adam1

Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize Polygamy is illegal in the US, right?

I don't even think they allow it even if it's religiously brought up.

Utahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :star::star: its out there just behind the closets. you know what the problem is those days the law is out there to panish people for doing the wright thing. I can have as many girlfriens as I want at the same time and its Ok(legal), but if i decide to marry them and give them there rights I go to jail. Polygamy is a life style just like swinging gay dating.........whatever. if guys can get married in Vermont Polygamy should be legal. :thumbs:

shame.gif

I wasn't damned to read the whole article :innocent:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Well, according to Wikipedia, Polygamy is Illegal in all 50 states.

Polygamy is defined as the practice or condition of knowingly having more than one spouse, especially wives, at the same time. It is now illegal in all 50 states, as defined by the Model Penal Code section 230.1, which states that a person is guilty of the third-degree felony of polygamy if he or she marries or cohabits with more than one spouse at a time in purported exercise of the right of plural marriage. The crime is punishable either by a fine, imprisonment, or both, according to the law of the individual state and the circumstances of the offense[3].

Just felt like elaborating on my illegal comment.

America just isn't very good at actually putting this rule into work, it seems.

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well, according to Wikipedia, Polygamy is Illegal in all 50 states.

Polygamy is defined as the practice or condition of knowingly having more than one spouse, especially wives, at the same time. It is now illegal in all 50 states, as defined by the Model Penal Code section 230.1, which states that a person is guilty of the third-degree felony of polygamy if he or she marries or cohabits with more than one spouse at a time in purported exercise of the right of plural marriage. The crime is punishable either by a fine, imprisonment, or both, according to the law of the individual state and the circumstances of the offense[3].

Just felt like elaborating on my illegal comment.

America just isn't very good at actually putting this rule into work, it seems.

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple."[1] The phenomenon of swinging (or at least its wider discussion and practice) may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric (taking a male-oriented point of view) and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

Well, according to Wikipedia, swinging is llegal in all 50 states.

So what you think about this double standars? Who made the rules?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just have 3 more mistresses already and end this saga :mellow:

If you want to have more than 1 woman in your life, no one can stop you, so why bother? If your wife can accept you sharing a life with other women, then I doubt she would have problems with you dancing either; so why make a big deal of something which you know you are going to win anyways?

Oh and more power to you that you want to have several partners! You must be one rich catch who no woman can resist ;)

Timeline
You're allowed to have 1 wife and any number of mistresses/bootycalls/friends with benefits. Those are the laws, whether you like them or not.

rules are wrong and not perfect and we need to fight them.for example the Green and Polygamy are legal in Netherland (modern western country).

fare is fare and rules should be fare to everybody. democracy is about freedom of choices.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

If you want to fight for polygamy, please fight for polyandry too, I would love to have a few more husbands whom I can enslave.

Timeline
Just have 3 more mistresses already and end this saga :mellow:

If you want to have more than 1 woman in your life, no one can stop you, so why bother? If your wife can accept you sharing a life with other women, then I doubt she would have problems with you dancing either; so why make a big deal of something which you know you are going to win anyways?

Oh and more power to you that you want to have several partners! You must be one rich catch who no woman can resist ;)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

agree with eveything you said exept the rich thing, but I tell you what its not about money all the time, I have a rich heart and good in bed too :thumbs: . :star:

Filed: Timeline
If you want to fight for polygamy, please fight for polyandry too, I would love to have a few more husbands whom I can enslave.

Can you imagine having to feed/house that many people? Screw that. Bootycalls are way better, at least they go away.

Edited by Randomizer

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can you imagine having to feed/house that many people? Screw that. Bootycalls are way better, at least they go away.

*cough *cough AJ stay outta bootys... :devil:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

You just have to do as men say in polygamy, treat them equally. (all the wives are equally unsatisfied ).

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...