Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was shocked when I saw it in the store - But the girl told me if I was ever looking for something, ask them - if they can order it they will -

Here's online links:

http://www.redpeppermall.com/Sangsters-Ori...m-pr-16713.html

http://www.ja-direct.com/liqueurs.html

But, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya drink rum cream now? thinking.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Morning Yardies!

I Hope everyone had a great weekend

Jawi, I am so happy you are recovering, you are in my prayers! (F)

Jamerican we miss you girl :star:

Lovesponge, I am so happy to hear you updates on your adjustments, sounds like everything fabulous :star:

Quannnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa girl I know you are on Cloud Nine you are watching the clock till Roger gets here. I am so happy for you! I guess we won't hear from you for about 2 weeks LOL. You know that's the normal adjustment period LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
thanks j2 and newly..

newly.. i am soo not that woman either and my ex just dealt w/ it i guess cuz he didn't do that stuff either lol..

roger knows WUS UP.. so he can't come acting brand new. i think that was apart of my daily greeting.. Hey baby, miss u, i can't cook.. :no::rofl:

:lol:

That's me right there :yes:

I don't think he believes me tho :blink:

I bet you are so excited QUANA!!! :dance:

How did he get the visitor's visa Quana?

Sure wish my honey had one :(

girl.. i don't want nobody to be surprised so i started laying it all out there, and don't want u to forget LOL

princess.. im learning it just really the luck of the draw, this was his second time trying to get it cuz he was denied the first, same situation, different decision.. GO FIGURE.. i think it was sus that pointed out he has traveled b4 so maybe that was a plus for him..

hey philly.. nice weekend???

Timeline
Ha sus....we really are alike. Love my rum cream.

Have you tried Amerula?

I have tried Amerula - But I actually have a store near me that will get me rum cream if I ask them to order it :dance: - or I can usually find one that is made in Barbados, can't think of the name at the moment.

I could actually live on Amerula. My favorite by far.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks j2 and newly..

newly.. i am soo not that woman either and my ex just dealt w/ it i guess cuz he didn't do that stuff either lol..

roger knows WUS UP.. so he can't come acting brand new. i think that was apart of my daily greeting.. Hey baby, miss u, i can't cook.. :no::rofl:

i thought u were practice cook by now?

i am hopeless. HOPELESS i tell ya.. i have been doing a lil something in the kitchen but i am not a good cook and i rather not disappoint so lets just go out dangit!!!!!!!!

wha gwann finesse???

ur not hopeless. i didn't cook much before my husband. and yes, its true that some people are just more natural at it but you can be taught if you just try. my husband has made it FUN for me to learn. We do it together, turn on some chunes, have some drinks, have some laughs, and Wha la...dinner is served!

does roger like to cook?

Ha sus....we really are alike. Love my rum cream.

Have you tried Amerula?

I have tried Amerula - But I actually have a store near me that will get me rum cream if I ask them to order it :dance: - or I can usually find one that is made in Barbados, can't think of the name at the moment.

I could actually live on Amerula. My favorite by far.

what's amerula?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was shocked when I saw it in the store - But the girl told me if I was ever looking for something, ask them - if they can order it they will -

Here's online links:

http://www.redpeppermall.com/Sangsters-Ori...m-pr-16713.html

http://www.ja-direct.com/liqueurs.html

But, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya drink rum cream now? thinking.gif

Hello VJ.

These smilies crack me up :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.