833 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
NVC # is 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

Rachel, you should call NVC on Monday, it may be a little early but oh well. :P

Well, you make Russ to call.

NVC # is 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

NVC hotline is opened only from 8am to 12 (not sure about the schedule but it's only in the morning)

The line is always busy, so you have to try until you reach someone, but then NVC agents seem much more efficient than USCIS ones.

You have to give you case number and both of your birthdate.

The important information you need is your new case number because you'll need it to fill your packet 3.

We are actually supposed to get a letter from NVC but not many people get one...

Then you want to know when it arrived and when it left so you can proudly file your VJ timeline.

Once you know which day it left you may be able to track it on DHL site but it's a bit tricky, and probably not accurate since there are many cases for London.

Explanation about how to track your package is in the NVC section on this forum.

Et voila :)

Ohh thankyou Eastern DE! Thats an amazing help. Only one thing... where do we find our new case number. We havent had the actual NOA2 yet, just the email... Do NVC need that during the call?

You can give them your USCIS number that starts with EAC and they will find your file that way. You can get your case number when you call.

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Heyiiii!!!

I HOPE THAT ITT WILL GET THEIR NOA2 SOON!!! :(

Our case was touched on 5 th NOvember.. so I suppose that it was sent to NVC like you said Rachel!

I dont know what to do after NOA2? I suppose that we need to call NVC after about 7 days? And when our documents arrive to our country, we should get packet 3 right?

I dont know which forms does benificiary needs to have?

I know that there is lot of work to do to get a visa, but I feel so much better after we got NOA2.. It is much less stress?!

And Ileana.. My name is not Musho.. My name is Azra :)!

AND PLEASE.. DONT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD.. I WANT TO HAVE YOU ALL HERE! I DONT KNOW HOW COULD I MAKE IT THROUGH THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPORT!

Aww Azra! Its so good to put a name to your face. Even Russ was saying the other day, we should call you by your real names, but Musho is so cute! :star:

I definitely agree about all us sticking together. I don't know what we'd do without you all either. In fact I doubt we would have got this far without VJ! When I think about applying for a Social Security number, marriage licence and AOS my head goes :wacko: But you're right, it feels soooooo much better now knowing we have completed the longest wait and the biggest obstacle. It feels so good to know that we may have our visa's in 2 months or so... Fingers crossed. :blush:

The way I understood the next step is:

1. We call NVC to check they're recieved our case (?), then

2. Once they have it gets forwarded to our local embassy (?) then

3. They send out packet 3 (isn't that the checklist of things we need to compile for the interview and info about the medical??) I have already got everything together more or less - Russ's payslips, 2008 tax return, employers letter and medical records from my doctor. I also mailed off my police certificate application last week, so I should have that soon. Then when you have all that, you send it back to them and wait for packet 4 with your interview date. (I think this is all right, but not sure :wacko: )

The other thing I don't understand is, how do you 'track' your case with DHL? Ive heard about a few couples being able to do this... And also, can we book our medicals now we have our NOA2's??

I was able to book my medical with just my NOA2, although they did ask me if I had my appt date yet. But it may vary by clinic

Still waiting and just a little tense...

Got our NOA2 approval this morning - ya-ay !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

WONDERFUL NEWS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! NOW WE ALL CAN START WITH PREPARING OUR DOCUMENTS FOR INTERVIEW!!! YAYAYAYA!

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Guys, there is one more couple that we need to watch out for. itt I haven't seen any updates lately from them. But please keep them in your thoughts. :star:

itt - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : Jul 10, 2009, Fri (wonderful day); I-129F Recvd: Jul 11, 2009, Sat

Check being cashed: Jul 15, 2009, Wed (whoo hoo, in the process)

I-129F NOA1 : Jul 13, 2009 (date on letter); I-129F NOA1: July 20, 2009 (day letter actually arrived)

Victoria went to England: Aug 29 - Sep 7

I-129F RFE(s) : none, awesome; I-129F NOA2 : Sep 21, 2009

Craigy went to US: Oct 16 - Oct 24

NVC Left : Sep 25, 2009

Packet 3 Sent to Craigy: Oct 6, 2009 (per DOS), Oct 9, 2009 Craigy recvd; Sent out Nov 16; Eligible for Interview: Nov 25 (per DOS)

Victoria going to England: Dec 25 - Jan 4 Interview while Victoria is visiting Paul. Dec 29, 2009 8 am Success. Jan 3, 2009 Courier dropped off Passport with Visa

Craigy Enters US: March 31st

Marriage: May 1, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congratulations ITT! I am very happy for you!!! :dance:

I called the Embassy this morning and they scheduled the interview for next week, November 19!!! So, next Thursday is the day!!! I am so nervous!!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hugs to all,

Ileana

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Congratulations ITT! I am very happy for you!!! :dance:

I called the Embassy this morning and they scheduled the interview for next week, November 19!!! So, next Thursday is the day!!! I am so nervous!!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hugs to all,

Ileana

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed!!!

We just got hard copy of our NOA2 yesterday :)

Timeline

Thanks Musho! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you too! What is your status now? Did you do your medical?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

Awwww congratulations Itt!!! We're all so happy for you! Ahhh at last!

We called NVC yesterday... Russ was AMAZED at how polite they were on the phone! Nothing like USCIS! Anyway, our case hasnt been recieved just yet and we were advised to ring back Friday. I cant believe how fast they anticipate things to be happening now. Omg! I'm so excited! And we also recieved our NOA2 hard copy yesterday Musho.

We have compiled everything for the interview I think. There was a checklist on here or something... we're just waiting on tax transcripts and police certificate.

Good luck to Kitty23 on your interview! It will be fine. Don't worry. We've been through the hard part now. :star:

Edited by RUSSandRACHEL

Thanks Musho! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you too! What is your status now? Did you do your medical?

Rachel&Russ.. We are doing the things in the same time :) , although I am a little bit slower than you (I havent prepared documents yet.. it will take only for about one week to collect them.. so I am just waiting NVC to tell us that they have sent all documents to Bosnia embasy (I dont want to collect any of documents before that :) hahaha!

Hmm.. When I collect all the documents, I will schedule my medical brrr!

Kitty everything will be ok.. I am waiting for news that you got your visa yayayaya!

Timeline

Thank you so much everybody! I know I shouldn't but I am nervous anyway! :wacko:

They're moving really fast. Only 9 days from my call. Not bad at all!

Hugs to all!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Thank you so much everybody! I know I shouldn't but I am nervous anyway! :wacko:

They're moving really fast. Only 9 days from my call. Not bad at all!

Hugs to all!!!

Yes wow, that is so fast...

I've been looking at other VJ Frenchies timeline and well I can estimate my interview at the end of December or early January. :(

And I'm scared it may even get worse with that Vermont approval rush...

This winter is killing me, I'm sooooooo tired already, but tomorrow is a holiday, I'll be able to celebrate the end of WWI in my bed. :)

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Timeline

Oh, EasternDe! I am so sorry it's taking so long for you! I know we all hope to spend winter holidays with our loved ones! Just hang in there. You never know. ;)

Azra is even more beautiful than Musho! And I totally agree with Russ&Rachel that we should call each other with our real names. I think we should make a list, something like:

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra &

Pdcvcm -

EasternDe -

ITT -

Coleens -

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa -

JewelX -

Feel free to add to the list. :P

Hugs to all,

Ileana

Edited by kitty23

Oh, EasternDe! I am so sorry it's taking so long for you! I know we all hope to spend winter holidays with our loved ones! Just hang in there. You never know. ;)

Azra is even more beautiful than Musho! And I totally agree with Russ&Rachel that we should call each other with our real names. I think we should make a list, something like:

Ileana

Ohhh you are nice! thanks!

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

Pdcvcm -

EasternDe -

ITT -

Coleens -

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa -

JewelX -

Feel free to add to the list. :P

Hugs to all,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I went off of the linked timelines! Some only have initials, I can understand that some may feel a need for privacy.

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel (One of my favorite British posters! I mostly interact with the USC women waiting for their blokes :P )

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

Pdcvcm - Victoria (USC poster with fiance, Paul)

EasternDe -

ITT -

Colleens -

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa - She doesn't have it listed so I will leave off and let her volunteer

JewelX - Julie (USC poster with fiance, Dave)

Feel free to add to the list.

Hugs to all,

Edited by JewelX

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.