Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Update:

Yang (My Fiance) passed her interview yesterday.

Side Note:

She was telling me how all the Americans at the embassy were so pleasant. Some of the filipino workers on the other hand were just plain nasty. Some of them were on a power trip. I wish I was there at the interview with her. Oh well, I just want to wish everyone who is still waiting good luck. I also would like to thank everyone for their support.

Happy Monday everyone!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Morning March! Stephen, what kind of car did you get?

Gewels, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Bella - CONGRATULATIONS and I love the pic!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
Update:

Side Note:

She was telling me how all the Americans at the embassy were so pleasant. Some of the filipino workers on the other hand were just plain nasty. Some of them were on a power trip. I wish I was there at the interview with her. Oh well, I just want to wish everyone who is still waiting good luck. I also would like to thank everyone for their support.

Happy Monday everyone!

Congratulations!! :dance:

Mari told me the exact same thing. The Americans were nice but the filipino ladies were mean and on a power trip. She was so glad to get an American CO. But she felt sorry for thost who didnt. AS well I wish those waiting good luck

Edited by mari joe

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Update:

Side Note:

Happy Monday everyone!

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Morning March! Stephen, what kind of car did you get?

Didn't get anything yet, still trying to figure everything out. We just started house hunting, and having the car die now couldn't have come at a worse time. :\

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
Update:

Side Note:

Happy Monday everyone!

Congratulations!! :dance:

Mari told me the exact same thing. The Americans were nice but the filipino ladies were mean and on a power trip. She was so glad to get an American CO. But she felt sorry for thost who didnt. AS well I wish those waiting good luck

Cool.....after 6 long weeks of waiting, we just got the text from air21. :dancing:

Congrats to all with good news! :star:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Congratulations. Its time for marchers. No more long distance with the one u love. I can tell this year all march people get visa

Congats to all you March people..

Timeline
Yes.....finally.....after 8 long months to the day our NOA1 arrived in Vermont we have the visa in hand. :thumbs:

hello! can i ask some tips from you since u already have gone through this. its regarding the affidavit of support, it really confuse me. my fiancee's cousin said that i still have to pass my affidavit of support to nvc and then after they verify it. the nvc will be the one to forward it to the us embassy. is it true??? or what's the right thing that i should do? please help...i am ready now to mail all my documents to my fiancee for her medical and interview....

thank you and good luck!!!

MY TIMELINE

MARCH 10, 2009 - I-129F MAILED TO VSC

MARCH 24, 2099 - NOA1 RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 1 2009 - RFE RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 2 2009 - RFE SENT

SEPTEMBER 21 2009-I-129F APPROVED

JANUARY 16, 2010- ARRIVED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

APRIL 5, 2010 - GETTING MARRIED

Timeline
Well our interview is officially tomorrow 7 am there @ USEM, Manila time. I hope and pray as always God will see us through, as He will, and as He wills, Mark 11:24. Wow, what a journey, huh? So much love and strife, stress and resilience. Our pain of waiting, my worry is gone and we now leave it all in the hands of Jesus. Yeah, she is a lil bit nervous but she is confident with the truth and Gods' love on our side. Thursday November 5, 2009 will be our best day so far in this long journey with the shortest part of the rest of our life, Amen and Amen.

mari joe, how did you do ur affidavit of support? did you pass it first to the national visa center for verification? or did you just print it out and gave it to ur fiancee to bring to her interview??? plz help...

MY TIMELINE

MARCH 10, 2009 - I-129F MAILED TO VSC

MARCH 24, 2099 - NOA1 RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 1 2009 - RFE RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 2 2009 - RFE SENT

SEPTEMBER 21 2009-I-129F APPROVED

JANUARY 16, 2010- ARRIVED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

APRIL 5, 2010 - GETTING MARRIED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.