adam1

For those who are waiting for there lovers to come!!

153 posts in this topic

My husband is from Rabat and I have been there a handful of times. I am missing it alot.

As for Arabic, I have been bugging my husband all this time to teach me. I guess like anything else the more you hear it the more you understand it.

I am going to buy Arabic for Dummies book...we both looked at it and this way he can say it and I can see it and practice it that way.

If he can speak to me and I can learn the proper pronunciation and then see it spelled I think overtime I can get it.

Kenza...very impressive. How did you learn it? Are you from Maroc yourself...I think so, sorry.

Well Adam it sures sounds like you have had your share of experiences before deciding on what you really want.

Good for you and thanks for sharing your story.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
My husband is from Rabat and I have been there a handful of times. I am missing it alot.

As for Arabic, I have been bugging my husband all this time to teach me. I guess like anything else the more you hear it the more you understand it.

I am going to buy Arabic for Dummies book...we both looked at it and this way he can say it and I can see it and practice it that way.

If he can speak to me and I can learn the proper pronunciation and then see it spelled I think overtime I can get it.

Kenza...very impressive. How did you learn it? Are you from Maroc yourself...I think so, sorry.

Well Adam it sures sounds like you have had your share of experiences before deciding on what you really want.

Depends if you want to learn real Arabic or the Moroccan dialect of Arabic (which is what I know). I learned Moroccan Arabic not from learning but from the many summers since I was little visiting my grandparents in Rabat. I was just there and picked up words and now at 18 consider myself fluent lol Although I know a little French too so if I dont know the word in Arabic, I'll say it in French :) I just suggest your husband to continue to talk to you in Arabic or Moroccan arabic and you will pick it up in no time! good luck girl!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

I'm a little p*ssed off that I was so nice to Adam before. I didn't realize he was the OP (who changed his name) and a real doucher. I'll reconsider who I'm nice to in the future. Damn I wasted my niceness!!!! Ok back to being a b*tch.

ahhhhhhhh the devil rears its ugly head again :devil:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
:blink: I'm confused. So who is Adam then?

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Timeline

Adam is the pig that keeps talking about what a pimp and player he is in OT. He's also the one who says that American women have loose morals but it's ok for him to go to clubs and mess around with said women. He's also the one who told Tamara that she slept with 1000s of men before marriage. That pig.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
Adam is the pig that keeps talking about what a pimp and player he is in OT. He's also the one who says that American women have loose morals but it's ok for him to go to clubs and mess around with said women. He's also the one who told Tamara that she slept with 1000s of men before marriage. That pig.

ahhhh....OK. I understand now. ;) I don't know him from before, but I know his kind.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm a little p*ssed off that I was so nice to Adam before. I didn't realize he was the OP (who changed his name) and a real doucher. I'll reconsider who I'm nice to in the future. Damn I wasted my niceness!!!! Ok back to being a b*tch.

ahhhhhhhh the devil rears its ugly head again :devil:

To Sandrila and Childress_London, don't listen to Astarte she doesn't like me for some reason, If I share my past with you shouldn't hold it against me. I'm trying to better my self and be good. I got married and I moved on. I don't know why Astrate keep following me in every thread, she reminded me of my X gf.

Please Astrate get off my back? I don't post in your threads, I have no use for you, you are always off topic.

Timeline

This a letter from MY X

Abdelkrim,

I have been wanting to write this email for weeks but I wanted to give you your space after what happened between us. I wanted to get the rest of the pictures off of your computer that I didn't get last time I was at your house and I have some of your things to give back to you. I hope you didn't delete them because they are my memories of my life and they are important to me.

I wanted to tell you that I understand why we can not be together. I am not mad at you for leaving me. We tried and it just didn't work. I wanted it to be different but it isn't. You are the greatest love of my life. I don't regret any moment we were together. Even though I sent you mean emails before I was just angry and wanted you to hurt as much I as did. You are a wonderful man, I look at other men and think how can I compare them to what we shared. I am just sad that after three years together and knowing that we wanted all the same things, family, children, a home, a great husband and to be happy in life, we couldn't accept our differences and just love each other. That included all of our imperfections as people. I know that I am difficult and stubborn, and I had always hoped that my love for you and all the happy times together would be enough for you, but it wasn't. I am a better person for having been with you. I am going to school and striving to do well. I take better care of myself, working out to be in shape, I am using my crosstrainer and going to my doctors to get healthy. I pay my bills on time and save money. I never cared enough about me or my life before I met you to do all of those things. I was lost before you were in my life but now I appreciate everything and everyone. You gave me the best gift anyone could have given me. I am glad we have spent this time apart, it has given me a chance to clear me head and my heart. I just wanted you to know that I am so sorry that we didn't get make it this last time. I blame myself for not trying harder. I was just so scared all the time that you were going to leave me that I wasn't honest with you about everything. You kept talking about having a second wife and I thought that your family would never accept me not being muslim. Your family is so important to you, I never felt like I was not good enough for you or them. It hurt me everytime we talked about it. It was my fault that we didn't make it. I thought if we were married you wouldn't leave me if I did have cancer or if I couldn't have children or that I wasn't muslim. I just didn't want to be without you that lies were better than the truth. I didn't trust you enough that you would take care of me no matter what happened.

I want the man I decide to spend the rest of this life with to want me just as I am, the good and the bad, to know that I am not done growing as a person and I am working on becoming whom I am supposed to be. To believe that we will become better and better as we grow old together. I never want him to question my loyalities to him or us.

Even if we are not together my love for you has not faded away, I can't stop caring for you. I will never ask for you to take me back but hope that we can at least be civil and hope to be friends one day. You have been my best friend for so long I just miss talking to you and being with you. I know you well enough to know that you are done with our relationship as it was but hope that we can move past all the bad stuff and still be in each others lives. I don't want to waste all the time we have spent together. Will you forgive me? I want only to try a new part in life with you as friends. If you have decided to have nothing to do with me, I accept that, just please just let me get my photos and mail box key. I will forward anything sent to you by mail. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. It is just that everyone around me for the past two weeks has been telling me what a good mood I have been in and how happy I have been, they want to know why. I know it is because I am ok with everything that has happened and happy with myself. I just wanted to share it with you too.

I will be home saturday if you can let me stop by.

I sent you the pictures to remind you of the good times.

sandra

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I bought 'Arabic for dummies' and I didn't like it. It's in a Books a Million bag waiting to be returned.

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi, I have good days and bad days; last night was tough. No sleep, I kept going over in my mind whatelse can I do but wait for my letter of receipt from USCIS. :unsure:

I go to work.

I talk to Alla on Skype.

I clean the house.

I talk to Alla on Skype.

I do the extensive yardwork.

I talk to Alla on Skype.

I go take Baron to the dog show.

I talk to Alla on Skype.

I talk on my Amateur Radio.

I talk to Alla on Skype.

I miss her!!!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your ex still loves you and wants you back, in spite of what she says, and she's even willing to take ALL the blame for what went wrong in your relationship in hopes that your feelings toward her will change. She's still hurting over you. Not sure how classy it was to post such raw, heartfelt, and personal sentiments in a public forum for all to see. I'm sure she never intended for anyone but you to read her letter, much less broadcast it to the world.

There's no friendship to salvage here. For goodness sake, e-mail her all the pictures she asked for, box up her things, get them back to her as soon as possible, and then cut contact with her so you can move on with a clean and honorable start with your new bride and she can have time to get over you, find herself again, and maybe one day find a man who really loves her. It's the healthiest and most respectful thing you can do for all three of you.

This a letter from MY X

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Your ex still loves you and wants you back, in spite of what she says, and she's even willing to take ALL the blame for what went wrong in your relationship in hopes that your feelings toward her will change. She's still hurting over you. Not sure how classy it was to post such raw, heartfelt, and personal sentiments in a public forum for all to see. I'm sure she never intended for anyone but you to read her letter, much less broadcast it to the world.

There's no friendship to salvage here. For goodness sake, e-mail her all the pictures she asked for, box up her things, get them back to her as soon as possible, and then cut contact with her so you can move on with a clean and honorable start with your new bride and she can have time to get over you, find herself again, and maybe one day find a man who really loves her. It's the healthiest and most respectful thing you can do for all three of you.

This a letter from MY X

:wow: adam and I totally agree caybee :thumbs:

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline

This a letter from MY X

Thanks for been honest with me. I did let her come to my house and she got the pictures and all her staff everything she needed. And you right I shouldn't of post something llike this in public, I did it because I wanted to get it out and vent off, I'm sure she won't know about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.