ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL that is exactly what happend to us..i wonder if they just decided to fix that..and now it's like a hard mode..no way having that many bombs is normal..i mean c'mon..it was streaming like 50 freaking adds....and flame ..we left one tower up..he still had twice the hps he should have and more buffs then he should have..we said screw it knocked out the last tower and just killed him like that.

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline
so we did ulduar 25 tonight..all the bosses were bugged out lol. only managed to down flame. gotta love patch day!

We took a shot at Uld last night too and holy #######. Either they made it significantly harder or it was seriously bugged.

No more standing on the wall for Ignis. Fried our asses good.

XT was just plain stupid. We used to get one or two bombs from each pile of junk. Last night there were 5 or 6 from each one not to mention at least 10 - 15 little bots. It was just insane and we kept getting overrun. We used to tank him off to one side and that would stop the add spawns on those piles but I guess they fixed that so needless to say the first pull we were very surprised when 10 bombs spawned right on top of us from both piles.

It was just a plain ugly night. We got Flame and Razorscale down but it was painful.

My worst experience though was that X-Perl was severely broken and unusable. I can live a day or two without ArcInventory but X-Perl has to work. just puts a cramp in everything. :)

Wiz

From what I could see, everything was bugged in ulduar. We got up to Freya (but skipped XT because it would spawn like 30+ of those bomb bots). AFter that, we decided to try the new instance at the Argent Tournament. We wanted to try the new boss in WG, but, well, everything was bugged, and had spent 140g already in repairs and figured that was enough.

Indy.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm probably a little late with this news, but the blizzard authenticators are available again right now!! I know a couple of us were wanting them.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm probably a little late with this news, but the blizzard authenticators are available again right now!! I know a couple of us were wanting them.

Thanks for letting us know CBR!

http://www.blizzard.com/store/search.xml?q=authenticator

Oh and they are $6.50 btw plus $ 7.77 shipping in the U.S. and $10.56 in Canada.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

so we did a naxx farm run for badges last night..and gothik was bugged..live side had all the ghosts as well as the live adds..ya too funny we wiped twice.after dead side said we were killing stuff too fast etc..and the ghosts came back at us from them.

so..we regrouped..the entire raid stayed on live side..and we decimated evrything..LOL so many adds..it was freaking hilarious and sooo much fun :)

gothik still ported to dead side..we were able to atk him through the gate..soon as he came back to live side..bada bing bada boom..dead lol.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline
so we did a naxx farm run for badges last night..and gothik was bugged..live side had all the ghosts as well as the live adds..ya too funny we wiped twice.after dead side said we were killing stuff too fast etc..and the ghosts came back at us from them.

so..we regrouped..the entire raid stayed on live side..and we decimated evrything..LOL so many adds..it was freaking hilarious and sooo much fun :)

gothik still ported to dead side..we were able to atk him through the gate..soon as he came back to live side..bada bing bada boom..dead lol.

We had the same thing happen last night too. We didn't wipe and not many 'escaped' though, good idea all moving to one side!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline
Hahaha

I met my husband on Wow, Haha

this is tooo funny

Seriously how many people have done this?

I showed some of my stepmother's friend my wedding pictures. One of them said, " You met HIM on online on a game? What's the name of that game? Let me get a pen."

~ Catherine

Timeline

I hope this works...this is hilarious (especially if you've ever played Runescape too).

...and it didn't.

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU

Edited by CBR

3/9/11 date of NOA

Timeline
I hope this works...this is hilarious (especially if you've ever played Runescape too).

...and it didn't.

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU

That is funny CBR!

So we did heroic TOC yesterday and I actually picked up 2 pieces of gear! Long time since i've picked up any upgrades! I got a cloak and boots.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Finally got all my add ons working again. It's a pain in the a$$ though, still having to tweak my raid setup. I haven't even attempted to set up grid, and x-perl I have on pretty basic mode atm. Haven't had time really to fiddle with them too much. Tonight is mop up night. Gonna do General Vezax and Yogg-Saron.

Can't wait for the newer boss' in Tournament of Champions. I did 5,10, and 25 man this week, although, I had a lot to drink and don't even remember most of 5 man (guess it really is that easy :rofl:)

Edit: Does anyone know if they fixed the bug that they had on General Vezax? There is a lvl 60 potion that you can use that you could actually regen mana with. I don't recall the name offhand, but it gave you roughly 3k MP, but lowered your spellpower by something like 50 or 75. Don't wanna go and buy more if they hot fixed that over the weekend :X

Edited by Naked_Smurf
Indy.gif

Timeline
Hahaha

I met my husband on Wow, Haha

this is tooo funny

Seriously how many people have done this?

Udella and Wiz(anerne) are our toons on Kargath. We met questing one night with mutual friends that knew each other from Asherons Call. I don't think my succubus has ever quite recovered from that night in Redridge.

Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

Couple question for anyone:

Is there a trick to ToC in that phase where the shadow of a random boss shows up? Our healer is always getting silenced and I (tank) am sure I have aggro on the shadow. Can I do anything about it?

Does anyone have Auctioneer working? I'm not getting any info from it since the upgrade. I went on Curse to see if it had an update, made sure it's activated in the WoW UI...I don't know what else to do.

3/9/11 date of NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.