MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!@!!!!!!

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

:crying: omg...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG!@!!!!!!

On August 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

:crying: omg...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

I'm tellin' you...they are on quite a roll at CSC! CONGRATS...doing the Happy dance

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to all with the NOA2's this week. I still haven't got mine... waiting patiently. :whistle:

05-08-2009 Sent I-129F via Priority Mail

05-11-2009 USCIS confirmed receipt of delivery

05-15-2009 NOA1 date

05-19-2009 Check Cashed!

05-21-2009 received Hard Copy of NOA1 in the mail

08-17-2009 (Touched)

08-17-2009 NOA2 approval date

08-18-2009 (Touched)

08-21-2009 Received Hard copy of NOA2 in the mail

08-24-2009 NVC In

08-26-2009 NVC Out

09-01-2009 Received Hard copy of letter from National Visa Center

09-07-2009 Received Hard copy of letter from Manila US Embassy

I'm tellin' you...they are on quite a roll at CSC! CONGRATS...doing the Happy dance

I bet it on someone's desk and they are working on it right now. :thumbs:

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Blah. Come home from a work on a Friday and it's just the same old Friday emails.

There's still some time left today though.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

I understand that the timelines serve as our way to approximate our paper's working continuum. Unwittingly on our part, there must be more in number who had filed for I129F and aren't members here even. I am just curious on two points with regards to processing times. One, NOA1 is determined by the date of receipt of it in the mailbox (residence) or on the the date on the notice itself? Two, which is more appropriate to look; the berkeley's list or the one on here under immigration timeline?

Thank you very much!

(F) BrianandMerne

I always use the NOA1 date that's printed on the letter... mail time can always vary on when it actually ends up in your mailbox... I always looked at the berkeley's list, because it gets rid of all the old petitions that are past processing times... most likely, those people never updated their timelines... seems more accurate to me to keep only the people within processing times.

Hope that helps!

~Chaz

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

Also, I called USCIS today, because they still hadn't updated my case online... I am just crossing my fingers that they sent the packet to NVC, but NVC hasn't received it yet.... I'm starting to get worried... USCIS tells me that they won't get it for 2-4 weeks, and for me to wait for my fiance to get packet 3! According to the message on the NOA2, it says NVC should have mailed my petition to London within 2-4 weeks... not just received it! I'm confused.... :huh:

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

Timeline
Blah. Come home from a work on a Friday and it's just the same old Friday emails.

There's still some time left today though.

Yeah, its about 4:20 pm right now and we have 1 1/2 hours to go. I am happy to see so many approvals, but hoping mine comes next week. I hope to get a nice surprise in my email box just like the rest of the May 09 filers. I got a bit anxious and called USCIS and the usual response that it takes 5 months, and every case is different. Nothing new just waiting for this week to be over and hoping and praying they don't pass my petition. I had an attorney put everything together. I had everything in order, and included all the copies of my passport with all evidence. Hopefully, I hear something next week.

Edited by Starlight95

I always use the NOA1 date that's printed on the letter... mail time can always vary on when it actually ends up in your mailbox... I always looked at the berkeley's list, because it gets rid of all the old petitions that are past processing times... most likely, those people never updated their timelines... seems more accurate to me to keep only the people within processing times.

Hope that helps!

~Chaz

Thank you Chaz! We do the same as you do as well. Keep the faith! That paper will come in due time :)

Life is beautiful!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I didn't get touched, the only thing I recieved today was:

Yay!!! :dance:

Edited by Pii Sam

I didn't get touched, the only thing I recieved today was:

Yay!!! :dance:

(F) Way to go!

Life is beautiful!

I hope Monday comes fast. According to my timeline, my NOA2 is past the adjudication date.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
I hope Monday comes fast. According to my timeline, my NOA2 is past the adjudication date.

Maybe yours is sitting on top of someones desk and they just happened to take the week off during approvals. Just taking a guess. Because I see no reason why yours would not get approved soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.