20 posts in this topic

Finally, after waiting 22 months , my 10 year green card came in the mail on 06/06/2009 :-). I got the approval notice email on June 2nd , and green in the mail 5 days later.post-68038-1244433732_thumb.jpg

Finally, after waiting 22 months , my 10 year green card came in the mail on 06/06/2009 :-). I got the approval notice email on June 2nd , and green in the mail 5 days later.post-68038-1244433732_thumb.jpg

wow your card arrived quick since your approval date huh? was your card came from CSC?

10 Yrs. Unconditional Greencard Approved, 06 - 03 - 2009

congrats

can you please share your timeline? why it took so long to get approved? did you get RFE or interview? and while your case was pending , did you call CIS or senator...? sorry for asking so many questions. but i m waive filer too. and now waiting for almost 8 months since i filed my I-751 in October 08.

Edited by sara9

Hi Milan Kudrak,

Congratulations!!! on your approval. Looks like it almost took them 2 years to approve your Waviver case. I hope your card comes soon.

[/size]

Thank you guys,:-)

Sara 9 here is my post why it took so long for my I-751 waiver.

Hi

I went to the Jax USCIS again, took my expired GC. There was no one in there but me.My appt was at 7:00am, got lost but got in at 7:04. That DHS was there again yes the Jerk one. But i got called by the Lady :-)))). She was so nice , and very helpful. I asked for new stamp and she took my passport and aksed for GC. She was pulling up my file and here what she says:

Mr... ,something is not right! I started to freak out, she says no no don't worry I'll take care of it. She goes: This is very strange, Your file was at CSC(California Service Center) , now it's not there, It's at National Service Center!! And also it was here in Jacksonville before we send it to NSC, I am saying but why is that strange? She says well, 99.9% the files we are done with we mail to NSC, But yours doesn't show, approval, denial, or anything, then she says, here is what I am going to do, I am gonna order your file, I will take yourphone # and I promise you , you will hear from me within 2 weeks. Then she said, were you called for an interview I said no , not at all. She said hm, she also said there is a big chance my case is approved and its not updated, or denied, :-(. But she said, Seriously we mail all our complete files that we are done with to NSC. I am so confussed right now. Why would it go from CSC to Jacksonville,(but never called for an interview,) and then Jacksonville sent my file to NSC. what a mess.LOL.

This was back in Feb2009 . The officer did call me , and I got interview letter a week later with scheduled interview for March 3rd.2009

Immigrant2009 I already got my card :-) I attached it on here. Thank you guys for the kind words.

-

Timeline for my I-751 waiver

Event Date

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2007-06-27

NOA Date : 2007-07-05

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2007-10-12

Interview Date : 2009-03-03

Approval / Denial Date : 2009-03-16

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : Yes

Green Card Received : 2009-06-06

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

wow, what a long wait. Congratulations on finally getting your approval and your card.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

congratulations! :thumbs:

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

:dance: Finally, the wait is over for you...

concrats.gif:thumbs:

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.