Chris_Жанна

What Vaccinations are required for the benificiary before the interview?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello,

I received my NoA1 on the 9th of June. I was just wondering what my SO will need as far as vaccinations before her interview? Or is this needed only when you go to adjust status? I am a little confused. She has begun some vaccination regiments in Russia but I was a bit concerned because she had said she has to wait 6 months for the 3rd part of her Hepatitis B regiment. What if for some reason her interview is scheduled before her last inoculation?

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello,

I received my NoA1 on the 9th of June. I was just wondering what my SO will need as far as vaccinations before her interview? Or is this needed only when you go to adjust status? I am a little confused. She has begun some vaccination regiments in Russia but I was a bit concerned because she had said she has to wait 6 months for the 3rd part of her Hepatitis B regiment. What if for some reason her interview is scheduled before her last inoculation?

Go the top of this page and click "embassy info", then click the letter that the country of the interview starts with, then find the country on the list...then look at the information listed for medical and vaccinations. The list of the vaccinations that they will need are there.

And when the vaccinations are needed also depends on a couple things. Mostly they are needed before you enter the US. But like you mention above, I believe that if you are in process of getting a series (like heb B) as long as you show that you are in process you can wait to get the last one from the US.

But don't worry, unless you are one of the luckiest VJ members out there, you'll probably still be waiting for her visa in 6 months time :)

Edited by Marina-Del

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Firstly vaccinations are age specific.

For people between age 17 and 65 they are:

Tetanus/Dpt

MMR

Varicella- chicken pox

HPV (Women under 27)

Secondly, K-1 do not need vaccinations until they marry and file to adjust status.

Vaccination Requirements

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements. See IV Vaccination Requirements for the list of required vaccinations and additional information.

As a fiancé(e), you are not required to fulfill this requirement at the time of your medical examination for a fiancé(e) visa. However, you may want to do so. These vaccinations are required when you adjust status following your marriage.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...tml#Vaccination

Moving this to consulate embassy forum.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello,

It is not needed for the interview. It IS needed for the AOS. Best to get it done before as it will probably be cheaper and easier that way and you will be all prepared when she arrives. If her interview is before the last innoculation, no worries, but she will have to finish the series when she arrives. Have her take her vaccination record to the medical exam. They will transcribe it onto the DS-3025. That and her medical exam will be all you need for the AOS. If it is not complete, take it to a doctor here and have her get the needed injections and ask the doctor to note them on the DS-3025

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Firstly vaccinations are age specific.

For people between age 17 and 65 they are:

Tetanus/Dpt

MMR

Varicella- chicken pox

HPV (Women under 27)

Secondly, K-1 do not need vaccinations until they marry and file to adjust status.

Vaccination Requirements

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements. See IV Vaccination Requirements for the list of required vaccinations and additional information.

As a fiancé(e), you are not required to fulfill this requirement at the time of your medical examination for a fiancé(e) visa. However, you may want to do so. These vaccinations are required when you adjust status following your marriage.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...tml#Vaccination

Moving this to consulate embassy forum.

Thank you, Yu and Dan. Yes, the hepatitus is not required for her. Some are also country specific. Russia has no special vaccines needed other than those mentioned by Yu and Dan.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.