winifredbee

True Blood Fans

182 posts in this topic

Last night's ep was great! Finally everyone's back in town and things are starting to move along with the Maryann situation. I have to wonder what the extent of Sookie's power against her is going to be. I wonder too if maybe Jason can do the same thing and combined, they'll be able to get rid of her. That would be pretty damn cool.

Jason and Andy's rescue of Sam was hilarious. I like Andy more and more this season.

I know who is playing the Queen and I'm not too excited to see her in the show but... meh. Maybe it'll be interesting to see how she can help the situation. I thought her house was pretty damn cool though, what little we saw of it.

I grow ever hopeful that Eggs is going to die and Tara and Sam will be able to get back together. :innocent:

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Last night's ep was great! Finally everyone's back in town and things are starting to move along with the Maryann situation. I have to wonder what the extent of Sookie's power against her is going to be. I wonder too if maybe Jason can do the same thing and combined, they'll be able to get rid of her. That would be pretty damn cool.

Jason and Andy's rescue of Sam was hilarious. I like Andy more and more this season.

I know who is playing the Queen and I'm not too excited to see her in the show but... meh. Maybe it'll be interesting to see how she can help the situation. I thought her house was pretty damn cool though, what little we saw of it.

I grow ever hopeful that Eggs is going to die and Tara and Sam will be able to get back together. :innocent:

I agree, the rescue was pretty dang funny!

So the queen is alive? I thought the blood dripping off her foot meant maybe maryann had killed her. Is this queen someone brand new to the show? or have we seen her before?

I agree, the rescue was pretty dang funny!

So the queen is alive? I thought the blood dripping off her foot meant maybe maryann had killed her. Is this queen someone brand new to the show? or have we seen her before?

I think that's just what they want you to think. It's someone new to the show. Her name is Evan Rachel Wood. She's a young actress and I've never been a big fan of hers. Her parts always turn out to be someone I hate. I'll just post a link to pic of her in the role.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/08/...phie-ann-01.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It looks like Maenads can be imprisoned, but cannot be destroyed.

Their Fury

But they were also known for being most cruel against the enemies of the god they worshiped. For being possessed by the unusual strength that came from Bacchic frenzy, they could tear apart whoever came in their way, as it happened to King Pentheus of Thebes, who was torn limb by limb by them. And they could rout armies, for they could not be wounded when touched by enemy weapons, but they inflicted casualties on their opponents by hurling the thyrsos at them. It is also said that they could carry heavy objects on their shoulders without holding them with bounds, and that they carried fire on their locks without being burned. So, possessing such amazing qualities, they could fall upon towns, turning everything upside down, for no one could resist them. And yet it is told that the maenads were imprisoned by King Lycurgus (known for being fond of cutting people to pieces, and for decorating his gates with their extremities), the first to oppose Dionysus, some say in Thrace.

p21.gif

http://charlaineharris.wikia.com/wiki/Maenad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i can't believe that there are only a few more episodes to go!!!

i'm really curious to see what role The Queen plays in the series...

Our Journey to Happiness :)

Oct 30, 2002 - We met in Toronto while he was visiting on a business trip from the US

Dated until early 2004 and then distance became an issue

Sept 16, 2007 - He initiated contact with me after almost 4 years!

Jan 2008 - He came to Toronto to visit and see if there was still 'something' there

Feb 28, 2009 - He proposed in front of my family in our condo in Toronto!!!

May 13, 2009 - sent in I-129F (Lawyer is handling our process)

May 15, 2009 - received receipt of NOA1

September 16, 2009 - NOA2!!!

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

Nov 25/09 - info logged in system

Interview date - March 22, 2010!!! ***APPROVED!!!***

POE @ Queenston/Lewiston - April 4th, 2010

Wedding date - July 17, 2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I am officially hooked! Dave's been watching for a while but I always thought the series seemed too cheesy. Last night he convinced me to give it another try and we got the last 3 episodes on Demand. They were GREAT! Now I can't wait until the next one. This is exactly why I hate following series, I don't want to have to wait. I want to know what happens now! :ranting:

05-02-2004 Met in Östersund, Sweden
09-07-2007 Got married in Eden Gardens State Park, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

*************************************************************************************************

AOS

11-02-2007 - Filed

03-14-2008 - Green Card received

*************************************************************************************************

Lifting of Conditions

02-08-2010 - Filed

06-21-2010 - Green Card received

N-400

06-24-2017 - N-400 package sent via EFile

06-24-2017 - Payment received via credit card

07-01-2017 - Appointment notice received

07-19-2017 - Biometrics appointment in Atlanta, GA

08-04-2017 - Case updated. Interview scheduled. 

"Whither thou goest I will go, whither thou lodgest I will lodge,
Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God." ~ Ruth 1:16

Timeline
I am officially hooked! Dave's been watching for a while but I always thought the series seemed too cheesy. Last night he convinced me to give it another try and we got the last 3 episodes on Demand. They were GREAT! Now I can't wait until the next one. This is exactly why I hate following series, I don't want to have to wait. I want to know what happens now! :ranting:

There's definitely a cheese element to it, but once you accept it for it is - good adult entertainment, it's a pretty good show. Most of the actor bios are pretty impressive. This show is from the same producer of Six Feet Under. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i can't wait for Sunday!!! i have no idea what i will do until season 3...also just read that Eric and the Queen are dating in real life!!

Our Journey to Happiness :)

Oct 30, 2002 - We met in Toronto while he was visiting on a business trip from the US

Dated until early 2004 and then distance became an issue

Sept 16, 2007 - He initiated contact with me after almost 4 years!

Jan 2008 - He came to Toronto to visit and see if there was still 'something' there

Feb 28, 2009 - He proposed in front of my family in our condo in Toronto!!!

May 13, 2009 - sent in I-129F (Lawyer is handling our process)

May 15, 2009 - received receipt of NOA1

September 16, 2009 - NOA2!!!

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

Nov 25/09 - info logged in system

Interview date - March 22, 2010!!! ***APPROVED!!!***

POE @ Queenston/Lewiston - April 4th, 2010

Wedding date - July 17, 2010

i can't wait for Sunday!!! i have no idea what i will do until season 3...also just read that Eric and the Queen are dating in real life!!

Really! She was dating Marilyn Manson in real life.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-01

Visa Received : 2009-03-20

US Entry : 2009-03-26

Marriage : 2009-05-23

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed : 2009-06-04

NOA Date : 2009-06-11

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-23 (original date July 10th)

AOS Transfer: 2009-07-02

Touch: 2009-07-03

Touch: 2009-07-06

Touch: 2009-07-07

Touch: 2009-07-08

Touch: 2009-07-10 with email regarding pending status.

Touch: 2009-07-20

Touch: 2009-07-21

AP and EAD Approved: 2009-08-03

AP Touch: 2009-08-04

AP Touch: 2009-08-05

EAD second email and Touch 2009-08-06

EAD Touch: 2009-08-07

AOS Approved: 2009-08-10

ROC: petition filed 5-18-11

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Timeline
I didnt realize this past Sun was going to be a rerun, I thought it was gunna be the season finale, I was so upset. LOL After this Sunday, when will the 3rd season start?

The 2nd Season premiered on June 19th, I believe....so it'll be awhile.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
I didnt realize this past Sun was going to be a rerun, I thought it was gunna be the season finale, I was so upset. LOL After this Sunday, when will the 3rd season start?

The 2nd Season premiered on June 19th, I believe....so it'll be awhile.

OMG, that is a long time. :(

Don't forget everyone, season finale on tomorrow. I can't wait. They'll be a thread on the first page of OT that isn't about ACORN. :lol: