Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
WOW, I am away from the thread for a day and miss all the drama and STAN!

Missy, I agree, everything will be fine..... I am sorry I was not around to hold your hand yesterday!

STAN... I have missed you man! December 1 is just around the corner, I am happy for you buddy!!!!!

I missed you too! I started to post an APB - WHERE'S RICHARD????? But Stan showed up and made me laugh my butt off so it was all good.

Lars is back at the embassy right now, I expect to hear from him in about 45 minutes......

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Missy, I agree, everything will be fine..... I am sorry I was not around to hold your hand yesterday!

STAN... I have missed you man! December 1 is just around the corner, I am happy for you buddy!!!!!

I missed you too! I started to post an APB - WHERE'S RICHARD????? But Stan showed up and made me laugh my butt off so it was all good.

Lars is back at the embassy right now, I expect to hear from him in about 45 minutes......

times up!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I know, sitting here again. Like Stan said yesterday - keyboard in one hand, phone in the other!

Timeline
I know, sitting here again. Like Stan said yesterday - keyboard in one hand, phone in the other!

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad I will be at the interview... I dont think I want to handle YOUR kind of stress... even though I know in my heart of hearts, all will be fine!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Listen, I wanted to go to the interview and would have, except a plane ticket to Brazzaville was going to cost me $2,500 a few weeks ago. And, I have the money and could have gone but I didn't have time to get all the shots and start the malaria meds - otherwise I would have been there. I would have much rather spent the money and been there to "handle" it all myself!

Now that I don't have much of my own hair left (because I've pulled it all out), I'm thinking about a blonde wig.....whatcha think? Can I pull if off?

Timeline
Listen, I wanted to go to the interview and would have, except a plane ticket to Brazzaville was going to cost me $2,500 a few weeks ago. And, I have the money and could have gone but I didn't have time to get all the shots and start the malaria meds - otherwise I would have been there. I would have much rather spent the money and been there to "handle" it all myself!

Now that I don't have much of my own hair left (because I've pulled it all out), I'm thinking about a blonde wig.....whatcha think? Can I pull if off?

Hell yes you can pull that off with ease!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

He is working on the flight now and yes - I am so incredibly relieved and happy!! I couldn't have survived this without you!

Timeline
He is working on the flight now and yes - I am so incredibly relieved and happy!! I couldn't have survived this without you!

Missy, relax, it smooth sailing from here sweetie.... I am very happy for you and Lars!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congratulation. Wow after what u been thru. Next step is waiting. Success for all marchers!!

Timeline

Thanks everyone! I looked at my new timeline and all I can say is - WOW, 231 days to "git r dun" Glad this part is over with. AOS next week!! All I want for Christmas is to be done with USCIS!!!

Timeline
Thanks everyone! I looked at my new timeline and all I can say is - WOW, 231 days to "git r dun" Glad this part is over with. AOS next week!! All I want for Christmas is to be done with USCIS!!!

Well, I hereby grant you your Christmas wish!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Richard! I missed you too, my friend. Glad to hear you're heading that way to be at the interview. You have a cooler head than I - I'd be worried I might do something stupid after all the headache. Brings up an interesting question - can they kick you out of your embassy? Would be like deporting you to a foreign country.

Maybe Richard can try it and let us know! :lol:

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.