• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
A young farmer man marry a very old women so when she day he get to keep her cows, they had a drought, all the cows died and he kept the old women :jest::jest::jest:

You know that the Prophet married a woman in her 40's when he was 25.

Do you believe kaf'aa is required in pairing of couples?

Edited by Barza Woman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Adam, do you remember the case of the 68 year old woman in Great Britain who raised a ruckus there when left her husband for a 22 year old Moroccan? He is a friend of my husband. As far as we know, they are still together.

That's true love?? :dance::thumbs: that's a smart man right there, her house is payed for, 401k is full, they will enjoy her retirment and they don't have to work. :dance: after she pass a way he will be probably 32, then he can start his life again... :dance::star:

Define love for me, please.

I don't beleive love exist people just get use to each other thats it.

Mariage is just like a business you can lose or wing or break even and just hang in there :thumbs:

Timeline
A young farmer man marry a very old women so when she day he get to keep her cows, they had a drought, all the cows died and he kept the old women :jest::jest::jest:

You know that the Prophet married a woman in her 40's when he was 25.

Do you believe kaf'aa is required in pairing of couples?

He (SA3WS) didn't date her online. she asked him to marry him because he was AMINe, to protect her and money. like I said before Mariage is an opportunity and you fine what works for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Adam, do you remember the case of the 68 year old woman in Great Britain who raised a ruckus there when left her husband for a 22 year old Moroccan? He is a friend of my husband. As far as we know, they are still together.

That's true love?? :dance::thumbs: that's a smart man right there, her house is payed for, 401k is full, they will enjoy her retirment and they don't have to work. :dance: after she pass a way he will be probably 32, then he can start his life again... :dance::star:

Please don't pass your lack of morality onto other Moroccans. Own your own and leave others to choose their own. You are the kind that make them all look bad. Not all men think like you, but the fact that this is how you see it speaks volumes of your character. Kudos to you if you feel that is such a noble trait. We shall all see in time what Allah thinks about it.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Sister Kenza

To answer your question. I believe every case is different. what will work for a couple won't work for another... In our personal situation, we agreed to move to Morocco or another Muslim country. However, after we lost our little Youssef, and buried him in Texas. My wife is having issues leaving the states and not being able to visit his grave.

For now we are busy raising our little Wissal, she will be two soon, and we are thinking to opt for a muslim school. As far as Morocco is concerned, we are planning to just visit for now. Once our business grows and matures we will look into our options.

That's my 2 cents

God bless

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Timeline

Mariage is just like a business you can lose or wing or break even and just hang in there :thumbs:

Insha'allah, you will learn to love your wife as you get used to her.

Timeline

Insha'allah, you will learn to love your wife as you get used to her.

I will do my best to keep her happy, and i expect the same from her.

What I love is the generalization that Moroccan men should beware of American women and Morroccan women are more desirable than American women in the long run...why? Because they are obedient and keep their heads down? :angry:

If innocence is the quality that makes a "good wife" then I would rather be "bad".

In all honesty I feel it is the women who should beware (seeing as how you talked about MoroccaninTexas just taking an American but in the future would be going back to his own roots and women) but I think what we, American women, have shown is great strength, faith and compromise in our relations with our MENA MEN....quite the contrary of how poorly we are judged on "our" (American women's) character.

What I love is the generalization that Moroccan men should beware of American women and Morroccan women are more desirable than American women in the long run...why?

Not all Moroccan men feel the same, or think that a woman should be a soldier on the army of her husband. :whistle:

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Timeline
What I love is the generalization that Moroccan men should beware of American women and Morroccan women are more desirable than American women in the long run...why?

Not all Moroccan men feel the same, or think that a woman should be a soldier on the army of her husband. :whistle:

:thumbs: It is nice to see a man that choose his wife, not by his culture, but by his heart. Your wife is indeed a lucky woman.

But one thing that stands out. Why is it that some MENA men claim that American women are all tramps? I suspect it is where they hang out. If you hang out at clubs, which it appears by this particular poster (in a different thread) that he does, then of course you are going to find the wild women....that is what you were looking for after all, wasn't it. If you are looking for a good woman here you can find that. It all depends on what you want to find. What category does this place Adam in? :whistle:

Sorry Adam, your "holier than thou" attitude just doesn't wash. If you want to be pointing fingers you should be looking in the mirror.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

:thumbs: It is nice to see a man that choose his wife, not by his culture, but by his heart. Your wife is indeed a lucky woman.

But one thing that stands out. Why is it that some MENA men claim that American women are all tramps? I suspect it is where they hang out. If you hang out at clubs, which it appears by this particular poster (in a different thread) that he does, then of course you are going to find the wild women....that is what you were looking for after all, wasn't it. If you are looking for a good woman here you can find that. It all depends on what you want to find. What category does this place Adam in? :whistle:

Sorry Adam, your "holier than thou" attitude just doesn't wash. If you want to be pointing fingers you should be looking in the mirror.

:thumbs: AMEN TO THAT!!!! :thumbs:

Timeline

You don't have to go to clubs to get that impression. America's largest export is culture, thru tv shows, movies and music. If you grow up in a tradtional ME country, the way women behave and are portrayed in any of those is pretty rauch in comparison to your own. And, the sexual freedom western women have in relation to ME women, western women are easier and drop their drawers much more quickly and easily because the social stigma of doing so is far less, and the consequences are negligible. If you didn't grow up there, it may seem strange to think that way, but it is what it is.

Timeline

You don't have to go to clubs to get that impression. America's largest export is culture, thru tv shows, movies and music. If you grow up in a tradtional ME country, the way women behave and are portrayed in any of those is pretty rauch in comparison to your own. And, the sexual freedom western women have in relation to ME women, western women are easier and drop their drawers much more quickly and easily because the social stigma of doing so is far less, and the consequences are negligible. If you didn't grow up there, it may seem strange to think that way, but it is what it is.

This may be true, but I can only base it on where I live. You don't see that here as an everyday thing. Any where we go their are modestly dressed women, and families. But what is seen on TV, movies, and music is not the general behavior, but rather a facade. So if that is what they are basing it on it is not accurate. Also I still stand by the fact that they simply hide it better there. Not just the men, but the women. As much as a man tries to tell a woman that he can tell if she is a virgin or not, it just isn't true. Any woman could lie about it, and unless they actually saw the act they wouldn't know differently.

Adam has already shown his true colors in the OT thread. So yes, he looked for it and he found it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

There was a time in my marriage that I made some drastic changes. I took off my hijab and talked about my religious beliefs with my husband. The scarf was a BIG deal (for a while). He was upset and I cried (cause I'm dramatic like that :thumbs: ) and our argument escalated to the point where I said: "If I'm such a bad wife, why don't you go back to Morocco and marry a Moroccan woman that wears the hijab and is a perfect Muslim!" After that, he started to cry and said he didn't want a Moroccan woman, or a perfect Muslim wife. He wanted ME. That moment made me realize that my husband is not with me because he thinks I'm an American tramp, or for a thrill. He is with me because he loves ME.

I've also asked him why he never married a Moroccan woman and he said they're not as fun or as beautiful as I am and he can't talk to them about the same things he can talk to me about. So in my personal experience I have not seen a preference for Moroccan women over American women/me. I guess I am lucky :)

12531741_bodyshot_300x400.gif6783001_bodyshot_300x400.gif

th_Photo234.jpgth_n12419841_46691023_7582.jpgth_n12419841_46531579_2583.jpgth_n12419841_45773452_4168.jpg

th_l_c84498a71b1eeba4d00cd9963dd0a85a.gif

kb7wan37jt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.