Ibolady

why are USA citizen been treat like this ;k1

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Did a search for the OP's posts.... what can I tell you folks that you don't already suspect.... :whistle:

Please ,i will live with him here in my country .

you dont have to suspect anything .

i love him and he love me .nothing to suspect

have a nice life ,it just the process is to complicated for me to undertand .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Did a search for the OP's posts.... what can I tell you folks that you don't already suspect.... :whistle:

Hey Len do you understand what is going on here? How can we help this person except for show support.. But we are all going through it..

thanks for your concern .

stay blessed.

Timeline
DO AMERICAN DISLIKE FOREIGNER'S?

IS THERE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRAY IN USA ?

AFTER READING WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITTING HERE ;

I M DISTURD AND SORRY:

WISH THE UNAPPROVED WAITING FOR MORE THAN SIX SUCCES.

IT IS HORRIBLE ;I WANTED TO TRY IT BUT I CANT ANYMORE.

Why does Nigeria lead the world in fraudulant activities? Is there freedom & democracy in Nigeria? Is there any sense of law & order in Nigeria? Corruption rules Nigeria.

You are correct. It is horrible here. Dont spend another minute attempting to come to a place that is this bad. Its too much trouble. We dont want you to be "disturd" or sorry.

If Americans disliked foreigners there wouldnt be anyone in America. Or a need for this web site. There are millions of immigrants here legaly & millions more have applied.

yes there are some ,some fraudulant activities overhere ,but please not every nigerian is doing that .

No there is no democracy in nigerian or freedom .

no please there is no sense of law and order in nigerian .

not everybody is doing the thing in nigerian .

yes it true OBAMA is any example .

thanks for your information ,

Timeline

I M DISTURD AND SORRY:

D.F.T.T.

i dont understand you please .

Timeline

OP b toll? :unsure: how shocking...

what is shocking please i a nigerian ,

and my lover is here with me now .

i came here at VJ and had friend from another country ,

because of a reason .sorry i cant say it to you .

Timeline

OP b toll? :unsure: how shocking...

I'm not sure she's a troll... apparently the OP is from Cameroon, was denied a student visa to the USA at some point & is trying to get a K-1. She apparently wants to come to the USA very badly but is frustrated with the process. I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, but I'm sure the OP's poor English has contributed a lot to her frustration.

please i was trying to know how the system works ,

i did not want to say that i from nigerian ,because of some reason .

but i m a nigerian lady ,concerning my english please i m sorry my lover is an AMERICAN

AND HE LOVE MY ENGLISH :

you have to know that english is my second language .

and please i m not frustrated my love a USA citizen he is with me here and will stay with me .

my lover is working in my dad company , that all i can tell you .i dont have a problem with you or any boday ,have a nice time

Timeline

I M DISTURD AND SORRY:

I would say that generally Americans like foreigners. The problem is so many people want to come here and many abuse the system. If the doors were just opened up anyone could come without restriction. After the 9-11 incident many Americans are probably like myself, a bit leary of those that claim to be Muslim. The Muslim terrorists have given all Muslims a bad reputation. I was resently in Manila, Philippines. Everywhere I went there was security guards and bomb sniffing dogs. The Filipinos are trying to battle terrorists by preventing terrorists activity. Many that post to this forum have over stayed their visa. They are here illegally. If you come here to stay and do it legally you are more than welcome and of course please live by our laws. Because some people abuse the system it penalizes everyone, so please bear with us and welcome to the USA in advance if you or yours are coming.

thanks alot please ,you are nice ,thanks for the information .

i was uninform,i m sorry for that ,i was missled in the african forum .

i dont know that some people abuse the system .i m more inform now ,thank

Timeline
I think I can see both sides here. There are way too much fuss coming to America. This is whether you're from an equally rich country or not. It's too much...paperwork to fill out (do you have any swiss cow in your luggage?, are you hiding lilac seeds in your pocket?), endless questioning, blah-de-bee-blah. It puts our country in everyone's ###### list. I've visited other countries around the world and never was I treated or questioned like a criminal. Needless to say there is a reason for having this type of system here but for the most part, they should also regulate this with common sense.

thanks alot sir ,i was unform ,

and after reading some bad stories i was confused

Timeline
I think I can see both sides here. There are way too much fuss coming to America. This is whether you're from an equally rich country or not. It's too much...paperwork to fill out (do you have any swiss cow in your luggage?, are you hiding lilac seeds in your pocket?), endless questioning, blah-de-bee-blah. It puts our country in everyone's ###### list. I've visited other countries around the world and never was I treated or questioned like a criminal. Needless to say there is a reason for having this type of system here but for the most part, they should also regulate this with common sense.

thanks alot sir ,i had limited information ,but i know USA people are so nice ,but i dont know the law.

and after reading some bad stories i was confused

Timeline

I M DISTURD AND SORRY:

America was founded on immigration. It is quite incorrect to assume that Americans dislike foreigners - immigrants are more welcomed in this country than any other place on earth.

And yes, there is freedom and democracy in the USA. The USA was founded on a written constitution. As a resident of America, you can enjoy such things as freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of religion, etc, unlike many other countries, for instance China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, etc., etc.

Everyone waits in this process. It took me three years to get my 10-year green card; however, if you dislike waiting, by all means do not apply. :)

i m sorry please ,OBAMA is a good example .

i was misled by some girl in the african forum, thanks for the information .

and my lover dont know the law also .sorry

Timeline
Take the meat from here and chuck the bones. Who cares what ignorant people might have to say. Get what you need from this site to assist you in your process.

thanks please .its a great site ,i m learning from the site ,

i was just confused after reading so boring stories.

Timeline
I have to agree with IBOLADY, much better if this entire site is censored like in her country. the statement is foolish in its self, she asks if we have the rights that she has read and know that we are all free to express

anyone else understand this.

yes please ,you are lucky to be born in a country more democratic .

Timeline
Take the meat from here and chuck the bones. Who cares what ignorant people might have to say. Get what you need from this site to assist you in your process.

thanks please .its a great site ,i m learning from the site ,

i was just confused after reading some boring stories.

I feel the sincerity of ibolady. I'm sure she is a nice person and she only wants to air her frustration here. I agree completely with unreliableuscis. I read his post over and over again. Good luck ibolady, I like your being humble.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.