Kenza

Moroccans out there or Moroccan SO

106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm only going to live ones in this life, so I chose whats going to make happy. good luck to you to.

Is that really what you're going to tell Allah (swt) on the day of judgment? Really?

It is quite obvious that his comment was giving Allah the virtual finger.

Wow... that is so sad to me. Muslim or not, people should never do that to God. :(

1 st of all out of respect lets keep Allah out if this conversation please? I'm not representing Islam or the Moroccan culture, I'm open to all kind of logic and cridical conversations

You girls are mean I didn't know what did I do to diserve all this from you, I know what can of people are you, I'm glad I'm not married to anybody like you and I really feel sorry for your spouses who have to deal with your big mouth everyday.

If I wanted to sleep with 1000 girls in 1 bed thats my business, and have nothing to do with anybody or this topic.

First of all, if you are Muslim, and there is no keeping him out of this conversation....and you know that full well. When you came into this conversation you had not one kind word to say about American women. So realistically who is the mean one? Perhaps you feel sorry for our spouses, but you must keep one thing in mind. Our spouses do not behave like you, therefore they have our 100% respect. I don't speak to my husband the way I speak to you because he doesn't behave like you...he is a true man.

Like I stated, I don't care how many woman you sleep with. But you were the one bragging about it on another thread, and then accused a sister of ours of sleeping with a thousand men. How hypocritical of you. You opened yourself up to this criticism, so take it like a man. You may feel sorry for our husbands, that is fine. But at least our husbands are not bragging about how many women they are sleeping with. Personally I think your wife deserves better. Shame on you!

That was another thread like you said and does not have anything to do with kenza post and if you want to talk about the other thread here you need mine and Kenza's permition.

You need to take it easy and be cool, you going to kill your self. people who have perfect relationship don't exist in this world or at least not so nereuse like you, I think you need a vacation away from your perfect husband, sorry you husband needs a vacation from you!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is that really the best you could do? Very boring, and not very imaginative.

The bottom line is that you evaded completely the topic. Not really surprising since their is no excuse for your behavior. Now I'm off to my perfect, and loyal husband. Woo hoo!

Edited by morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
Ladies and Gents :ot2:

Adam I see that you like to push people's buttons :bonk: A ki hdo Rabbi a gma

Sorry.... :blush:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

I just do not see this going any where. He already made up his mind, and is happy with his choices...

Let's talk about what is going to take for us to go live in Morocco.What are the conditions that will make you make such a decision? Are you ready to make the sacrifice to go live with your husband/wife in Morocco ?

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I just do not see this going any where. He already made up his mind, and is happy with his choices...

Let's talk about what is going to take for us to go live in Morocco.What are the conditions that will make you make such a decision? Are you ready to make the sacrifice to go live with your husband/wife in Morocco ?

I might be a little selfish but I told my hubby I'm not going to Morocco unless we have our own house that I get to build (well design lol) and that we will not be seeing the family 24/7...we need date time!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline

:star: Thats my job at VJ, do you think I'm good at it? :thumbs:

I like to miss with people and drag them to my network, but in my hearth I don't mean anything. I guess that my Moroccan bad sense of humors. And if the ladies pass this test they should be fine with there Moroccan husbands.

So far Kenza is the best so far since she start this thread she didn't say anything mean or bad to me and I think she passed the test and she will have a good successful marriage.

Timeline
I might be a little selfish but I told my hubby I'm not going to Morocco unless we have our own house that I get to build (well design lol) and that we will not be seeing the family 24/7...we need date time!

I like the Riyad design like the one in Fez and Marrakech city houses, I like the gardens in the middle of the house. what can of design do you like?

post-62843-1240021159_thumb.jpg

Edited by adam1

Timeline

What part of Morocco? I would want central air and heat (in the north). The language is my biggest fear however.

Timeline
What part of Morocco? I would want central air and heat (in the north). The language is my biggest fear however.

True language is a big problem at the beginning spatially the Moroccan slang because you can't learn it at school, and it little off from Arabic. I tell you one advantage most Moroccans speak more than one language and that should help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I lived in Morocco for three years while serving in the Peace Corps, and I loved it. I liked it so much that I extended my two year commitment by a year.

I agree that Moroccan children are raised to respect their parents and to value family. I think those are wonderful things. But I also value how American children are taught to question things, challenge authority, and to become independent. People in authority, whether it be your parents or the government, are not always correct, and I think it's a good thing that they have to explain their decisions.

I would love to live in Morocco, but based on my experiences with the schools there, the public schools in a very small town, I wouldn't want my kids to go to school there. If I could afford private school, it would be ok, but not public, and definitely not for middle and high school. It's really difficult to pass the baccalaureate, only about 40% of those who take it each year pass it. There's got to be something wrong with the system if either only 40% of kids learned enough in high school to pass the bac. and cheating is pretty rampant.

anyhoot, those are my 2cents. I love Morocco, but there just are not the opportunities there as there are here.

and I love riads too!! and heat would be delightful even in the south. It was so cold in the winter near Marrakech. i used to sleep with fleeces on my whole body, 4 blankets, gloves, hat, scarves, hot water bottle, and still be shivering. yikes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

We would most likely live in Rabat as that is where both of our families are from. Language isn't a problem for me...only maybe French a little. I want a modern house but with the arches and carved ceilings and tile walls. I like riads but not for the whole house...maybe a section of it (his grandmother lives in a riad in Medina and to live there well IDK.)

Also about the schooling, inchallah if we have enough money my children will go to the American School in rabat, Morocco.

Edited by Kenza

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline
I lived in Morocco for three years while serving in the Peace Corps, and I loved it. I liked it so much that I extended my two year commitment by a year.

I agree that Moroccan children are raised to respect their parents and to value family. I think those are wonderful things. But I also value how American children are taught to question things, challenge authority, and to become independent. People in authority, whether it be your parents or the government, are not always correct, and I think it's a good thing that they have to explain their decisions.

I would love to live in Morocco, but based on my experiences with the schools there, the public schools in a very small town, I wouldn't want my kids to go to school there. If I could afford private school, it would be ok, but not public, and definitely not for middle and high school. It's really difficult to pass the baccalaureate, only about 40% of those who take it each year pass it. There's got to be something wrong with the system if either only 40% of kids learned enough in high school to pass the bac. and cheating is pretty rampant.

anyhoot, those are my 2cents. I love Morocco, but there just are not the opportunities there as there are here.

and I love riads too!! and heat would be delightful even in the south. It was so cold in the winter near Marrakech. i used to sleep with fleeces on my whole body, 4 blankets, gloves, hat, scarves, hot water bottle, and still be shivering. yikes!

:thumbs: totally agree, I would like my kids to respect their parents and to value family and also want them to be able ask critical question.

the 40% you were talking about is just a barrier that the government put there(cota) to limit people from going to college, college is free and there is not enough seats for everybody VS the US the average student can get a high school degree then after that you are in your own to pay for college.

I went to public school in Morocco because my dad couldn't afford private school for all his 8 children plus in the 86 when I started school no there was no private schools. the only difference between me and the kids who went to private schools was the French language, they were good at it, that's it but when it comes to math and ph or science in general public schools are better, I remember in high school we use to compete a lot whose going to solve hardest math problems. when I came to the US I went to an engineering school and it was a peace of cake except some courses that requires high level of English.

Its up to the parent, kid himself and the envirment to determine if the child is going to succeed in school.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

We have a home and I have lots of family in Agadir, but hubby's family lives in Kenitra on and near the military base. I doubt that his parents will want to move to Agadir, and I'm not giving up my home there. A compromise could be a second home in Kenitra, or lots of plane rides between the two. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, insha'allah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.