AstroM33

New Processing Dates for CSC

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I have been checking the processing dates for the California Service Center since they had not moved for the better part of two months and lo and behold they have finally been updated. Seems like now they are processing the applications submitted on the week of February 15, 2006. Wooohooo!!!

Hopefully they will get to the applications sent in on March 7th pretty soon. That is the date they received mine. Just one day after IMBRA took effect. Hopefully that law will not apply to my case as I did not meet my fianceé through a marriage broker.

André

Hopefully they will get their act together and process the ones still waiting from JANUARY!!! It's nutz, they are on feb 15 and still no word about my noa2 when my noa1 was Jan 26. *sigh* :crying:

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Are you stuck in the Security Check limbo, Cali? Only reason I can think for you not having been approved yet.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I don't know. They said security checks but doesnt everyone have to go through them? I haven't heard from Jon's senators yet. I just want to friggin KNOW what is going on so I can at least stop the "what ifs"

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Everyone goes through them, but when there's a name hit, you get sent into security check limbo, and it can take up to 6 months for the checks to be finished and your petition returned to adjudicating.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I don't know why I would have a name hit because I have a really uncommon name. I did have a border block put on me for 12 months so maybe that's what they hit.

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Just a question....

I just checked the Nebraska processing info and it's saying May 29th....could this be even remotely possible??????

"Let your legs carry your body and your heart carry your dreams."

June 19th, 2006 - I129-F sent via Fedex (courtesy of my Honey's work) to arrive using next day delivery

Mid- July - Found out I129-F never left his company but is lost there.....need to gather and try again

August 2006 - Still waiting...maybe not the I-129F route anymore

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just a question....

I just checked the Nebraska processing info and it's saying May 29th....could this be even remotely possible??????

#######? that's right! so they send our Nebraska cases to "stuck-in-February-forever-California" and then leap forward to May? I thought someone said Nebraska was not processing K1s any more!

TIMELINE

K1 visa 2006

May 9th Sent I-129 petition

May 16th NOA1 telling us they sent our case to California Service Center

June 23rd IMBRA RFE

Sept. 5th NOA2!!!!

Dec. 12th Interview at Consulate APPROVED!!!

Dec. 14th Visa received

March 19th Move to the US!

AOS

June 15th Sent AOS and AED package

June 25th NOA1s for AOS and AED

July 21st Appointment for Biometrics

July 24th RFE (co-sponsor's passport copy) sent back

Sept. 10th EAD aproved

Sept. 12th EAD card received in the mail

Oct. 9th AOS Interview. APPROVED!!!

Oct. 19th GREEN CARD received!!

126 days!!!

I don't know but they better not process the May petitions and start handing out noa2s or I'm gonna blow a gasket. Seriously, deal with all the ones that are still waiting and don't skip ahead to the chosen few.

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I just checked it today and they are still listing it as a visa they process. That's where we sent our application....TSC doesn't list I129-F at all and VSC is saying March 6....if this is accurate, I really really hope we are staying at NSC..... :unsure: now I'm so bloody confused!!!!! Worst part is my fiance is away for this whole week and won't be back until Saturday so I won't know if our cheque was cashed until at least Saturday. He travels regularly for work so us being up-to-date with the status of our case may be interesting.....

"Let your legs carry your body and your heart carry your dreams."

June 19th, 2006 - I129-F sent via Fedex (courtesy of my Honey's work) to arrive using next day delivery

Mid- July - Found out I129-F never left his company but is lost there.....need to gather and try again

August 2006 - Still waiting...maybe not the I-129F route anymore

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

#######? that's right! so they send our Nebraska cases to "stuck-in-February-forever-California" and then leap forward to May? I thought someone said Nebraska was not processing K1s any more!

No, NSC is not doing K1s altho they are listed. Many threads on here have discussed that.

I don't think we can really confirm that though. They are supposedly going to stop doing them in the future. But if they've stopped, as Texas did, then why do they list an updated processing time? Many threads have discussed it, but nobody has any conclusive evidence to that end, do they?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's been determined that NSC will no longer be processing I-129Fs. However, they have not completely stopped YET. There are still several VJers who's petitions are at NSC and were never transfered. So, as long as they still have petitions to work on, of course they're still going to list it on the status page and update processing times.

08/15/2007 - K-1 Visa approved
09/01/2007 - Moved to Ohio

11/24/2007 - Married!
03/31/2008 - Received Green Card
05/03/2010 - Conditions removed

Finally applying for citizenship!

01/19/2016 - Filed N-400
01/25/2016 - NOA
02/17/2016 - Biometrics appointment
02/26/2016 - Receieved interview letter
04/01/2016 - Naturalization interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.