6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jus..

mawning yardies...its Sunday an of course mi a struggle fi submit mi homework..kissteet

homework? i thought you should be cooking :whistle:

yuh neva know mi get the multitasker award18mths in a row now..mi a do everyting..just bathe tahlia now she a sleep

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Jawi, How are you feeling? Happy Sunday!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Timeline

oieeeeeeee deh Kimmy, wish you could join us for dinner...my backyard is full of mostly rastaman and dem a cook...dem mek up fiyah outside (nutin illegal) but, the neighbors got concerned and called the fire marshall (I think that's what they call dem)...I'm telling you August can't get here soon enough.

Underworld 3 STUNK...I'm dissapointed.

Well, mi hope u dun u homewurk...

Having a bad feeling all day, like when my grandmother first got sick...so, pray for us.

((((((((((((((((((((chups)))))))))) Jawi

Latahs

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oieeeeeeee deh Kimmy, wish you could join us for dinner...my backyard is full of mostly rastaman and dem a cook...dem mek up fiyah outside (nutin illegal) but, the neighbors got concerned and called the fire marshall (I think that's what they call dem)...I'm telling you August can't get here soon enough.

Underworld 3 STUNK...I'm dissapointed.

Well, mi hope u dun u homewurk...

Having a bad feeling all day, like when my grandmother first got sick...so, pray for us.

((((((((((((((((((((chups)))))))))) Jawi

Latahs

ooo lawns..save wan roast fish fi mi deh...mek sure it stuff.

yes..mi was very disappointed in UNDERWORLD 3..still pissed

ur in my prayers chica

likkle mo

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all! The Machel show was so so good last night - Since he was brought up to play in NY when he was only 9 and did his Too young to Soca song - he brought this little boy with him, the future of TNT soca - so so cute! He got up and was dancing away, did the same song -

I have been fairly lazy most of the day - went to my nephew's lacrosse game, then they all came over so the house is finally back to quiet again!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Claire, mi just finishing cooking mi belly stuff!!

Mrs. P wha happen! how you locks coming along?

Hey all!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Hey all!

I had some curried goat and white rice. It was sooo good!!! How is your hair looking?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Heyyy clairey...mi no know if mi a go or come :)

hey ken

hey sus..glad u had a blast !

Kimmy mi wish mi coulda help but a suh it guh mi chile...Keep the faith, It will all pay off in the long run. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all!

I had some curried goat and white rice. It was sooo good!!! How is your hair looking?

its still flat, I have to try and stay as cool as possible for the next couple of days so it doesn puff back up!!

Glad you dinner was good!

I need to go make so icing for the cake I finally made for A... I think he was getting ready to lock me out if I didn't finally bake him a cake!!

Thanks JG for that info!!

hey ken

Hey, Hotlegs!! how is it going!!!

Hey Shauns, How is the mister doing?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey all!

its still flat, I have to try and stay as cool as possible for the next couple of days so it doesn puff back up!!

Glad you dinner was good!

I need to go make so icing for the cake I finally made for A... I think he was getting ready to lock me out if I didn't finally bake him a cake!!

Thanks JG for that info!!

hey ken

Hey, Hotlegs!! how is it going!!!

Hey Shauns, How is the mister doing?

Hi Portland. He is doing fine. We are still waiting for his EAD so he can start working. He hangs out with his brothers and sister and then comes home to cook and hang out with Ja until I get home from work. I feel so guilty that he cannot work yet bcos I go crazy when I am stuck at home after surgery etc. and cannot work.

How was your weekend?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.