Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine

292 posts in this topic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Here's more pics with my pinay friends..

Me at Myrtle Beach Bike week my husband is a Harley Davidson man while me I'm addicted to our hometown football team the Panthers...

Wow, daming Pinay friends!

Hello Ate Cora,

sana ay na-enjoy nyo pag view sa aming makukulit at pa-cute na pictures :D

god bless you all!

nanz :energy:

Hi Nanz, aliw na aliw ako tumingin ng pictures ng mga Pinay dito sa States and I enjoy looking at each and every photo. I saw your wedding pictures before and I said to myself, "ang gandang bata nito". You look soooo young. By the way, saan kayo nag-honeymoon? Ang ganda-ganda kasi ng lugar. Ang cute ng mga pictures lalo yung nanghuhuli ka ng ibon. Mukhang isnabera si Pumpkin ah.

RonMay, wow, a true Filipina beauty. You look like Andrea del Rosario. Ang cute ni Budlight, parang sarap kilitiin hehe.

RonMay and fish, okay lang to talk about I-751. It's part of our new life here kaya on topic pa rin . I will also be filing my own I-751 soon. Parang kailan lang, interview sa AOS, mag-two years na pala yun. Good luck on your I-751. I hope it will be a speedy processing.

Katuwa naman pictures ng mga pets ninyo pink, ronmay, and nanz. Magkamukha nga yung mga cats nyo pink and nanz. Naalala ko tuloy ang aming doggie, si Spirit. I still cry when I talk about him.

100_1776.jpg June 2007, with my three boys (Doug, John and Spirit)

1239598770.jpg Our memorial for Spirit. I took an impression of his paws the day we put him to sleep. Ayan, naiiyak na naman ako :crying:

Ate PW,

kung sa tingin mo eh pretty si nanz sa picture eh wait til you see her in person. maspretty si nanz in person :)

PS.

Kalungkot naman nangyari sa doggie mo. Iyakin pa naman ako kapag pets na inauusapan.

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Me, Aunt Ruth, Steve,my sister in-law's fiance and Mary Jane, my mother in-law at the Marina del Rey in Los Angeles for Aunt Ruth's 90th b-day celebration. The Royals, the McCulloghs and the Isley's family reunion.

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Me, Aunt Ruth, Steve,my sister in-law's fiance and Mary Jane, my mother in-law at the Marina del Rey in Los Angeles for Aunt Ruth's 90th b-day celebration. The Royals, the McCulloghs and the Isley's family reunion.

but where is mr bill?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

but where is mr bill?

He was the one who took the picture, silly. He gets a bit shy in front of the camera. Here is another photo of me and the my new family in Thousand oaks, CA when we went to visit them last christmas. Mr Bill is behind me.

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

but where is mr bill?

He was the one who took the picture, silly. He gets a bit shy in front of the camera. Here is another photo of me and Mr. Bill. I am having a hard time uploading the other photo here.

Hokey Smoke!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

but where is mr bill?

He was the one who took the picture, silly. He gets a bit shy in front of the camera. Here is another photo of me and Mr. Bill. I am having a hard time uploading the other photo here.

that's not him! :bonk:

this is what he really looks like!

MrBill1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ok post na rin ako picture wala magawa eh ;)).

017.jpg In Altlantic City. ( That's how we look like when we lost 500$ in Gambling. ) :rofl: .

DSCN1208.jpg In Hyatt Regency,Orlando. Hindi ako preggy jan.. Only look like lol. :rofl:

DSCN1204.jpg Then Magic Kingdom, Orlando,Florida.

That's all........ wait, The last but not the least pala.....

DSCN1164.jpg "Kubo" namin. :rofl:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Ok post na rin ako picture wala magawa eh ;)).

017.jpg In Altlantic City. ( That's how we look like when we lost 500$ in Gambling. ) :rofl: .

DSCN1208.jpg In Hyatt Regency,Orlando. Hindi ako preggy jan.. Only look like lol. :rofl:

DSCN1204.jpg Then Magic Kingdom, Orlando,Florida.

That's all........ wait, The last but not the least pala.....

Thats all for now lol. We are too lazy to bring camera and take picture kung saan kami pumunta kaya wala kami masyado picture... Eto kasi asawa ko eh lol. Manisi pa :P

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

PAMBIHIRANG LAKI NG ASONG YAN!!!! ANG CUTEEEEE!!! TAGA ALASKA KA PALA - WOW ANG LAMIG, MAKAPIT BAHAY LANG TAU. AKO TAGA WA STATE... ASTIG KA NAKAKPAG DRIVE KANA NG GANYANG KLASENG ..ANU BA TATWAG KO DYAN HEHEHE. ASTIG!

jiskat, san ka sa wa? kami kasi ni pw wa din pero 4 hours away from each other.

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

wow!!! cute house!!! love the greens!!! ehehe... same here, i also have phil flag outside our home... bought it from ebay... pangalawa na tong bili ko kasi masisira pag dating na winter!!! proud to be noypi :thumbs: maka hapan na nga yung pic namin sa bahay ehehehe

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

SJ, buti ka pa nakakatulong na anak mo sa paglilinis hehehe. So cute!

RockynBullwinkle, wala akong nakikitang picture in your post. Wahappen?

Nickoftime, nice photo!!! Cute ng daughter mo. Ang liit yata ng shark na nahuli? :lol:

John& Juvy, ang ganda naman ng bahay kubo ninyo, kahit malaki, ang halaman doon ay sari-sari, may arborvitae, boxwood, at sa paligid-ligid ay puro puno. Pero mas malaki yung palasyo mo sa Magic Kingdom! lol:

felb, pag nag-plan kami pumunta sa northern WA, I will make contact with you para magkita tayo.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow!it is so nice reading wonderful post like this one. You look young. I am here in NJ,just arrived last april 10, madami pa ayusin and madami pa adjustments that i am facing and will be facing:) i hope everything will be fine. Reading post like this is very inspiring. God bless!

It would be interesting to see, through pictures, how life turned out for those of us who have moved here in the US. Please post bits and pieces of your slice of the American pie. I'll start.

IMG_4020.jpg my sweet parents-in-law, couldn't ask for better in-laws.

100_1763.jpg our beloved white shepherd, Spirit, went to dog heaven on March 3, 2009. he was supposed to turn 14 yrs. old tomorrow, April 13. Spirit is sorely missed.

100_2628.jpg my son is attending Washington State University and is moving out of the house in the fall. not sure if I should be happy or sad :unsure:

1239508834.jpg my workplace, the kitchen. please ignore the dirty dishes :blush:

Life in the US has been good so far.

Gabriela saan ka dito NJ ? Nag re-recruit kasi ako mga pinay na malapit sa amin LOL. Dito ako Mount Laurel sa South Jersey. Sana medyo malapit ka lang !

And L.O.L to you pinaywife :rofl: Kasi mas malaki po yung kubo ni mickey kesa sa amin :P .

Ronmay yung flag sa online lang din yan inorder ng husband ko... U.S flag yung anjan dati pinalitan nya lol.

SzIKm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.