jodee

All my wisdom is gone,...

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Teeth that is,....lol

I only ever had two wisdom teeth, one i got out about 3 1/2 years ago....

Today, I had the other out,...the ####### didnt want to come out,....But after much tugging and levering, it made its grand entrance into the world 2 hours ago,....

Just wanted to type this before the Percocet set in, ahhhh gotta love prescription narcotics for pain sometimes,...

Can feel myself getting tired,...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jodee :unsure:

Edited by jodee

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awwww Jodee, I feel for ya! I had my last wisdom tooth out 3 weeks ago. Funny story, (at least now I laugh about it) I was "supposed" to had all my wisdom teeth cut out when I was a sophmore in high school. When I graduated high school I started having bad pain in my right jaw. Went to the dentist, they did X-Rays and he said "oh, your wisdom teeth are cutting though." UHHHHH NOOOOOO.....I HAD THEM CUT OUT WHEN I WAS 15 REMEMBER?????? Turns out the oral surgeon left the 2 widsom teeth in the very back and removed the molars ahead of them "hoping" it would make room for the teeth when they came in! Oh I was pissed! So 3 years ago I had the upper one removed because it go absessed and 3 weeks ago the last one for the same reason. Eat up on the ice cream now while you can! And don't forgot NOT to drink through a straw.....I kinda forgot that last time and ended up with dry sockets....I'd rather give birth than have dry sockets again! Hope you recover quickly! :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Teeth that is,....lol

I only ever had two wisdom teeth, one i got out about 3 1/2 years ago....

Today, I had the other out,...the ####### didnt want to come out,....But after much tugging and levering, it made its grand entrance into the world 2 hours ago,....

Just wanted to type this before the Percocet set in, ahhhh gotta love prescription narcotics for pain sometimes,...

Can feel myself getting tired,...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jodee :unsure:

:lol:

Hope you feel better soon. Think again, you may be feeling really good right now. :D

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

August 16/08: VSC received I-751

August 22/08: check cashed (certainly did not waste any time)

September 11/08: Received NOA 1

September 15/08: Rec'd Biometrics Appointment Letter

October 02/08: Biometrics Completed

March 04/09: File transferred to CSC

June 01/09: Letter stating Petition Approved and Card Production ordered

July 12/09: Card Production ordered e-mail

July 13/09: Received card in the mail

AOS

March 27/06: Sent I-485

March 31/06: NOA 1

April 4/06: Rec'd NOA 1

April 5&6/06: Touched

May 4/06: Rec'd Biometrics Appointment Letter

May 23/06: Biometrics Appointment

May 26/06: Touched

July 22/06: Rec'd Appointment for Interview

Sept 12/06: Interview

Sept 18/06: Rec'd Welcome to USA letter

Sept 26/06: Rec'd Green Card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Have a speedy recovery. I had all 4 of mine removed a few years back.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I've gotta have that done soon. It gives me hope that you are typing so quickly afterwards. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I-751 Submitted August 2008

RFE Nov. 5, 2008 for incorrect fee

Nov. 6, 2008 Package returned to VSC with correct fee

NO COMMUNICATION FROM USCIS WHATSOEVER!

August 29, 2009 Letter of Intent to start removal proceedings

August 31, 2009 Letter and Phone with Congressman's office

Sept. 3, 2009 Infopass

Sept. 4, 2009 New I-751 submitted with another fee

Sept. 25, 2009 I-797C NOA received with 1 year extention dated Sept. 14, 2009

Oct. 2, 2009 NOA2 Biometrics Letter Appointment received

Oct. 9, 2009 Biometrics

Oct. 12, 2009 Updated on USICS website

Jan. 12, 2010 RFE

Feb. 2, 2010 RFE Returned

Feb. 4, 2010[/b ]RFE Received by USCIS

Feb. 19, 2010 EMAIL, TEXT & WEB UPDATE! CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Hallelujah!

Feb. 22, 2010 Second Email and text stating card production ordered.

Feb. 24, 2010 Email and Text stating Approval notice mailed.

Feb. 25, 2010 Approval letter I-797C dated 2/19/2010 received.

Feb. 27, 2010 Green Card arrived!! Envelope postmarked 2/23

Vintage Gifts & Upcycled Art!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

*slowly rises from a happy high percocet induced nap of a few hours*

Oh Aymerlu.,...

I woulda been pissed too, if I had found out some dumba$$ had decided to take molars instead.!!

I was really mad that 3 odd years ago,...when the first one ruptured. I was told when I was 15 and had braces on my teeth, I had no wisdom teeth to worry about. They did xrays and said, Nope none,...., and I was like WOO HOOO,....My dad had had none so, so I was expecting the same,...NO such luck,,.lol

Then suddenly one day, I was like OWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWW. Thought I had an infected top molar, only to be told that the wisdom tooth was erupting,..I was like #######?????!!!????.. So I had that out. Then last week, I could feel a sorenesson the other side, and could feel the tooth, pushing through the side of my gum,...and thought Oh man........Im not waiting this time for it to erupt, and promptly (or is that Stupidly), made the apointment for today,....

Thanks again everyone,.....Now wheres that percocet container?? ;) ,..... :unsure:

Jodee

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Jodee I have something to fess... I bever did get any wisdom teeth... I am told that 2 exist... but have never made their way out... the other two don't exist... further I had a milk tooth till 2 years ago :blush: So when anyone talks about wisdom teeth - I have no idea what it is all about...

<---- Completely lacking in wisdom :lol::lol::lol:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE