• I am a female!
  3. 3. I have read Harry Potter books

• I have read all 7 books and I love em
    • I have read more than 3 of the books and I love em
    • I have read only 3/less of the books and I love em
    • I am more into the movies than the books
    • I have read the book/s but I dont love em

46 posts in this topic

I love Harry Potter. Del always makes fun of me because when the last book came out I had it delivered to our door the morning it came out. And we had both gotten off work at like 5am (and gotten home around 6am). So, I was worried the post man would knock on our door and we wouldn't hear it because we were both sleeping. Soooo...I left him a note and told him that I was in fact home and that he had to keep knocking until I came to the door.

I'm excited about the next movie too.

i left all my harry potter books back at home (with the hope that my 3 younger brothers, or at least the youngest for whom i bought the first book for would pick it up and start loving to read!!!) :crying: :crying: :crying: going to goodwill later to find replacement :star:

.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'll admit that I think it's a good story. I always made fun of my sister and mom for reading the series. Then, I got a job teaching and had to read the first 3 with the kids. Then I just read the rest of them. Mel loves the series too. Although I like the story line, I do think the writing is very pedestrian and J.K. Rowling is an utter twit for the way she treats those who operate fan sites. She's worth a fvcking billion dollars and she sues every person who tries to write anything related to it. That said, i'll be watching the next movie with my wife..... although NOT on opening week, I hate crowded theaters :blush:

Filed: Timeline
I'll admit that I think it's a good story. I always made fun of my sister and mom for reading the series. Then, I got a job teaching and had to read the first 3 with the kids. Then I just read the rest of them. Mel loves the series too. Although I like the story line, I do think the writing is very pedestrian and J.K. Rowling is an utter twit for the way she treats those who operate fan sites. She's worth a fvcking billion dollars and she sues every person who tries to write anything related to it. That said, i'll be watching the next movie with my wife..... although NOT on opening week, I hate crowded theaters :blush:

I know --- she is definitely NOT the greatest novelist of our times; but she did manage to make an otherwise almost illiterate generation read 400 page books. As far as suing the fan-fictioners, it does not surprise me :P

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Harry Puter

:rofl:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

no you wouldn't

I izzz ze pain in the a$$ brother you puffy heart me more

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Me. Huuuuuuuge fan of Harry Potter. Have all books and have read them several times over.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

how come there's no guys answering this poll? is Harry Potter not cool enuff for yuh? :whistle:

they all have "wand" envy :rofl:

:rofl:

Rob, i too hate crowded theaters... i wonder how long they play a movie here in the US.. i hope long enough until i get my first paycheck, starting my first US job tomorrow :dance: going to treat my hubby to it ;) (or rather, drag him with me hehehe)

Ive read on the news/blogs re JK Rowling and her suing people, but i dont know anything surrounding HP fan sites. I have mixed feelings about the lawsuits... :blink::bonk:

But.... i still love Harry Potter :luv::luv:(L)

.png