sweetgurl

how fast vermont service

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
how long does vermont office takes now from the date of filed till petition approved?

Right now it is taking approx. 113 days. . .

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ge=k1historical

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved to join it's brother at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=194661

from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures to K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how long does vermont office takes now from the date of filed till petition approved?

Emphasis on "approx"

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Emphasis on "approx"

I'm on day 154 since NOA1 and I haven't had a touch... so if you're a lucky person you could get it in 113 days and if you're unlucky (like me) there is no telling when you'll receive it. I have a very straight forward case as well!

Timeline

Hey! it seems that november 26 is a very bad date to send I129, I sent my application on this date, until now I've never received my approval... for those who send at the same date, I wanna share some experiences with them...

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

Timeline
Hey! it seems that november 26 is a very bad date to send I129, I sent my application on this date, until now I've never received my approval... for those who send at the same date, I wanna share some experiences with them...

Wow. It seems the same thing may be happening with you two that's happening with 3 of us from December who all have almost the same NOA1 date. It's like they misplace certain boxes of files.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Wow. It seems the same thing may be happening with you two that's happening with 3 of us from December who all have almost the same NOA1 date. It's like they misplace certain boxes of files.

It does seem that they misplace certain boxes. I called last week and all I wanted to know was if my petition had been lost, but they are unwilling to give any information... so depressing!

Did you know that USCIS has a goal for FY09 to process I129F cases in 5 months... they didn't meet it for mine :(

Timeline

Did you see that there were 11 approvals yesterday! That is HUGE! If this had been a month ago, I'd have been SO ecstatic to see 11 approvals in one day. As it is, though... :(

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Did you see that there were 11 approvals yesterday! That is HUGE! If this had been a month ago, I'd have been SO ecstatic to see 11 approvals in one day. As it is, though... :(

I feel exactly the same way :( I don't think I've every cried so much... amazing what this process can do to you... just about anything gets the tears flowing...

Timeline

I'm gonna try to contact my congressman, that's impossible, the USCIS have to provide some explanations about those cases wich have more than five or six months, the things that I don't understand they say that they process the cases in order they received them, then there are a lot of people who have been approved and then they sent their application after me.

It's really frustratind!!!! :crying:

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.