CnT4ever

K3 Family Hangout Week of June 22

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hubby & I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary together today!! :luv:(L)(F):) Just returned from dinner @ TGIF ..they have the best flat iron steak everrrrrrrr :P

cONGRATS GUUUURLLL...IM SO HAPPY FORYA..

i'M STILL WAITINGFOR MY INTERVIW...ITS NEXT TUESDAY THE 30TH WISH ME LUCK...I FEEL ALL LEFT OUT...GEEZ..

ANYHOW GOOD LUCK!

CR1 ---------> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

K3 ~~~~~~> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hubby & I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary together today!! :luv:(L)(F):) Just returned from dinner @ TGIF ..they have the best flat iron steak everrrrrrrr :P

i'M STILL WAITINGFOR MY INTERVIW...ITS NEXT TUESDAY THE 30TH WISH ME LUCK...I FEEL ALL LEFT OUT...GEEZ..

ANYHOW GOOD LUCK!

Good Luck hun!! :dance: <--good luck dance lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Hi everybody..

CnT, I bet your house would be soooo cool after you finish all the new decorations.

Lisa, we have one cat in this house and he could be a pain in the bu++ sometimes.

Jen, did you have a good weather in Philly today?

Seren, how's the beach?

GS, happy anniversary!!!

I just have one question..Why the permanent resident card is called "green card"? :unsure: It is not even green. It is white.. Just received mine today..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline
Hi everybody..

CnT, I bet your house would be soooo cool after you finish all the new decorations.

Lisa, we have one cat in this house and he could be a pain in the bu++ sometimes.

Seren, how's the beach?

GS, happy anniversary!!!

I just have one question..Why the permanent resident card is called "green card"? :unsure: It is not even green. It is white.. Just received mine today..

congrats wen! Maybe they used to be green? heh

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I think the 10 year permanent one is green.

Good morning all. I for one am sad about Michael Jackson's death :(

Well, nothing new to report. God willing, they should start working on the flooring tomorrow! I'm excited and scared. Tile is one of those things, if not done right, can be a real disaster (with cracking and uneven surfaces). I'll keep you posted!

Timeline

this is BEYOND ridiculous...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3066733

TSC sent back our application. I'm going big this time. :off to write a letter to the ombusdman: :angelic:

Thanks!

What the **!!!! Oh my! You know cnt never uses foul language like that, but I think today it's justified :whistle:

I don't get it. Texas Service Center DOES process them. Maybe not for your state, but they do show on their processing times, times for EAD's. Yet, all of ours have gone through Vermont...which made me wonder why yours was going to Texas.

OMG...it's like a disaster with these people!!! Can you contact that helpful congressman's rep? The one who helped you out before? At least maybe she can see to it that they finish it in 2 months from now (instead of making you delayed another month). Y must be :ranting::diablo:

I'm so pi$$ed off for you hon!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
this is BEYOND ridiculous...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3066733

TSC sent back our application. I'm going big this time. :off to write a letter to the ombusdman: :angelic:

#######....time to get the big Guns involved :angry: Utterly ridiculous how these ppl operate.

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline
Hi everybody..

Seren, how's the beach?

GS, happy anniversary!!!

Hey Wen

Howz work? Are you working part time or full time? Howz the car search coming along?

We have made some progress and settled on a make....we are going with the pre owned BMW.

ANYHOW GOOD LUCK!

GOOD LUCK MAYRA

I think the 10 year permanent one is green.

Good morning all. I for one am sad about Michael Jackson's death :(

Well, nothing new to report. God willing, they should start working on the flooring tomorrow! I'm excited and scared. Tile is one of those things, if not done right, can be a real disaster (with cracking and uneven surfaces). I'll keep you posted!

I got your text yesterday about MJ....such a sad ending to his illustrous Life

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
That sounds so lovely Seren. Do you have any prospects or ideas for work once you get the CR1?

:blink: Did you have to rain on my parade asking me that question? :P

I plan to start actively applying for jobs early Aug....2 weeks before my interview.

I have setup some email alerts, keeping my fingers crossed :)

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
What the **!!!! Oh my! You know cnt never uses foul language like that, but I think today it's justified :whistle:

I don't get it. Texas Service Center DOES process them. Maybe not for your state, but they do show on their processing times, times for EAD's. Yet, all of ours have gone through Vermont...which made me wonder why yours was going to Texas.

OMG...it's like a disaster with these people!!! Can you contact that helpful congressman's rep? The one who helped you out before? At least maybe she can see to it that they finish it in 2 months from now (instead of making you delayed another month). Y must be :ranting::diablo:

I'm so pi$$ed off for you hon!!!!

I already filled out the form for the ombudsman and I think I will ask Brooke to help.

Texas does process the "other" EAD's but not for (a)(9).

I wrote a long letter and am INSISTING that they use the first priority date. The ombudsman should be able to help in that request too ;)

Also, I want to make sure that they do clarify WHO processes them for KY ,since there will eventually be future KY filers and I dont want anyone else to go thru this madness again.

Seriously #######.

Thanks!

Seren, Thanks. I am still working part time (25 hours a week).

We are thinking of pre owned VW Jetta (husbie's choice) but I want Honda Civic or Toyota Camry. Whatever.. I just need a car.. :wacko:

Thinking of IAAP certification exam but my bloody former employer won't cooperate. He already gave me an employment certificate and he said it is enough. He doesn't wanna get involved and sign the employment verification form from IAAP.. Pain in the bu++ :angry:

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey everyone...hit and run...hope everything is well.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Wen, I like Jetta's. theyre good cars and so cute heh

cnt,

good luck on the tiling. send pics ;)

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.