Jay'n'Terri

medical????

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Please help me i'm a little worried about the london medical! i've had medicals in the past for previous employers but i haven't been signed onto a G.P for at least 10 years! will this be a problem guys??? :wacko:

ukusflags2.gif

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent :2009-05-13

I-129F NOA1 2009-05-19

2009-08-02 my Terri baby arrived in the U.K. and i got to kiss her,i'm so happy i love you Terri Baby

TOUCHED 2009-09-02......YEY!!!!!!!! :-)

TOUCHED 2009-09-03...... AGAIN!!!!!! :-)

TOUCHED 2009-09-08...... YIPEE!!!!!!! :-)

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :2009-09-08.......i love you my baby!!!!!!!!

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :2009-09-26

Packet 3 Sent :2009-10-02

Medical Date :2009-10-21

Packet 4 Received :2010-01-05

Interview Date :2010-02-04

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 22, 2009 and September 4, 2009*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

picture111e.jpg

--------------------

Timeline

thanks sir jon :jest:

ukusflags2.gif

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F NOA1 2009-05-19

2009-08-02 my Terri baby arrived in the U.K. and i got to kiss her,i'm so happy i love you Terri Baby

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 22, 2009 and September 4, 2009*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

picture111e.jpg

--------------------

Timeline

Had mine today and had really got myself worked up about it. And i mean REALLY worked up. ( stomach churning type stuff ) and it was all for nothing.

People were pleasant and efficient. heck even the chest xray was nice. ( i was expecting the case which holds the "film" to be freezing cold but it was near body temperature ) so i guess they must have heated it ?

No horrific rubber glove escapades just some prods and pokes by the doctor and a few jabs in the arm if you choose to pay for immunizations there instead of having them done when you file for AOS.

I really walked out of it feeling like a prune. I was so relieved that i went across the road and sank a few pints to celebrate. :)

As as previously said no where near as intrusive as some job related medicals I have had in the past.

Go to it enjoy your day. do some sightseeing and stroll in on time .. 30-45 mins later you can go back to sightseeing without a care in the world :D

Timeline

cheers Gary :thumbs:

ukusflags2.gif

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F NOA1 2009-05-19

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

picture111e.jpg

--------------------

There's a lot of detailed experiences posted at the top of this forum. You'll learn everything from the color of the chairs to the names of the doctors. It goes way back, so you might want to jump in to more recent posts. Just as a head's up. Don't tell them you drink much at all. They will ask. If you took prozac or some anti-depressant years ago, don't claim that either if you're fine without it now. They will tend to over blow medication and alcohol dependancy. The guy who said he thought six pints in an evening was about what he drank didn't fare so well. (I don't remember the exact number he said.) What I'm saying is, the medical exam is not the place to brag about your drinking prowess.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Suggestions that the OP lie by omission or by fact in any part of the visa process - including the medical - is a violation of TOS. As well, if the OP follows your advice and the lie or omission is discovered, the individual may well earn a life-time ban for misrepresentation. Please do not suggest anyone misrepresents themselves to immigration.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Suggestions that the OP lie by omission or by fact in any part of the visa process - including the medical - is a violation of TOS. As well, if the OP follows your advice and the lie or omission is discovered, the individual may well earn a life-time ban for misrepresentation. Please do not suggest anyone misrepresents themselves to immigration.

I apologize. I was more trying to say don't brag on your drinking ability or diagnose yourself as depressed if you had one short incident with sadness 10 years ago when your mother died. That's not the same as suffering from clinical depression diagnosed and treated for a long time by a psychiatrist. If you do have a problem with alcoholism or mental illness, then bring letters from professionals who have treated you for such telling your current status in that area and any ongoing treatment you might require.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

There's a lot of detailed experiences posted at the top of this forum. You'll learn everything from the color of the chairs to the names of the doctors. It goes way back, so you might want to jump in to more recent posts. Just as a head's up. Don't tell them you drink much at all. They will ask. If you took prozac or some anti-depressant years ago, don't claim that either if you're fine without it now. They will tend to over blow medication and alcohol dependancy. The guy who said he thought six pints in an evening was about what he drank didn't fare so well. (I don't remember the exact number he said.) What I'm saying is, the medical exam is not the place to brag about your drinking prowess.

For the record, drinking never came up at my medical and I used to be on anti-depressants - I just went to the doctor to give me a letter stating that I am in good mental health and that I am no longer on medication - it was fine.

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.