt you will receive an August interview. Egypt is taking approximately 64 days from NVC complete to case assignment.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My case is CR1/IR1 (I-130) I been witting for so long. Any advice from Cairo people?

Some one say the embassy is so crowded because the embassy handling people from

Sudan and Somalia. What I am asking do they have specific date for those two countries

Or they all mix together with us in the same time...

Timeline
Any one schedule for august or September yet?? Any one with complete cause from NVC witting for interview?

My cause complete today (JUL-10-2009) DO you think I will be schedule for the month of AUG

I highly doubt you will receive an August interview. Egypt is taking approximately 64 days from NVC complete to case assignment.

Thank you :thumbs: . Can you please explain what do you mean by that? I mean the 64 days you talking about …

Thank you :thumbs: . Can you please explain what do you mean by that? I mean the 64 days you talking about …

I watch the statistics for different embassies and the lastest information (last 3 months) the average wait between case being closed and the interview date is 64 days. So my guess is that you will receive a September interview, not an August one.

If you go here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...pt&dfile=No

you will see that typically there are just 1 to 4 IR1/CR1 interviews per month from those who are on this site.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Timeline

My case was completed May 27th and I got an August interview. Alhamdullilah. I called NVC before i found out and was told that Cairo is so full. Insha Allah you will find out soon. Good Luck!

Timeline
My case was completed May 27th and I got an August interview. Alhamdullilah. I called NVC before i found out and was told that Cairo is so full. Insha Allah you will find out soon. Good Luck!

this a good news about time for people like me & you we been witting for this interview for so long .

:D

can any one please explain to me how NVC do the interview scheduling is it every month they do schedule the people or once every 2 month

The scheduling is done the 1st two weeks of every month..

Timeline
can any one please explain to me how NVC do the interview scheduling is it every month they do schedule the people or once every 2 month

thank you and this good to know some how I was thinking they do it every 2 month .

that mean I do have chance to get AUG interview my case get approved today (JUL / 10 /2009 )

otherwise some time in SEP

thank you and this good to know some how I was thinking they do it every 2 month .

that mean I do have chance to get AUG interview my case get approved today (JUL / 10 /2009 )

otherwise some time in SEP

Do NOT be surprised if you get a September interview. As I stated earlier and you did also there are ALOT of individuals going through Egypt so since your case was completed at the END of the processing cycle the liklihood of you getting an August interview is slim to none. My case completed on the 12th of June and Senegal is not as busy as Egypt and I had to wait an additional month.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Timeline
:dance::dance: Was just told by operator that we have an August 10th 8:30am interview :dance::dance: Not confirmed by email yet so I hope she read it right!!

CONGRATULATION tnguy21809 IS REALLY GOOD FEELING AND I CAN WITT FOR IT AND I AM REALLY HAPPY 4 YOU KEEP US UPDATED :dance: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.