justashooter

Crowd beats man after rescue of infant

29 posts in this topic

Street justice is quite effective in many countries.

As an example from Indonesia, most bus "drivers" run away from an accident scene if they feel guilty.

Do I condone street justice in the US? No.

But, as an argument to the contrary, we have the highest per capita crime rate on the planet.

Why is that?

Filed: Timeline

As an example from Indonesia, most bus "drivers" run away from an accident scene if they feel guilty.

But, as an argument to the contrary, we have the highest per capita crime rate on the planet.

Why is that?

Because we disobey Jesus by making people register their guns at abortion clinics?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Why is that?

Because we don't want to violate the criminals rights? Criminals are people too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Why is that?

Because we don't want to violate the criminals rights? Criminals are people too.

Spot on with that Spooky. However, in reality, criminals should be forced to take up sky diving, with an empty parachute bag...

However, in reality, criminals should be forced to take up sky diving, with an empty parachute bag...

Would that be before or after they enjoy their presumption of innocence and exercise their right to a fair trial? :)

However, in reality, criminals should be forced to take up sky diving, with an empty parachute bag...

Would that be before or after they enjoy their presumption of innocence and exercise their right to a fair trial? :)

Or skate from guilt with a powerful team of attorneys? Think OJ Simpson.

Sometimes guilt is unquestionable, with video, DNA and so forth. Skydivers I say!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hey OJ wasn't guilty..

that's just what the white mainstream media wants people to believe

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Sometimes guilt is unquestionable, with video, DNA and so forth. Skydivers I say!!!!

You'd make a great fascist :)

You'd make a great fascist :)

Grazie, but not really.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why is that?

I dispute that its effective - if you dispense with the trial system all you have are people executing summary justice on whatever poor sod happens to come by.

Lynching wasn't exactly the high watermark of justice in this country...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hmmmmm.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg