Pinay Wife

Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine

292 posts in this topic

It would be interesting to see, through pictures, how life turned out for those of us who have moved here in the US. Please post bits and pieces of your slice of the American pie. I'll start.

IMG_4020.jpg my sweet parents-in-law, couldn't ask for better in-laws.

100_1763.jpg our beloved white shepherd, Spirit, went to dog heaven on March 3, 2009. he was supposed to turn 14 yrs. old tomorrow, April 13. Spirit is sorely missed.

100_2628.jpg my son is attending Washington State University and is moving out of the house in the fall. not sure if I should be happy or sad :unsure:

1239508834.jpg my workplace, the kitchen. please ignore the dirty dishes :blush:

Life in the US has been good so far.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It would be interesting to see, through pictures, how life turned out for those of us who have moved here in the US. Please post bits and pieces of your slice of the American pie. I'll start.

100_1763.jpg our beloved white shepherd, Spirit, went to dog heaven on March 3, 2009. he was supposed to turn 14 yrs. old tomorrow, April 13. Spirit is sorely missed.

100_2628.jpg my son is attending Washington State University and is moving out of the house in the fall. not sure if I should be happy or sad :unsure:

1239508834.jpg my workplace, the kitchen. please ignore the dirty dishes :blush:

WOW, How I wish we will be granted with VISA also so that we will know how it feels to be there :) but I know that it will be good because I am with the man I love much

God bless

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

aaawwww.......i wish I have something to share....soon Ate!

Condolences for your dog too.....

and i soooo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the kitchen!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you are enjoying the good life there in The Evergreen State. And you look too young to be having a son who is already in college. By the way, what is he studying in Pullman? :thumbs:

Timeline

I think you are enjoying the good life there in The Evergreen State. And you look too young to be having a son who is already in college. By the way, what is he studying in Pullman? :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: nice pics :thumbs: Your son looks like your younger brother :thumbs: lucky to have son at that age:thumbs:

hoping I can post mine soooooooon I'm still waiting my visa :unsure:

Edited by Mj24
friendship.jpg

WOW, How I wish we will be granted with VISA also so that we will know how it feels to be there :) but I know that it will be good because I am with the man I love much. God bless

Hi shang. Payong kapatid, I suggest that while waiting for your visa, take advantage of the time that you still have in the Philippines. Spend quality time with your family, especially your parents, because once you get here, sila naman ang mami-miss mo ~ hindi na ang fiance mo, baligtad naman. My one regret is not seeing my nephews and nieces grow and missing all the family happenings like graduations, birthdays, christmases, new years, binyagan, kasalan, swimming parties, etc.

aaawwww.......i wish I have something to share....soon Ate! Condolences for your dog too..... and i soooo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the kitchen!!!

Thank you for your condolences. Below is the memorial we made for Spirit dito sa kitchen namin.

1239598770.jpg I took an impression of Spirit's paw print before he was put to "sleep". His ashes is in the wooden box. We cried for weeks when he died. Para rin kaming namatayan ng anak.

It's nice to know that you like my kitchen, Mariel. Magaganda lahat ng nakikita kong kitchen dito. Wala pa akong nakitang pangit atsaka wala silang ipis dito, nakaka-miss din ang ipis, wala akong mahampas ng tsinelas :lol:

Thank you, Tito AJ. I gave birth to my son when I was 9 years old hahahaha... joke! My son plans to take up Electrical Engineering and might move on to Renewable Energy Engineering later.

We really enjoy the mild winter and mild summer here in WA state. The beaches, the mountains, the snow, are all an hour and a half drive away only.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: nice pics :thumbs::thumbs: Your son looks like your brother :thumbs: hoping I can post mine soooooooon I'm still waiting my visa :unsure:

Salamat pero magagalit na naman ang anak ko nyan pag sinabi ko sa kanya ang sinabi mo na mukha lang kaming magkapatid. Violent reaction kaagad yan hahaha.

Time for me to say good night. Gigising pa ng maaga bukas para ipaghanda ng baon at almusal si Mister. Nighty-nite!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Beautiful pictures!!! Glad your life is going well for you!!!

We live in Washington state too and are liking it (except for the long winter and rain this year!!!!).

Best wishes to your son at WSU!!!

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

PW thanks for starting this thread... hehehe... ako din mag share din ako... ano bang dapat ipakita? lol... joke!

here's some of the activities we've done

renewing our vows on top of the hill and snowboarding down the hill after the ceremony...

P2140813.jpg

segway tour in Fl...

P3030907.jpg

fishing sa lake hehe

photobucket.jpg

eto lng muna... babanat mamaya! good night all!!! God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

PW thanks for starting this thread... hehehe... ako din mag share din ako... ano bang dapat ipakita? lol... joke!

renewing our vows on top of the hill and snowboarding down the hill after the ceremony...

P2140813.jpg

segway tour in Fl...

P3030907.jpg

fishing sa lake hehe

photobucket.jpg

nice pics ronmay and pinay wife, thanks for sharing it with us.

how i wish i could post my own pics soon. nice to know youre enjoying life there, wishing you all the best!

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

P2140813.jpg

segway tour in Fl...

P3030907.jpg

fishing sa lake hehe

photobucket.jpg

S**T!!!!!!!! I SO ENVY YOU! YAN KAYA GUSTO....WEDDING DURING WINTER SEASON.......

BUTI NALANG LMATAGAL SNOW SA MINNESOTA....I CAN HAVE MY DREAM WEDDING!!!! NEXT YEAR (HOPEFULLY) GUYS!!!! PUNTA KAYO HA?HEHEHEHE

ATE PINAY WIFE MUKHANG MAGEENJOY NA TLGA AKONG MAGLUTO DYAN....KASI WALANG IPIS...SUPER TAKOT AKO DUN..LALO NA SA LUMILIPAD...LUMABAS NGA AKO NG BANYO NA NAKAHUBAD DAHIL SA IPIS NA YAN E...

1_882131651l.jpg Enjoying the summer

1_689053935l.jpg - FALL -- me & my friends and ducks :)

1_772103069l.jpg - NC State Fair with Friends d ksali ung with kid :)

1_703604584l.jpg WINTER is seldom here in NC

1_889181926l.jpg - Bowling with friends

1_758177541l.jpg - SPRING - with cute Baka

:crying::crying::crying:

LOL. I am trying to post couple pics here but couldnt make it. said: The pictures is bigger than the space.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

:crying::crying::crying:

LOL. I am trying to post couple pics here but couldnt make it. said: The pictures is bigger than the space.

host it first... like in FS or photobucket or flicker

Timeline
1_882131651l.jpg Enjoying the summer

1_689053935l.jpg - FALL -- me & my friends and ducks :)

1_772103069l.jpg - NC State Fair with Friends d ksali ung with kid :)

1_703604584l.jpg WINTER is seldom here in NC

1_889181926l.jpg - Bowling with friends

1_758177541l.jpg - SPRING - with cute Baka

Funny, we white people are often accused of clinging to white people (we are the evil racist so they say)..... seems brown people also cling to each other too. NC isn't so brown, but looks like you found them. LOL!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.