msqm

g-325a question

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
i think you should put the address on your cards.. thats my opinion.. what address is on your tax forms - w2s-when you get your tax forms??

Either way, i think you should put your local address.

W2s use the corporate address.

I am leaning towards the local address too, but thought I check.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
i think you should put the address on your cards.. thats my opinion.. what address is on your tax forms - w2s-when you get your tax forms??

The address that's on you work contract is the address of your employer. :thumbs:

The address that's on you work contract is the address of your employer. :thumbs:

I agree with that! :thumbs:

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

I agree with that! :thumbs:

So that would mean the corporate address then. Would this cause a problem in the interview process if my business cards with the local address is presented as part of the evidence?

Hello All,

Did not want to open a new thread since my question relates to the G-325A form, but it is in regards to the "File Number A" on the top row last column of the first page, located right next to the citizenship nationality question. Is this a number that I have on my passport or is this a File Number that the UCSIS will assign once my case is put in motion?!

I was not sure what this meant....

Thanks and good luck to all!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I would say the address on your business cards.

thats the one we used.

i use to work for washington mutual, and did not know the address on the W2s...so I just put down where I worked.

they would simply verify if you worked at the company you mention...

.png

Ok I'm a little lost with this G-325A form. I was reading the guide and it seem in the guide all 8 form has the exact information. But my guess would be, 4 page/form will be info about the male, and the other 4 is info about the female. If someone can confirm this for me I'd greatly appreciated. Also, at the end of each form the male and female suppose to sign their own sets of form? IF this is the case, can we turn in photo copy of the form with photo copy signature? Or does it has to be the real form with real signature? Again, if my question is in the wrong place I do apologize, but I'm running all over the internet looking for these answer. :( If someone can Email me at naivebumpkin@yahoo.com regarding this matter I'd greatly appreciated. :D

P.S.

Please title the email G-325A Answer. Thank you again.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow!

First off, PLEASE START A NEW THREAD IF YOU HAVE A NEW QUESTION. Do not add your question to other peoples forms! It doesn't not help you (less people will answer) and it does not help others (searches will be harder to do if you use already made thread). I'll try to answer some questions that have been raised, but I'm already confused.

To the OP (msgm): Really it makes no difference at all which address you use. They don't care which address you use and it wont matter. If you live in Atlanta and you put a Miami address they aren't going to care. I'd put the one that's your local address just because it doesn't matter at all and you might as well put that one. As another stated, they will be aware that it's the same company, because the companies have the same name, am I wrong?

To Farukzeljo: Who are you? Are you the petitioner (american) or the beneficiary (not american). If you are the Beneficiary and are applying for a K-1 visa then most likely you do not have an A# (alien number). This is assigned to the ALIEN after the case has begun. Like the example form on this website (take a look at those please!) you can write N/A. If you are the American then you don't have an A# because you are not an Alien. However, if you are the petitioner and you are not an American citizen (therefore you have a permanent green card, then you DO HAVE an A number and you should write that there.

SuperNoob: You are correct about the G-325A being 4 pages for the beneficiary and 4 pages for the petitioner. Basically, you have to print out the form in full (4 pages, plus instructions) for EACH PERSON. Meaning 8 all together. The signatures on ALL COPIES OF THE G-325A forms HAS TO BE ORIGINAL. You cannot turn in copies. You need to get your fiancee to send these to you with ORIGINAL SIGNATURES. Also, there is really no point in someone emailing you directly, just search around the forums and ask question as you go and READ THE GUIDES AND EXAMPLE FORMS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

But please all of you, if you have a question that cannot be answered by the guides of threads that have already been made, START YOUR OWN THREAD and not piggy-back onto others.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Thank you Marina-Del for the speedy reply. I wanted to start a new thread. I wanted to "search", but search option doesn't seem to work. Also I'm not certain as to how to start a new thread. You see, I just made this account just less than 30min ago in order to communicate with people in this thread. At any rate, thank you so much for your answer. :D I can turn off my computer in peace now. lol thank you thank you thank you...did i mention thank you? lol Bummer on the getting real signature part on my part though :(:crying::crying::crying:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Super N00b:

The search option DOES work. I can guess what you are doing wrong though. You cannot search for things while you are already viewing a topic. For example, right now you are viewing this topic. If you go to the bottom of the screen then it says "search topic" so if you are looking for something like "can my fiance visit me", then you will find NO results, because this TOPIC has not talked about that. But if you go back into the K-1 forum then you can "search forum" and then you'll get TONS of answers.

Try that. And glad I could be of help. This process if long and hard and to get through it without any snags it's necessary to do A LOT of reading on this forum and to double double check everything.

To start a new topic: You can either go to the top of the forum page or the bottom and click "new topic"

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.