rlt

RECALLED PETITION - UPDATE

1,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
MY CASE WAS REOPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the other thread to post todays date. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

omg! that is wonderful. i am so happy for you! finally!!!!!!!

i'm dancin' too!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

MY CASE WAS REOPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the other thread to post todays date. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

i'm dancin' too!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

americanwoman, news on your case are about to happen. I can feel it! And then the crying times will be over.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

MY CASE WAS REOPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the other thread to post todays date.

i'm dancin' too!!!

americanwoman, news on your case are about to happen. I can feel it! And then the crying times will be over.

thank you, mew. i really hope so :crying: and for everyone else too......

Timeline

Hey, Aquelunya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to everyone who´s waiting: cases are not lost! For some reason it´s taking them a long time to get to the petitions, but it will happen.

Just concentrate on the waiting part that sucks.. I know.

But the petitions are there. they will get to it.

We deserve it!

:)

Timeline

And to everyone who´s waiting: cases are not lost! For some reason it´s taking them a long time to get to the petitions, but it will happen.

We deserve it!

we also deserve a better government.

Timeline

We deserve it!

True.

Timeline

We deserve it!

and a little respect, dang it!!!! :blink:

True.

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everyone, I received rfe yesterday, and plan to answer "no" to question #1 with an attachment. I would like to here your guys comments on if it is the right thing to do. Thanks a lot in advance.

<attachment>

I came to know my dear fiancée at jiaoyou8.com which provides internet based networking service. It physically located in Beijing, P.R. China. Its contact information follows:

A48 Zhi Chun Lu, Ying Du Da Sha, Suite C3-18C

Hai Dian District, Bejing 100098

P.R. China

Phone: 86-10—58732120

Email: cs@jiaoyou8.com

I answered “no” to the question since I believe jiaoyou8.com can be exempted from the IMBRA law under the provisions of section 4 (B) (ii) based on the following ground. I am standing corrected should my interpretation of the law prove inaccurate.

First of all, the principal business of jiaoyou8.com is not to provide international dating

services between United States citizens or United States residents and foreign nationals. It provides networking services to Chinese people in China and around the world. The web pages at jiaoyou8.com are mainly written in Chinese. All of its registered members are of Chinese race. 45% of them, male and female, are from China. I saw members from Korean, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, France, Germany, Italy, and many other countries as well. It facilitates members in looking for life friends and career friends besides long term marriage-leading relationship.

Secondly, its basic membership is free. I upgraded my membership to advanced one for six months and paid $59.70. With the advanced membership, I can highlight my profile to make it standing out, upload up to 10 photos (verses three for basic membership) along with some other features. The membership fee schedule and services are equally applicable to everyone regardless of the individual’s gender or country of citizenship.

I would also like to bring to your attention that it was on January 26th of year 2006 when I first met my fiancée at jiaoyou8.com. It was before the law was passed and none of us were aware of the law at the time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hi everyone, I received rfe yesterday, and plan to answer "no" to question #1 with an attachment. I would like to here your guys comments on if it is the right thing to do. Thanks a lot in advance.

<attachment>

I came to know my dear fiancée at jiaoyou8.com which provides internet based networking service. It physically located in Beijing, P.R. China. Its contact information follows:

P.R. China

I answered “no” to the question since I believe jiaoyou8.com can be exempted from the IMBRA law under the provisions of section 4 (B) (ii) based on the following ground. I am standing corrected should my interpretation of the law prove inaccurate.

First of all, the principal business of jiaoyou8.com is not to provide international dating

services between United States citizens or United States residents and foreign nationals. It provides networking services to Chinese people in China and around the world. The web pages at jiaoyou8.com are mainly written in Chinese. All of its registered members are of Chinese race. 45% of them, male and female, are from China. I saw members from Korean, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, France, Germany, Italy, and many other countries as well. It facilitates members in looking for life friends and career friends besides long term marriage-leading relationship.

Secondly, its basic membership is free. I upgraded my membership to advanced one for six months and paid $59.70. With the advanced membership, I can highlight my profile to make it standing out, upload up to 10 photos (verses three for basic membership) along with some other features. The membership fee schedule and services are equally applicable to everyone regardless of the individual’s gender or country of citizenship.

I would also like to bring to your attention that it was on January 26th of year 2006 when I first met my fiancée at jiaoyou8.com. It was before the law was passed and none of us were aware of the law at the time.

This sucks that we have to suffer because this so called "system" screwed up. They should have let all the applications go that were filed before the new application was ready. Its not our fault the updated i-129f was not ready. I mean we didnt have this IMBRA for many years, what will 3 months of applications hurt?

I'm so depressed. I just want to cry. Where is my application and why are the newer apps taking precedence? Sorry, its sad that people who supposedly work for USCIS are drones and can't do anything. Why have them working if you can find out the same information from the website or the automated phone system?

<attachment>

P.R. China

This sucks that we have to suffer because this so called "system" screwed up. They should have let all the applications go that were filed before the new application was ready. Its not our fault the updated i-129f was not ready. I mean we didnt have this IMBRA for many years, what will 3 months of applications hurt?

I'm so depressed. I just want to cry. Where is my application and why are the newer apps taking precedence? Sorry, its sad that people who supposedly work for USCIS are drones and can't do anything. Why have them working if you can find out the same information from the website or the automated phone system?

I129F Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent: 2006-03-21 I-129F NOA1: 2006-03-28 I-129F NOA2 : 2006-04-20

case sent back from overseas: 2006-05-22 because of IMBRA law

case received back at NVC: 2006-07-21

reopened at VSC: 2006-08-02

I-129F RFE(s) sent from VSC, email notice: 2006-08-03

I-129F RFE(s) received at my house:2006-08-09

RFE returned to VSC via USPS Priority Mail: 2006-08-10

RFE returned to VSC, email notice of receipt: 2006-08-15

Reapproval: 2006-08-29

Sent to NVC: 2006-08-30

Sent to Consulate: 2006-09-07

Consulate Received: Unsure

Received Packet 4: 2006-09-27

Interview Date : 10/12/2006

Entered USA : 10/31/2006 Married : 11/20/2006 SSN Received: 12/12/2006

AOS and EAD

Aos and I-765 Sent : 02/13/2007 via USPS Certified Mail

USPS delivery to Chicago Lockbox confirmed through Internet USPS tracking number: 2/20/2007

Check cashed : 03/02/2007

Noa for I765, I485 : 02/27/2007

Letter received for Biometrics : 03/05/2007

Biometrics Appointment 20 minutes : 03/16/2007

Email notifying I485 transferred to CSC : 03/19/2007

Letter received notifying transfer to CSC : 03/26/2007

Email notifying I485 case is pending at CSC : 04/17/2007

EAD Approved and Card Production ordered email : 05/07/2007

EAD Approval notice sent via snail mail: 05/10/2007 EAD Received : 05/11/2007

Email welcoming new permanent resident : 05/24/2007

2 Year Green card in hand : 06/01/2007

i-751

sent out packet via priority mail and delivery confirmation to Vermont Service Center: 03/23/2009

check cashed: 3/31/09 Noa: 4/1/09 Biometrics letter: 4/15/09 Biometrics Appt: 4/24/09 done

yeah, I really am getting tired of all this. Whats to say that it doesn't take until December before some or most of us get the RFE"s and they pass yet another law that beauracracy takes months to implement, and finally when it does, they do another recall?

This could be a nearly never ending loop with how fast America is becoming more and more xenophobix.

Meh, nothing to see here.

Timeline
yeah, I really am getting tired of all this. Whats to say that it doesn't take until December before some or most of us get the RFE"s and they pass yet another law that beauracracy takes months to implement, and finally when it does, they do another recall?

This could be a nearly never ending loop with how fast America is becoming more and more xenophobix.

Wow, Zethris. I know this is very frustrating and stressful but hey!, let's try and keep positive - I know, I know, easier said than done. From the data we have been collecting from NOA2ers that have had their petitions recalled, we're starting to see cases that hadn't been even touched being reopened.

What sucks is that they are learning how to handle our cases as they work on them. They don't know what to do with cases that had already been approved and are now being sent RFE. And the amount of petitions sent back doesn't help. Not to mention, they keep working on the petitions filed after March 6 (and yes, it hardly seems fair to us).

So... I don't know if there's anything that we can do, except be extremely patient. More than we thought we were caplable of being.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I was touched today :dancing:

Does it mean an RFE soon? please!!pretty pretty please :blush:

The journey begins...got the package together sent FedEx OV 2/22/06

Packet received in VT Center 10:53 AM Signed by G.Merrihew 2/23/06

Packet returned, check made out for the wrong amount, I feel stupid :( 3/4/06

New check made out, given to Fedex today but will go out Monday morning 3/6/06

Packet received SECOND time signed by same person at 11:00 am, please God let this be it! 3/7/06

NOA 1-------------------------3/8/06

Check cashed----------------3/9/06

Touched----------------------3/21/06

NO2 approved electronically!!!!!!!!!------3/22/06

Touched, I guess they mailed the petition out today-------3/23/06

NVC sent out approved petition!!! YAYYYYYYYY-------------3/27/06

Packet 3 received by my fiance----------------------------4/9/06

Medical appnt.------------------------------------------4/10/06

Packet 3 sent back-----------4/14/06

Interview Date Given for MAY 15------------------4/24/06 Interview cancelled 5/11/06

Case reopened by VSC---7/13/06

Touched-------------------7/14/06

Touched------------------7/15/06

RFE Update!!!!----------7/17/06

RFE Sent back---------7/22/06

RFE Update Online----7/26/06

Touched---------------7/27/06

Touched--------------7/28/06

Touched-------------7/29/06

Touched------------8/09/06

Re-APPROVED-----8/09/06

NVC sent out to the embassy---8/14/06

Interview re-scheduled for----- 9/26/06!!!!!!!

APPROVED_RECEIVED VISA IN HAND 10/03/06!!!!

Mew, your heart is in the right place and we love you for being the listmaster. However, there is no one on this site who can assauge the 10 or so of us (and our fiances) - who haven't gotten touched or contacted since May - through a pep talk. Keeping positive and being patient doesn't solve the problem of finding out which hole our petitions fell down.

I think it's fair to say after 8 weeks of no action and/or information, that today found each and every one of us ten VJ'ers in this small boat feeling that they are further and further from shore, while several people who arrived later than us are on the beach drinking margaritas.

I'm not generally a spiritual sort, but it's time to stop sending your words, and start sending your prayers. And that will help keep us marching ahead.

Edited by Cigarovich

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.