Mykuls Merry Ann

Ilocano vs Visayas Where most bar girls come from?

86 posts in this topic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I had a talk with some filipinas and I found out that most of the girls that you see in the bars working as bargirls are usually Visayan. I also now see what they mean. In fact while I was stationed and visit the Phiippines I noticed the U.S. bases are near more people who have Ilocano culture, and that you have to travel very far to Visayas. So most of the girls who leave the province and work as bar girls are usually from Visayas regions. Because Ilocano live so close and interact more with military and foreigners they are more likely to know the good and bad of western culture and how it affects pilipino culture.

It seems also true that most of the Visayan girls try to act like they have more class and culture than their Ilocano counterparts.

But what I see happening is that the Ilocana seems to know more about foreigners (especially military) and the Visayan do not see what they are getting themselves into dealing with American military and all the foreign men who visit the Philippines just to meet poor Asian women. So its probably that the Ilocana has seen the bad experiences that western culture brings to pilipino culture. And they know how some military and foreigners can be. So they are more likely to stay away and try to hold on to their pilipino cultural heritage. But this education is not as good or as strong for the Visayan women. They are more likely to think that meeting an American or a foreigner is a dream lifestyle. Education is needed here.

Which is probably why more Visayan are working in clubs in higher numbers.

You are just as rude as your looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rage of this very thread actually shows how valid it is. People will strick in a negative way to things. If you read the original post it was not meant to offend. But some got rubbed the wrong way. It nothing but pure evidence....

Here is yet another valid question that I'm sure you won't bother to answer: how does rage equal validity?

The only thing you have shown is what a first-class nut-job you are. You haven't answered a single one of my questions.

Where is any evidence in your post?

Your wilfull ignorance, prejudice, and sweeping generalizations make me ashamed to be an American.

~ Tahoma

The rage of this very thread actually shows how valid it is. People will strick in a negative way to things. If you read the original post it was not meant to offend. But some got rubbed the wrong way. It nothing but pure evidence....

If you heard Chip Tsao a guy from Hongkong who called the Philippines slave country, maybe you can realize and understand why visayan people reacted that way. I understand maybe you have no bad intention in your thread just like Chip Tsao did.

Filipinos hated Chip Tsao, and even our President did not accept until now his sorry even he asked to filipino people that he did not meant it.

I had a talk with some filipinas and I found out that most of the girls that you see in the bars working as bargirls are usually Visayan. I also now see what they mean. In fact while I was stationed and visit the Phiippines I noticed the U.S. bases are near more people who have Ilocano culture, and that you have to travel very far to Visayas. So most of the girls who leave the province and work as bar girls are usually from Visayas regions. Because Ilocano live so close and interact more with military and foreigners they are more likely to know the good and bad of western culture and how it affects pilipino culture.

It seems also true that most of the Visayan girls try to act like they have more class and culture than their Ilocano counterparts.

But what I see happening is that the Ilocana seems to know more about foreigners (especially military) and the Visayan do not see what they are getting themselves into dealing with American military and all the foreign men who visit the Philippines just to meet poor Asian women. So its probably that the Ilocana has seen the bad experiences that western culture brings to pilipino culture. And they know how some military and foreigners can be. So they are more likely to stay away and try to hold on to their pilipino cultural heritage. But this education is not as good or as strong for the Visayan women. They are more likely to think that meeting an American or a foreigner is a dream lifestyle. Education is needed here.

Yuckkssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

You crossed the line!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am from cebu and very much educated...maybe ur wife was or is working from the bar....

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i think ilocanas are definitely prettier and dont have that annoying accent! hahahaahah peace! :innocent:

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Timeline

attack the idea, not the person .... throwing out insults only makes you as bad as him really.

on another note, i doubt "Mykuls Merry Ann" is as unaffected emotionally about what people think of black men in America as he pretends. this makes me think he posted this just for the reaction.... bored on a sunday afternoon "Mykuls Merry Ann?"

Edited by DEDixon

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline
attack the idea, not the person .... throwing out insults only makes you as bad as him really.

on another note, i doubt "Mykuls Merry Ann" is as unaffected emotional about what people think of black people in America was he pretends. this makes me think he posted this just for the reaction.... bored on a sunday afternoon "Mykuls Merry Ann?"

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

This topic has been closed pending review by the VJ Moderation team and/or Administration. The topic will be re-opened once this review is complete.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.