th3mo

INTERVIEW WAITING CLUB

512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case was complete on August 17, 2009 the NVC says they don't have an interview date yet to wait for an email, and they said most likely no intreview in the month of september...... I really hope my husband is here for my bday oct 22

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
My case was complete on August 17, 2009 the NVC says they don't have an interview date yet to wait for an email, and they said most likely no intreview in the month of september...... I really hope my husband is here for my bday oct 22

first congratulations for being done with the long journey and almost done for the whole process , and for interview dates it`s coming from the us embassy NOT from NVC as they said and from what am seeing over here in VJ almost the islamic countries have to wait a lil longer for the interview , my thoughts to you just lean back and get everything ready for the interview and it will be over without you know it Good Luck and let us know with any further progress

Edited by th3mo

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Timeline

Um, I might be wrong, but I thought NVC schedules interviews not ISL embassy. Because I am waiting for an interview date, and NVC said they couldnt get one for September but to call next month and see if they got me an October one. This waiting is killing me. And SSB, not to be the bearer of bad news, but keep in consideration that your husband will most likely be put on AP, which can take quite a while. I pray we both get done soon though. Good luck....

USCIS STAGE

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage : 2008-11-11

I-130 Sent : 2008-12-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-12-23

I-130 Approved : 2009-04-23

NOA2 Hard Copy: 2009-04-27

NVC STAGE

NVC Received : 2009-5-5

Case # Assigned: 2009-5-6

Received DS-230 / I-864 Bill : e-mail received 2009-5-20

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-6-2

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-07-10

Return Completed DS-230 : 2009-07-10

Receive IV Bill : 2009-5-20

Pay IV Bill : 2009-6-2

RFE: 2009-7-22

Returned Missing Docs: 2009-7-27

NVC Resumes Processing: 2009-7-30

Case Completed at NVC :2009-8-7

Embassy Stage

Flight to Pakistan: 2009-9-30

Medical: 2009-10-05

Interview: 2009-10-20

AP Start: 2009-10-20

Back to States alone :'( 2010-2-17

AP Done: 2010-2-23

POE:

b7evpzub78.gif

Timeline
Um, I might be wrong, but I thought NVC schedules interviews not ISL embassy. Because I am waiting for an interview date, and NVC said they couldnt get one for September but to call next month and see if they got me an October one. This waiting is killing me. And SSB, not to be the bearer of bad news, but keep in consideration that your husband will most likely be put on AP, which can take quite a while. I pray we both get done soon though. Good luck....

what am saying bro is that the NVC gives the embassy for the dates and embassy answer back if it possible or not , and yes you will get the e-mail from the NVC with the interview date thats how it shows the NVC doing it ,and for that dumb thing called AP a been through it and i guess its normal for MENA ( Middle East and North Africa ) Good luck and think positive and top of all faith in god that everything has its time

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

I guess while I have not heard back about my case being completed, I am almost there and can join :D

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Timeline

Don't worry I know about AP my brother in-law when through the same thing I know who I need to contact to get it over with ;)

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

Timeline

wish you quick interview date and my opinion is focus on the interview itself rather than when it will be because its coming anyways , so get ready and be prepared for everything you think it will help and if you wanna some help we can help you here as much as we can good luck

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Should I worry about my reaffirmed petition expiring or not? (expires Oct. 4th)

To date, we haven't heard from the embassy about an interview date. I did send the Embassy a letter asking to extend the validity, but they won't receive it until this coming wednesday (Aug. 26th by UPS).

I asked them in an email when they do the interview scheduling and their answer was that they do it the first week of each month for the 'following' month, which would leave only a 4 day window.

Edited by hkgaur

K-1 Visa

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-05-22

NVC Received : 2008-05-29

NVC Left : 2008-06-05

Consulate Received : 2008-06

Packet 3 Received : 2008-06

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-07

Packet 4 Received : 2008-07-16

Interview Date : 2008-08-25

August 25, 2008- Placed on A.P.

December 17, 2008- Petition Returned to USCIS for further review.

February 4, 2009- Received notice the USCIS has received returned petition.

June 4, 2009- Petition Reaffirmed by USCIS.

July 10, 2009- NVC sent Reaffirmed petition back to U.S.Embassy, New Delhi.

August 10, 2009- Embassy notified via email that they've received the Re-affirmed petition assigned with a 'new' case number as well as mailed Packet 3.

August 20, 2009- Embassy sent as an email attachment, the DS-230, Applicants Statement and Cover letter to Packet 3.

August 20, 2009- Mailed and Emailed request letter to Embassy to extend validity date of petition.

August 25, 2009 - Embassy received request to extend validity letter.

Sept 2, 2009- Embassy confirmed their receipt of the completed DS-230 and Applicants Statement.

October 29, 2009- 2nd Interview date- Visa Approved!

November 4th, 2009- Received Passport with Visa intact!

December 4th, 2009- Fiance arrived in U.S. - MARRIED Dec. 7th!

February 23rd-Mailed AOS Packet

March 3rd, 2010-Check Cashed

March 6th, 2010-Received AOS Receipt Notice

March 29th, 2010-Biometrics

Sept. 14, 2010-GC Interview -Approved!

Still waiting and its getting on my nerves uggh they dont even know whether they are mailing Packet 3 or if we are picking it up... Just nonsense!

Okay sent the IV pack to NVC, so I guess now I wait till case complete and pray we get a October interview!!! Will be complete in time for NVC to issue interview dates??? Biting my nails on that one.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Still waiting and its getting on my nerves uggh they dont even know whether they are mailing Packet 3 or if we are picking it up... Just nonsense!

Okay sent the IV pack to NVC, so I guess now I wait till case complete and pray we get a October interview!!! Will be complete in time for NVC to issue interview dates??? Biting my nails on that one.

Hi Paris Heart...

They took approx 12 days to complete my case from the date they recieved my application by fedex. The case was entered into AVR after 2 days and 10 days later our case was completed at NVC (on August 28th). Waiting for an interview date ...

wish you good luck!

Hi Paris Heart...

They took approx 12 days to complete my case from the date they recieved my application by fedex. The case was entered into AVR after 2 days and 10 days later our case was completed at NVC (on August 28th). Waiting for an interview date ...

wish you good luck!

HEY UN,

how are you doing Buddy? Thank you for the info. Im so excited, I pray no RFE with NVC.

You take care, and hope you get your date for interview soon!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Got an e-mail today from NVC, October 16 is our Interview date in Islamabad. My brother got October 9th for his wife

Wow NVc issueing interview frist week of Sept? that is great, I always heard it was only the 2 week of each month.

Congrats on interview date!!!! :dance:

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.