6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does the beneficiary receive any documents from the embassy for the interview or just the interview letter that we got from NVC is all that we get?

My husband needs to schedule his medical so should he be waiting for something from embassy or not?

FYI: Our case was completed on June 5th and interview was assigned on June 9th.

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Does the beneficiary receive any documents from the embassy for the interview or just the interview letter that we got from NVC is all that we get?

My husband needs to schedule his medical so should he be waiting for something from embassy or not?

Hello

all the processing required for te CR-1/IR-1 occur at the NVC

as u got ur Interview letter he can go and have his medical ..then prepare all his original documents required for any Interview (evidences ... and the beneficiary original documents )

even that NVC forward the whole papers to the embassy but the beneficiary is advised still to bring all original documents if he have more of it rather than the ones sent to NVC already ..just in case anything is lost bla bla

relax ..it will go goood ..just make sure to follow our comments on the other thread u made here

Good Luck and dont forget to tell us about ur Experience ..it will in an inspiration to all of us who are heading to the same ..my wife will be with me too GOD willing :)

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am not trying to rain on your parade but it amazes me how people from Egypt are waiting 3 + months for an interview and Pakistan can get one in less than a week. Go figure.

Betsy El Sum

Timeline

well the interview date was given on the 9th, but the actual interview is on july 16th.....so thats a month. ^_^. but still.....I sure hope nvc is as quick with us as well!!!

USCIS *CR-1*

Service Center : California Service Center

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Timeline

no where man.. thanks for your response.. I will ask him to go ahead and schedule the medical.. good luck to you too. :-)

Betsy.. I guess it all depends on how busy the embassy is.. probably too many people immigrating from Egypt.. who knows! good luck to everyone who is going through immigration.. it's not an easy or speedy process. :-(

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He can go ahead and schedule his medical providing he has his appointment letter.

JNR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.