SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

That's great news!!! Give her kisses from us. (L)

YES I DIDN'T SEE...THE ROAD TO RECOVERY JAWS..THNX WAKEY

I am relatively new to this site so I have a question. Do we ever collect funds to send flowers, etc. for Get Well occasions etc. for fellow VJ/Yardies? Someone please PM me if this is not the right forum for that. Thanks

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It has taken a lot for me to post personal things in public on here. Mostly cause I got beat the shyt out of on another board for saying things. You tend to become gun shy everywhere. Mostly, I have tested the waters about non-confrontational personal subjects and saved the others for PMs or emails with people I truly trust.

If I hear someone mention something similar I have been through or I think they can help me, I will PM and spill or ask for advice. Those of you who I have spilled to know exactly what I am talking about.

I understand completely and am the same way.

Side Note: If anyone is from Chicago. Hubby has a gig with his band at the Washington Park on July 3rd for the annual city reggae festival.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
It has taken a lot for me to post personal things in public on here. Mostly cause I got beat the shyt out of on another board for saying things. You tend to become gun shy everywhere. Mostly, I have tested the waters about non-confrontational personal subjects and saved the others for PMs or emails with people I truly trust.

If I hear someone mention something similar I have been through or I think they can help me, I will PM and spill or ask for advice. Those of you who I have spilled to know exactly what I am talking about.

Side Note: If anyone is from Chicago. Hubby has a gig with his band at the Washington Park on July 3rd for the annual city reggae festival.

I WILL TRY TO GET DOWN TO SEE HIM PLAY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Nelly maybe I will see you there :) that would be great!!! He plays at the Wild Hare every Tuesday night too.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Nelly maybe I will see you there :) that would be great!!! He plays at the Wild Hare every Tuesday night too.

Really I mite come on a tuesday nite do you be there?

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all! I could not sleep, lol - Think I am too excited about Machel tonight! :dance: :dance:

I just had the wierdest experience - Logged in here and went to reply, and my typing was BACKWARDS!! I had to shut down my computer and reboot, lol

Good excuse. Yeah blame it on the computer. M-O-V-E A-W-A-Y from the RUM. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO, Shaunsgal - I don't drink rum unless it's rum cream!

That's great Belwin - sounds like the band is doing well - Have you ever gone to see Anthem when they play at Wild Hare? Hopefully I will get back out there with them one of these days - I liked that place.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why on a weekday, I struggle to even get up before 8:30am. But it's Saturday, I can sleep in as late as I want, and I keep waking up all early??

LMAO, Shaunsgal - I don't drink rum unless it's rum cream!

Echo that! It wasn't until I was going to Jamaica & hanging out with Steven that I discovered the deliciousness of rum cream on the rocks.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between July 31, 2009 and August 13, 2009*.

I wish this would stop changing lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Who is this person from on VJ

We need to confirm that you know Najiyah Almaktoon in order for you to be friends on Facebook. I have no idea who this is?

Thanks

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Why on a weekday, I struggle to even get up before 8:30am. But it's Saturday, I can sleep in as late as I want, and I keep waking up all early??

i woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30 this morning!!!

during the week i am STRUGGLING to wake at 6

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hey KK..BUNZ alot of ppl dont cook all crazy on sundays no more fi real...i wish smaddy wi enlighten kashi..dats mi glad him love cook..

ok..now to claire and di one quanna...ok..mi like how oonuh just dash mi to di dogs...mek mi si oonuh ask mi nuttin pon yah...

A wah dis eehhh?? Mi juss shock how yuh love bring controversy and dem yuh know how dem love jump pon yuh back. Yuh gwaan :angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

More controversy....

If that is the case, then they can only be with people of African descent and not all Jamaicans embrace their African ancestory. Where then does a Rasta man go to find his African Empress?

hmm..last time i checked Jamaican doesn't mean Black or African..this question was directed towards the Rastafarianism..

Jamaica=mosh pit of Black-white-indian-chinese-japanese-koreans-lebonese and anything else u can think of

Also..Rastafarian Movement begun with Marcus Garvey

"His basic idea was that freedom and redemption for blacks would only be found in Africa because European colonization and slavery had fragmented the African culture and spirituality"

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

i woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30 this morning!!!

during the week i am STRUGGLING to wake at 6

You are just getting full joy about your hubby coming in 18 days.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i hope everyone has a great day jawi glad to hear you are recovering well ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.