Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Big Dog

US Rep Peter King (R, NY) blasts "low-life" Jacko

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Who the :ranting: is Peter King?

Apparently someone that wants to lose the vote of the MJ contingency in his district. :lol:


Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who the :ranting: is Peter King?
Apparently someone that wants to lose the vote of the MJ contingency in his district. :lol:
Only the die-hards 0.1%; the other 99.9% already shifted after he hit the 'x-O' milestones (btw, 'x' digit between 3 and 5 inclusive) :lol: Edited by Saddle Bronc

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Timeline
Who the :ranting: is Peter King?
Apparently someone that wants to lose the vote of the MJ contingency in his district. :lol:
Only the die-hards 0.1%; the other 99.9% already shifted after he hit the 'x-O' milestones (btw, 'x' digit between 3 and 5 inclusive) :lol:

Just from reading this post, and without scrolling to see any siggy or other info, I knew who you were without checking the user name history. No lie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Who the :ranting: is Peter King?
Apparently someone that wants to lose the vote of the MJ contingency in his district. :lol:
Only the die-hards 0.1%; the other 99.9% already shifted after he hit the 'x-O' milestones (btw, 'x' digit between 3 and 5 inclusive) :lol:

HAL 9000 could seriously care less about either. :D


Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Who the :ranting: is Peter King?
Apparently someone that wants to lose the vote of the MJ contingency in his district. :lol:
Only the die-hards 0.1%; the other 99.9% already shifted after he hit the 'x-O' milestones (btw, 'x' digit between 3 and 5 inclusive) :lol:

Just from reading this post, and without scrolling to see any siggy or other info, I knew who you were without checking the user name history. No lie!

cherry would be a horrible troll, his writing style is so obvious :hehe:


* ~ * Charles * ~ *
 

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

 

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...