ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
She's kid - like I said she knew something was wrong as soon as it happened. She even knew initially it was a scam, but misread something on the sign-in page that made her thing it was ok... everyone should always be careful what they do.

Yeah exactly, she is a kid and we should also remember that she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
She's kid - like I said she knew something was wrong as soon as it happened. She even knew initially it was a scam, but misread something on the sign-in page that made her thing it was ok... everyone should always be careful what they do.

Yeah exactly, she is a kid and we should also remember that she did absolutely nothing wrong.

i went to the scam website myself and it is freaking identical to the Blizzard sign-in when managing your account. Down to the warnings on the page about scammers (ha ha). Now mousing over the links, you can see that the URL's are garbage, but you'd have to be pretty knowledgeable to not be fooled.

Seriously though, Blizz should put up a page about tips and tricks or something about the latest scam methods (who knows, maybe they have one I don't know about)...listing the websites they are aware of, that kind of thing.

PS - I hate that they work on PST time - half the day is gone by the time they roll in at 11 am EST :(

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Thats too bad about your daughters acct. Have they unlocked it yet? I noticed that they did something so that you can't directly link websites in chat anymore. Except for the fact that susanexpress.com can link in chat...... I seriously think that Blizz owns susanexpress and sells gold. I really really really really really hate all those gold selling sites. Somehow, I got on their whisper lists. I love being in a raid and suddenly getting a series of whispers asking how i'm doing. At first, I used to do a /who to find out who it was. I didn't want to tell someoen to go ** themselves and turn out to be a friend on a new toon. These ones aren't the normal jibberish or random letter names for toons. They make up western sounding names and try to chat to you like they are your friend. My ignore list is filled and i'm seriously thinking about changing my toons name just so I can escape this.

I'm still laughing at my old guild. They recruited a new bunch of members...... same old epic fail. I'm joining a raiding guild and am only 150k honor away from farming out my pvp set. Then I need to do arena endlessly to upgrade.

Timeline
Thats too bad about your daughters acct. Have they unlocked it yet? I noticed that they did something so that you can't directly link websites in chat anymore. Except for the fact that susanexpress.com can link in chat...... I seriously think that Blizz owns susanexpress and sells gold. I really really really really really hate all those gold selling sites. Somehow, I got on their whisper lists. I love being in a raid and suddenly getting a series of whispers asking how i'm doing. At first, I used to do a /who to find out who it was. I didn't want to tell someoen to go ** themselves and turn out to be a friend on a new toon. These ones aren't the normal jibberish or random letter names for toons. They make up western sounding names and try to chat to you like they are your friend. My ignore list is filled and i'm seriously thinking about changing my toons name just so I can escape this.

I'm still laughing at my old guild. They recruited a new bunch of members...... same old epic fail. I'm joining a raiding guild and am only 150k honor away from farming out my pvp set. Then I need to do arena endlessly to upgrade.

Wow that's weird. I think I have only ever gotten maybe 2 wsps from random people - if that.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

I report as spam of course, i recent got one saying '''Hey dude...'.....uhm, I'm not a dude!

Anyway - I hate Blizz mroe now - they have no way to contact the account Admin team otehr then by email or their webform on the support site. They are too good to take calls I guess???

I found that out by phoning the bill and account line but they're very specific about what they can answer - why you account was disbalbed or suspended is NOT an issue they handle, go figure.

Can you imagine the verbal abuse they'd endure if they had a phone line? No thanks

My big concern is that they never sent me an email regarding the ban which I was expecting. We've had our sons goof up every once in a while by doing something in appropriate and Blizz is usually pretty upfront with an email saying how long it will be suspended and for what

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Blizz really make you wonder why you pay them $15 per month for this....... I've been playing Team Fortress 2 a lot recently. It makes the homicidal feelings I have for Blizzard and their employees go away. You just pretend that the red team is Blizz employees :lol:

Woot! :dance: Just got done doing my rep with the Oracles to revered, I bought my first egg 3 days ago, wish me luck!!

But it doesn't matter, hubby got his Time-Lost Proto Drake after only 1 week of farming a few months ago....lucky ####### :devil:

He did WHAT?!??! I'm gonna kill him!!! :devil:

I know some dude that has been farming that thing for like 5 months.

I did a few times but...I'm not holding my breath!!

Good luck with the eggs!!!

Well well, like it's not enough.....we did a H UP run on saturday night with 2 pugs and wiped 5 times on Skaldi. So later we picked up the instance with a guild group and the Blue proto drake dropped! Our guildy pally won it. A hunter was supposed to continue with us but she had to go so she was pissed when she heard that... Then last night we decided to go again to try and if the mount drops, what the heck right ? Well IT DROPPED AGAIN!!! And our hunter friend that couldnt make it the night before was there and she won it :lol:

So Blue proto drake dropped 2 days in a row for us :wow: Of course neither me or my hubby won the roll. Sad thing is saturday night, hubby rolled a 92 on it and the pally rolled a 93.... :rofl:

Udella : I hope you get things figured out with your daughter's account!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline
I report as spam of course, i recent got one saying '''Hey dude...'.....uhm, I'm not a dude!

Anyway - I hate Blizz mroe now - they have no way to contact the account Admin team otehr then by email or their webform on the support site. They are too good to take calls I guess???

I found that out by phoning the bill and account line but they're very specific about what they can answer - why you account was disbalbed or suspended is NOT an issue they handle, go figure.

Can you imagine the verbal abuse they'd endure if they had a phone line? No thanks

My big concern is that they never sent me an email regarding the ban which I was expecting. We've had our sons goof up every once in a while by doing something in appropriate and Blizz is usually pretty upfront with an email saying how long it will be suspended and for what

I did call and speak to them about my account being hacked (I don't know why they did talk to me about it - but basically they said they would send a note to account admin). I also received several emails:

- First one to say my password had been changed

- Second to say my account had been suspended

- Third to say it had been reinstated

- Fourth to say they would be returning my items to me

Edited by trailmix

Timeline
Woot! :dance: Just got done doing my rep with the Oracles to revered, I bought my first egg 3 days ago, wish me luck!!

But it doesn't matter, hubby got his Time-Lost Proto Drake after only 1 week of farming a few months ago....lucky ####### :devil:

I have been "farming" the Oracle eggs for about 5 months now and finally, last night I got the green protodrake. :) I have enough tickbirds for all of my chars and most of my guild. Thank god I don't have to make that trek over to Sholozar once a week to get the egg anymore. Once 3.2 drops maybe I'll run the heroics a little more and go after one of the other drakes.

Wiz

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
I have been "farming" the Oracle eggs for about 5 months now and finally, last night I got the green protodrake. :) I have enough tickbirds for all of my chars and most of my guild. Thank god I don't have to make that trek over to Sholozar once a week to get the egg anymore. Once 3.2 drops maybe I'll run the heroics a little more and go after one of the other drakes.

Wiz

Hey that's great, congratulations! I'm just working on my Oracle rep now - so far revered!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wiz

I've been doing it since Feb myself or March and nothing. Selling the tickbirds and cobras though, but still it's pretty annoying. Good thing is I use my mage for this rep, so I just have my hearth set in Sholozar and this way being a Mage I can just port to any city I want, so makes it easier at least, though still doesn't help me get the stupid mount. Got the turtle mount without trying or even realizing it until after I got an achievement on the lock, but no freaking drake...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline

Well, I've been in recruit mode for a new guild since about saturday. They are a hardcore raiding guild, but the recruit process is kind of running me ragged. I like to raid, but every single night is going to kill me. Lucky for me thoguh, they are all geared up, so I get almost any drop I want.... through the first 8 boss' at least. AFter that, there are a lot of people who want stuff, so I just keep my mouth shut. I need to farm stuff to sell, i 5-6 flask of frost wyrm per night and repair bills has drained my gold. Doesn't help that I had to buy flying skill, mount, coldweather flying skill, and dual-spec last week. :lol:

Timeline

Wiz

Hey that's great, congratulations! I'm just working on my Oracle rep now - so far revered!

Apparently, there is a netherdrake welp pet that drops in the eggs. Oh well, off to Sholozar again.

Wiz

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

Removal of Conditions

I did call and speak to them about my account being hacked (I don't know why they did talk to me about it - but basically they said they would send a note to account admin). I also received several emails:

- First one to say my password had been changed

- Second to say my account had been suspended

- Third to say it had been reinstated

- Fourth to say they would be returning my items to me

I also called billing when my account was first hacked (or rather, it was "closed" as a result, therefore I figured that'd be a legit reason to call the billing dept :innocent: ), because it was over 24hrs before my in-game ticket was even addressed with the routine bunk they sent out when looking into matters. I was extremely surprised that the woman I spoke with was willing to discuss the matter with me, and she got the ball rolling on everything else.

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Timeline

Ticket # 1 logged Sunday morning

Ticket # 2 logged Thursday morning using a slightly more Angry Mommy, I expect good customer service tone

Within an hour of ticket # 2 - all is well with my daughter's account. No comment on why her account was disabled, just that it was hacked or 'may have been accessed' by an unauthorized 3rd party! Uhm, gee thanks for that info

During the disabled period, her account came due and no payment was taken, in-fact the billing info entirely disappeared so I've set that up again.

Odd to say the least...in my second ticket I said that 3-5 days was not acceptable and not good CS considering they offer no other way to contact them except by webform or email.

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.