Serendipity_

K3 FAMILY Hangout - Week of April 27

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Greetings to one and all ! ;)

Sis ... I am flying out this Saturday :dance: I bet you've cleaned everything in the house twice by now waiting for Yazied :P

I know Seren is flying out on her trip the very next day :thumbs:

{HUGS} and best wishes for Caroline's release from VSChell and for Wendy's safe trip to the USA!

Hoping for 'technological' problems to be fixed for CnT! :yes:

Congrats GS ... a little bit more of a wait, but things with be much smoother here with the CR1

Have a great week everyone. I'm off today, taking care of some last minute errands ...

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sis ... I am flying out this Saturday :dance: I bet you've cleaned everything in the house twice by now waiting for Yazied :P

Have a great week everyone. I'm off today, taking care of some last minute errands ...

:lol: I have! I dont know what I'll do this weekend now that I've finished my nesting list heh! I'll probably OCD out and start some new project :P

Saturday...wooohoooo. So exciting Steve! :dance: Everything will be smooth and fine, you'll see :)

and ENJOY your much deserved day off bro

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I want outta here .... 1hr and 50mins :clock:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

1 hour and 1 minute here S.

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Good Morning Howz everyone doing today?

Sorry Guys I was Incognito last night as I got into the clearing out closet ....getting ready to pack grove and didn't want to break the streak.

Cnt: have the morons fixed their printer?

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline

Hey Seren glad you were on a streak last night, thats forgivable I guess :P

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
A 23 month old baby just died in Texas of the swine flu :(

That is really dad....just wondering how a baby can get it and from where?????????????????

I just hope that epidemic does not get anymore out of hand......with processes near the end no one would want to japardized their coming here due to the flu and such, sucks totally!!!!

On another note, I called NVC this morning and teh lovely rep told me my case was under final review...allow more time for completion, also I couldn't log on to the NVC paymnt system, it had a message that NVC was no longer processing that case...and GS told me this happend to her the day before her case was completed, so I'm static!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Have anyone heard from Jenn?

Thanks

CR1 ---------> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

K3 ~~~~~~> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

Timeline

Cool Mayra, I hope that means a case comlete any day now for ya :D

Ok, it's been two weeks with an officer! I think this week needs to happen for C & D!!!

come the hell on with it already VSC... :ranting: let my people go!!!!! heh

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Ok, it's been two weeks with an officer! I think this week needs to happen for C & D!!!

Thanks L! Limboland has lost its novelty. :blink:

K3 Interview 05/20/2009

POE Atlanta 05/26/2009

EAD NOA1 06/01/2009

EAD NOA2 08/2009

I-485 Sent 04/07/2010

I-485 NOA1 04/16/2010

Biometrics 04/28/2010 (assigned appt. date is 5/17/10, but we did an early walk-in with no problems!)

I-485 Interview 09/13/2010 (originally set for July, but had to reschedule, since we were in Europe then)

Waiting on GC to come in the mail!!!

.png

Timeline

I heard...so sad. Did ya tell "she devil" I told ya so???

Congrats Mayra, sounds like you are done with NVC

Lucky Thursday coming up for C & D

Any word for Jen? Is she is not expected back any day now?

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Lucky Thursday coming up for C & D

Any word for Jen? Is she is not expected back any day now?

Thanks for the well wishes Seren! Glad to hear your packing is coming along!

Esposa left me a vm this morning. She'll be back tonight.

K3 Interview 05/20/2009

POE Atlanta 05/26/2009

EAD NOA1 06/01/2009

EAD NOA2 08/2009

I-485 Sent 04/07/2010

I-485 NOA1 04/16/2010

Biometrics 04/28/2010 (assigned appt. date is 5/17/10, but we did an early walk-in with no problems!)

I-485 Interview 09/13/2010 (originally set for July, but had to reschedule, since we were in Europe then)

Waiting on GC to come in the mail!!!

.png

Ladies and gentlemen the technical problem has been fixed and we should be recieving something within 2 weeks... apparently there is a backlog...backlogs follow me wherever I go :lol:

No Seren, actually she and the maintenance guy were talking about how the media is making a big deal out of nothing. However, I told the buyer myself to order some (as some was available) and to not even tell her. :diablo:

Liza LOL "let my people go" :lol::rofl:

C - To hell with the bible! Start the moss treatment!!!!!!! :wow: Did cnt just say that? Oh my!!!! :lol:

Timeline
Ladies and gentlemen the technical problem has been fixed and we should be recieving something within 2 weeks... apparently there is a backlog...backlogs follow me wherever I go :lol:

No Seren, actually she and the maintenance guy were talking about how the media is making a big deal out of nothing. However, I told the buyer myself to order some (as some was available) and to not even tell her. :diablo:

Liza LOL "let my people go" :lol::rofl:

C - To hell with the bible! Start the moss treatment!!!!!!! :wow: Did cnt just say that? Oh my!!!! :lol:

:dance:

Thats great news CnT!!!! Have a wonderful life together at last :)

does this mean they arent PB's anymore? no, I think I will still call em that :P

Edited by Y's_habibitk

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:lol: I have! I dont know what I'll do this weekend now that I've finished my nesting list heh! I'll probably OCD out and start some new project :P

Saturday...wooohoooo. So exciting Steve! :dance: Everything will be smooth and fine, you'll see :)

and ENJOY your much deserved day off bro

:lol: seems like I have to follow ur example since June 17th is still quite a ways away :P

Have safe fight Steve! :star:

That is really sad :( I hope they get this under control soon. My sister was about to go on vacation to Cancun with her finace and had to cancel last minute.

That is really dad....just wondering how a baby can get it and from where?????????????????

I just hope that epidemic does not get anymore out of hand......with processes near the end no one would want to japardized their coming here due to the flu and such, sucks totally!!!!

On another note, I called NVC this morning and teh lovely rep told me my case was under final review...allow more time for completion, also I couldn't log on to the NVC paymnt system, it had a message that NVC was no longer processing that case...and GS told me this happend to her the day before her case was completed, so I'm static!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Have anyone heard from Jenn?

Thanks

I hope the same, Mayra! Hubby was asking me about it. Seems like the media always try to blow it out of proportions especially for people overseas. I Pmed u back. Funny that u just popped up as I was just recently still thinking about u. You are now so near the end! You should have case complete b/w today and tomorrow :yes: YAYYYY!!

Thanks L! Limboland has lost its novelty. :blink:

WOW limbo land seems like a distant reality. We are now in interviewwaitingnofun land. No more anything I can do, like calling lawyer or NVC or consulate to get things moving. Now I just sit back and occupy myself with an OCD cleaning of the house like Lisa :lol: Hope ur days in Limbo land are soon over so u can join us in interviewland!! :thumbs:

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.