Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh Bethie,

I am sooooo sorry about Shelby. Yes, I know you were expecting it but you are never really ready. You don't need that right now. Well we know she's in a better place. Big hugs to you!!!

Betsy El Sum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all got another touch yesterday but I didnt call........... :blink:

but maybe it was from the night my phone died on me while on hold..... HMMMM... dunno

Happy early Mothers Day to all ..... :star:

back to boredom (translation laundry)

Betsy CONGRATS 8 days for nvc case number ... that is fantastic

Thanks Courtney!! Will you stop by the house and do my laundry too!!! :thumbs:

sure why not ... pm me the address and I will tell you what dates I can come.... LOL might take me a few months to squeeze you in

BTW I can not stand to do laundry, I would rather weed eat the whole yard before I did a single load of laundry so if some colors come out screwy

dont be suprised :whistle:

Happy Mother's Day to you too Courtney and I am with YOU. I would rather mow and weedeat than do laundry. I love to work in my yard. I really need to plant some flowers if it will quit flippin raining for more than one day!!

NO RFE in mail box today, I swear that woman who told me of RFE yesterday, said it was not sent yet, ???????

Oh Gosh, wanted to settle the problem this weekend, more waiting now! :crying::crying::crying: If it was issued May 2nd, when are they sending it? is there more things they want ? do they send RFE per item, or all in one big fat RFE letter????? I hate this!! :crying::crying:

uhmm.. when we called about the NOA1 they told us they send it by batch... so if you missed the cut-off you'll have to wait for the second batch.

Exactly, so probley will get it next Saturday? God I cant make it till then!!! Im so tired I think I will go and lay down for a bit.

I wish I was with my husband in Paris, just to feel his comfort in times like this.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Oh Bethie,

I am sooooo sorry about Shelby. Yes, I know you were expecting it but you are never really ready. You don't need that right now. Well we know she's in a better place. Big hugs to you!!!

Bets, was there a special number for your RFE, a case number i mean? besides your NOA 1 receipt number when you got your RFE?

IamGodsProperty got RFE for wrong marraige cert, she said she just sent it in before she actualy got RFE in the mail, and she was approved shortly after. Think I should just send them the filed copy of marriage cert. with NOA 1 and send UPS and write RFE evidence enclosed all over the UPS letter envelope???? I truly think that is problem, I went over and over our petition this am, and looked at it thru and thru.

Truly happy!!!

Oh Bethie,

Bets, was there a special number for your RFE, a case number i mean? besides your NOA 1 receipt number when you got your RFE?

IamGodsProperty got RFE for wrong marraige cert, she said she just sent it in before she actualy got RFE in the mail, and she was approved shortly after. Think I should just send them the filed copy of marriage cert. with NOA 1 and send UPS and write RFE evidence enclosed all over the UPS letter envelope???? I truly think that is problem, I went over and over our petition this am, and looked at it thru and thru.

uhmm.... why don't you just wait for it? There might be other things that you'll need to send in. You don't want the officer to have more trouble matching your documents and files do you? Just thinking it may be harder if there are other stuffs they require and you send in several or two packages for it.

Timeline

Beth my RFE did not have it's own distinct number. I would not send the info in. I am not sure they are smart enough to take care of the issue for you. I know it is hard to wait but I would be scared not to follow the rules to the T right now.

Betsy El Sum

Oh Bethie,

uhmm.... why don't you just wait for it? There might be other things that you'll need to send in. You don't want the officer to have more trouble matching your documents and files do you? Just thinking it may be harder if there are other stuffs they require and you send in several or two packages for it.

Easier said then done, but thanks, UGH!! now gave me more to worry myself sick over, other stuff. Okay, downing 2 Tylenol PM and taking a long nap. I need it, have not selpt well over past 2 weeks, and now with RFE and Shelbie, Im drained.

Night kids.

Bets, Courtney, have a wonderful Mothers Day!!!!!! Love you both!!! Big hug and kiss XOXOXO

Beth my RFE did not have it's own distinct number. I would not send the info in. I am not sure they are smart enough to take care of the issue for you. I know it is hard to wait but I would be scared not to follow the rules to the T right now.

Okay Honey, You re right!!! I wont, I will wait. Thank you Babe!!!

Truly happy!!!

Oh Bethie,

Easier said then done, but thanks, UGH!! now gave me more to worry myself sick over, other stuff. Okay, downing 2 Tylenol PM and taking a long nap. I need it, have not selpt well over past 2 weeks, and now with RFE and Shelbie, Im drained.

Night kids.

Bets, Courtney, have a wonderful Mothers Day!!!!!! Love you both!!! Big hug and kiss XOXOXO

uh.. sorry paris!!! didn't mean to give you more to worry about.

i'm just trying to look at it at a a more practical side. you know... they might need something more... and if you send it in different package... one might get lost or the officer might only receive one and not the other and get frustrated and put you in the back burner.

just thinking... and trying to be safe as always.

Good night!

ANNOUNCEMENT MARCH FILERS!!!

The March Filer 2009 Spreadsheet has been updated. Most of the Anticipated Dates are updated based on the date that the NVC Case number is received. We have seen a big slow down in CSC so I cannot for the life of me predict how each and every case will be adjudicated and sent to the Embassy. However, please do not be discouraged. This update is not an indication that we are moving along and ignoring your needs. In fact, I decided to update the spreadsheet so that everybody can track in real time the timelines of those who have gone ahead of us. This is also very helpful in case you have specific questions about a specific stage in the process... you'd be able to check who is done with what and you can ask them via PM or through this board. We are all here to support and lend a hand to each other.

Thank you very much for everyone's cooperation in updating their status in the spreadsheet. For those who have received news or updates and are moving along, kindly do not forget to update the spreadsheet and your VJ timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guinea
Timeline

is :thumbs: it looks like VSC will take the whole entire 6mth to complete my case its been over 3mths since I have had a touch but I guess that no news is good news .

My wife you are simply beautiful and perfect for mehttp://da.daisypath.com/w3wlm4.png

Oh Bethie,

Night kids.

uh.. sorry paris!!! didn't mean to give you more to worry about.

i'm just trying to look at it at a a more practical side. you know... they might need something more... and if you send it in different package... one might get lost or the officer might only receive one and not the other and get frustrated and put you in the back burner.

just thinking... and trying to be safe as always.

Good night!

TnGirl, I know your intentions are good, dont mnd me, Im just tired, have not slept, and cant sleep, I know its best to wait, and I will, and do things correctly to finish this nightmare timely and get out of USCIS still by end of May or latest, first week of June. Time is still on our side there. Maybe the bums mailed it over the weekend, and will get it this week or Saturday the latest, so can still get thru this. Now since I cant sleep, Im heading to Lowes to buy Shelbie a marker for her grave, and go over to Macys to see what Summer fashions they have. Like they say, if depressed, go shopping. Love ya all, and thank you for looking out for my best interest.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Beth,

I hate shopping for clothes cause I am too fat. LOL. Have fun and get a nice marker for Shelby, one that honors her in a way she would be proud of!!

Love ya!!

Betsy

Betsy El Sum

Beth,

I hate shopping for clothes cause I am too fat. LOL. Have fun and get a nice marker for Shelby, one that honors her in a way she would be proud of!!

Love ya!!

Betsy

Hahhhaa :lol: Sometimes I feel the same way.

And then, when I find something that really fits good.. I buy at least three of the same design only in different colors.

Okay.. I really gotta get some sleepy. Have date with dad today... later. It's 4am here already.

He's getting sadder and sadder knowing that time is almost up for us.

And it will take years until we get to see each other again once I leave for the US.

Beth,

Love ya!!

Betsy

Your not fat!!! HUSH UP!!!! I will get her something nice, my neighbor made a frame, and poured a slab cement for me on top of it, and he worte her name in polished stones, so sweet of him. Now once it dries and sets, I will put the staute on it for her.

I was shocked when I got up and found him in the yard, he just did it for me, he knew how much i loved her. He is lucky my other girls like him otherwise he would of had a time in the yard with them, lol. Okay Im off, maybe fresh air and a drive with make me human again. Love ya, big hugs!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks for the mommy day wishes... MUCH APPRECIATED. N' Dito to you ladies out there with little ones...

I just got off work #2... good and sleepy now.

Beth, they could tell you that you recieved an RFE ... why can they not tell you what for ?

Yet again how the system is amazing.... I am very sorry to hear about your babe. I hope that your feeling alright I know that animals can be just as important as children. >>>>you<<<< big hugs.

I am giving up hope of having my NOA2 at the end of this month. Not telling my hubster though he really wanted to be here by my birthday ish but NO WAY amman takes like a month to two months for IR1/CR1 visa appointments.

Anyways Love you ladies .. and gents I am off for a bit of sleep ... see you brite and early ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.